Author Topic: IS EVERY FUCKING RAPPER GANG BANGING NOW DAYS OR WHAT!!!!  (Read 710 times)

Okka

Re: IS EVERY FUCKING RAPPER GANG BANGING NOW DAYS OR WHAT!!!!
« Reply #15 on: January 07, 2012, 05:26:22 AM »
LOL..."B" usually doesnt mean "blood", it's short for "bro" and used as a typical greeting...either way, busta rhymes has claimed blood recently, n that shit is whack as fuck. any rapper who started claimin shit way later in their career is a fraud. lil wayne, messy marv, busta rhymes, etc.

Yeah, but Busta Rhymes has said "blood" for years. People in New York been sayin' that forever and i'm talkin' about back in the 70's already and they ain't talkin' about the gang. Where did Busta rep Bloods, you got a link?

Sccit

« Reply #16 on: January 07, 2012, 11:29:30 AM »
LOL..."B" usually doesnt mean "blood", it's short for "bro" and used as a typical greeting...either way, busta rhymes has claimed blood recently, n that shit is whack as fuck. any rapper who started claimin shit way later in their career is a fraud. lil wayne, messy marv, busta rhymes, etc.

Yeah, but Busta Rhymes has said "blood" for years. People in New York been sayin' that forever and i'm talkin' about back in the 70's already and they ain't talkin' about the gang. Where did Busta rep Bloods, you got a link?

lol, then thats on some fakeass shit...cuz if u sayin blood, u sposta be either a blood or blood affiliated. imagine someone like cham runnin around new york sayin "whatup, blood"....he'd get checked with the quickness. and i dont have a link, but it's been known...big truck even called him out in it in a youtube video.

Dikteta Dax

« Reply #17 on: January 07, 2012, 03:25:03 PM »
the word blood was being used before there was a blood gang.  Its an old school word from way back, its just like how people in the bay say cuzz and blood but they're aren't crip or blood gangs out there...

Sccit

« Reply #18 on: January 07, 2012, 03:52:40 PM »
the word blood was being used before there was a blood gang.  Its an old school word from way back, its just like how people in the bay say cuzz and blood but they're aren't crip or blood gangs out there...

nowadays, it's a blood thing, though...if u call someone blood or cuzz, they'll automatically assume ur bangin or at least affiliated. thats how it is in LA, at least.

Dikteta Dax

« Reply #19 on: January 07, 2012, 05:25:53 PM »

nowadays, it's a blood thing, though...if u call someone blood or cuzz, they'll automatically assume ur bangin or at least affiliated. thats how it is in LA, at least.

Yeah I know, I'm from LA, just speaking on the history.  Shit a lot of these bay cats will say cuzz in one sentence then blood in the next.  Lots of older people say blood too...

Sccit

« Reply #20 on: January 07, 2012, 05:27:54 PM »

Yeah I know, I'm from LA, just speaking on the history.  Shit a lot of these bay cats will say cuzz in one sentence then blood in the next.  Lots of older people say blood too...

some 90's baby shit

Sikotic™

« Reply #21 on: January 07, 2012, 06:08:18 PM »
We're long overdue for another major rapper to get shot the fuck up. That is the only thing that will stop this. I was talkin to some of my peoples in the jungle and we ready to leave some of these pretend niggas six feet deep for real doh.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

MUHFUKKA

« Reply #22 on: January 08, 2012, 10:50:25 AM »

nik if you called someone a blood or cuz they would just think youre a goofy wigger jew. and they would be right

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.

MUHFUKKA

« Reply #23 on: January 08, 2012, 10:52:29 AM »
and in the bay i mostly just hear "blood" and its only black dudes saying it. noone trips because everyone knows that shit doesnt exist in the bay. even sacramento isnt too big on it anymore

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #24 on: January 08, 2012, 11:48:13 AM »
LOL, son is literally a Jewish boy from a rich area near Hollywood, living with his parents & he's tryna say what's cool & not cool in gang related areas. Also giving passes on who can say blood & claim blood & who can't.

1. You're not gang related.
2. You have no say.
3. You're a wigger.

Sikotic™

« Reply #25 on: January 08, 2012, 11:54:06 AM »
It's like this: either you're bangin or you got no heart. Simple as that.

Might as well close this fuckin thread.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Sccit

« Reply #26 on: January 08, 2012, 12:04:44 PM »
LOL, son is literally a Jewish boy from a rich area near Hollywood, living with his parents & he's tryna say what's cool & not cool in gang related areas. Also giving passes on who can say blood & claim blood & who can't.

1. You're not gang related.
2. You have no say.
3. You're a wigger.

again with the dicklicking lies...first of all, i'm nowhere near hollywood. secondly, i kick it on gang turf every day of my life and have good homies from rolling 60s. our recording studio is dead in the center of the ghettoest area in the sfv, on canoga and sherman way. u wouldnt know about the v, since ur probably sheltered in some college neighborhood with ur nerd ass friends, so u just go by what u hear everyone else sayin....really, son, ur a puny little white kid who looks like he sucks dick on his spare time and u live on the other coast. try not to speak on what u dont know...it simply makes u sound gayer than u already are.

Sccit

« Reply #27 on: January 08, 2012, 12:10:41 PM »

nik if you called someone a blood or cuz they would just think youre a goofy wigger jew. and they would be right

not really...i wouldnt call anyone blood, though. i do call the homies cuzz all the time, and they know whats good. see, i'm not some geek like u or cham. nobody trips on me, other than u nerds on the internet. really, though, ur scared 2 go see tanner...get the fuck out of here and go handle ur shit, pussy.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #28 on: January 08, 2012, 12:19:42 PM »
We're long overdue for another major rapper to get shot the fuck up. That is the only thing that will stop this. I was talkin to some of my peoples in the jungle and we ready to leave some of these pretend niggas six feet deep for real doh.
indeed. some them jokers be perpin for real. i'ma firm believer that  if u not from the west wit that shit u ain't official.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

MUHFUKKA

« Reply #29 on: January 08, 2012, 12:39:03 PM »

not really...i wouldnt call anyone blood, though. i do call the homies cuzz all the time, and they know whats good. see, i'm not some geek like u or cham. nobody trips on me, other than u nerds on the internet. really, though, ur scared 2 go see tanner...get the fuck out of here and go handle ur shit, pussy.
scared to go see tanner? first of all i dont really feel like meeting up with a fag (literally) i met on the internet, i know most of your friends post on this site but the internet is not a very big deal to me. second of all the kid lives in bumfuck tennessee or some shit hes just talking shit like he always did, whats he gonna do hitchhike out here