Author Topic: ~The 2011 Dubby Awards~  (Read 3439 times)

Sccit

Re: ~The 2011 Dubby Awards~
« Reply #135 on: January 08, 2012, 11:53:13 AM »
I haven't kept up with the Dubcc drama but god damn Tanner, NIK and Infinite are still gay... I don't think yall will ever grow up... Cham your shit with NIK is so played out worse then Joe Buddens career...
As much as I hate to say it...Radiotube or Daz for poster of the year  :laugh:

do u only chime in when ur starvin for cock? i mean, seriously, son.. u make k-macc look like he's down.

Sccit

« Reply #136 on: January 08, 2012, 11:54:54 AM »
If they are talented enough to make a song that good then props to them  :o

The group is called LAMB. They are baby sheep. They aren't talented enough to last a three minute slot in a high school talent show.

the fans say different, bitchel:

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #137 on: January 08, 2012, 12:56:41 PM »
aight, lets see

Alias of the Year --- Clint Dogg's Ghost

E-Banger of the Year --- ray allen's fake karate kid ass

Thread of the Year --- David Banner Checks V Nasty's Hoe Ass (classic material)

Rookie(s) of the Year --- HannibalLoc tie Bouli77. Two quality frenchies (music-uploads + anecdotes/info regardin music)

Banned/Deleted Poster of the Year -- Clint Dogg (altho i think he just left, not banned). honorable mention, Hack Wilson and/or Tanner

Stans of the Year --- Spice 2's dingy phoney wanksta ass & Mike Madsen..... a slice of cheap bread tryin so hard to fit in

Funniest Poster of the Year --- Radiotube

Quality Poster of the Year--- Myself..... my threads were definite pieces and attention grabbing as always. 

*Dubcc Hall Of Fame* -
Blue Magic---- a clashing titan in beef of  the internet century
Nicck--- a clashing titan in beef of the internet-century
Bigg Sadot--- i see u homie !!!!!!

Most inactive mod of the year: Yash

"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

rayallen0

« Reply #138 on: January 08, 2012, 01:16:22 PM »
If they are talented enough to make a song that good then props to them  :o

The group is called LAMB. They are baby sheep. They aren't talented enough to last a three minute slot in a high school talent show.

Apparently im a banger now cuz i take martial arts and don't believe in fighting for no reason.
"the only beat down from me is on the bass line"

Nik 1st guy has a great flow, rest can't say i'm a fan do you tho. it is obvious you deleted some comments because ppl hate you on this site no doubt there would be hate comments on that vid.

ok people see if you can still be in that beefing mood after listening to this song
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/XXP3hbHxnnU" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/XXP3hbHxnnU</a>

« Last Edit: January 08, 2012, 01:36:08 PM by rayallen0 »

Invincible

« Reply #139 on: January 08, 2012, 01:35:32 PM »
If they are talented enough to make a song that good then props to them  :o

And they say completely different in this video.

Invincible

« Reply #140 on: January 08, 2012, 01:43:38 PM »
I vote Cham Click, Mauzip and Jrome for HOF by the way.

Sccit

« Reply #141 on: January 08, 2012, 01:54:17 PM »

Nik 1st guy has a great flow,

good looks 8)

Sccit

« Reply #142 on: January 08, 2012, 01:55:45 PM »

And they say completely different in this video.

and? those comments are from beyonce fans upset because we're dissing beyonce....i promoted that video in the comment section of every beyonce video on youtube saying "check LAMB - Man's World to hear a beyonce diss". thats why theres a bunch of uptight feminists in there talking about beyonce bein a goddess and men being pricks etc. nice try, though, young'n.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #143 on: January 08, 2012, 02:07:20 PM »
I want everyone to realize on the video NIK posted his boy "Klientel" commented on the video. Obviously showing that he got his goon squad to show love.

Klientel probably wanted nothing to do with that Beyonce diss track or whatever, hence all the negativity.

SWAG. 8)

Sccit

« Reply #144 on: January 08, 2012, 02:09:14 PM »
I want everyone to realize on the video NIK posted his boy "Klientel" commented on the video. Obviously showing that he got his goon squad to show love.

Klientel probably wanted nothing to do with that Beyonce diss track or whatever, hence all the negativity.

SWAG. 8)

yea, it's all some conspiracy, there's no real klientel...........and ur straight.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #145 on: January 08, 2012, 02:11:51 PM »

SWAG. 8)

yea, it's all some conspiracy, there's no real klientel...........and ur straight.

LOL. I didn't say he wasn't real. I just saw the first comment, which is what you wanted me to look at. Son, people don't browse through random Hip Hop from COMPLETE no names in the world. Obviously the people who commented were shown them. Likely by Kilentel. "Yo this is my boy, he's nice. Go show him love". Simple stuff.

Sccit

« Reply #146 on: January 08, 2012, 02:17:52 PM »

SWAG. 8)

LOL. I didn't say he wasn't real. I just saw the first comment, which is what you wanted me to look at. Son, people don't browse through random Hip Hop from COMPLETE no names in the world. Obviously the people who commented were shown them. Likely by Kilentel. "Yo this is my boy, he's nice. Go show him love". Simple stuff.

not really, this video was marketed world-wide and will be much bigger when the music video drops+classic material with X-Raided gets released. also, tags can lead people to that video from other similar videos...and Klientel aint the only rapper reppin LAMB, he's just a veteran, so we're promoting him first. we got M.O. comin' after him...kid is mad nice on the mic.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #147 on: January 08, 2012, 02:27:57 PM »
^Exactly. So there's more than one person affiliated & they all liked your song. I could post a video of me doing the laundry & tell 50 people to comment on it saying it's the most epic six minutes ever.

Sccit

« Reply #148 on: January 08, 2012, 02:29:29 PM »
^Exactly. So there's more than one person affiliated & they all liked your song. I could post a video of me doing the laundry & tell 50 people to comment on it saying it's the most epic six minutes ever.

look at the views and likes vs. dislikes, faggot......quit bein such a hatin ass bitch. honestly, if anything can make u gayer than u already are, thats it right there.

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #149 on: January 08, 2012, 02:39:10 PM »

Thanks brah.