Author Topic: Little Wigger Shit Boy Ryan  (Read 1732 times)

BiggBoogaBiff

Little Wigger Shit Boy Ryan
« on: January 04, 2012, 04:20:24 PM »
my swagg iz at 100 billion.

^^not even talking to her or about her in the first place^^

I think when you start claiming swag on the internet, it's time for you just pull the trigger.

and then

I swear, Ross ruins every song that could be dope. This hook is so ill. Ross has zero swag. Zero skills. He's such a waste. :rant:

1. Like I said, let's see some quotes.

2. Posting my picture at the age of 13 is far from a diss lol.

3. You're right. I don't know much about bitches on pills. I don't need a bitched drugged out of her mind to get with her. I have more class & swag than that desperate shit.

4. Don't dodge the point of that post. You ask to get shitted on & you get shitted on. Don't act like we're just only anti-semetic.

Swag.

Home school swag, son. Private school is for poor people.

So when you kill yourself PLEASE make a blog or vlog about it like that boy did on christmas right before he died

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Re: Little Wigger Shit Boy Ryan
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2012, 04:28:18 PM »
1. LOL @ me clearly making you the angriest black on the net.
2. I thought I was trolling? So it makes sense that I'm contradicting myself.
3. SWAGSWAGSWAG. 8)

BiggBoogaBiff

Part 2 of Little Wigger Shit Boy Ryan
« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2012, 04:35:33 PM »

How am I racist? LMAO. Yeah, I'm racist, I just listen to Hip Hop.

You're just a blatant homosexual who thinks "God's Son" is the greatest album of all-time. How you have not committed suicide yet is beyond me. Way to walk out on your son.

It's readily apparent that your one of those under-developed white kids who loves rap but feels ashamed and self-conscious about it.  Which is why you hate me so much because I'm white and so open about my love for African culture and hip-hop culture (which of course is an extension of black American culture of the 70's-90's).  That really bothers you because your a repressed kid who doesn't yet understand what it means to be an individual.

cham's next post:

"this herb doesn't even have a job!! come on, i make 250 bux a week, nigga. u maaaad tight."

1. LOL @ me clearly making you the angriest black on the net.
2. I thought I was trolling? So it makes sense that I'm contradicting myself.
3. SWAGSWAGSWAG. 8)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2012, 04:36:26 PM »
Arthur, do you want my autograph? 8)

BiggBoogaBiff

This thread is brought to you by
« Reply #4 on: January 04, 2012, 04:36:54 PM »
#NoIgnorance2012

#Crackers taste better with Green Cheese

#BlackPower
« Last Edit: January 04, 2012, 04:38:38 PM by Hollywood Bilderberg Group™ »

Sikotic™

« Reply #5 on: January 04, 2012, 07:06:50 PM »
I thought y'all were on good terms?
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: January 04, 2012, 08:12:41 PM »
arthur da nigga this is my culture nigga

Sccit

« Reply #7 on: January 05, 2012, 01:56:20 AM »
cham is the epitome of a faggot...i'm sure everyone realizes this by now.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: January 05, 2012, 02:07:32 AM »

Honestly, it's really just you two. Mad that the real lives, you try to get away from by coming on here, always get brought up & it just genuinely bothers the shit out of you.

You're just mad your herbs. & I ain't even tryna shit on it. Like okay, yeah, there are herbs out there. I don't go out of my way to pick them out. I have nothing against them. It's just people like you two who talk such a big game online, but you both know you're a couple of faggots & then you try to shit on other people. Like, really? Like NIK, you're STILL dodging the whole unemployed thing. You don't have a job. It's cool. But just because you hate me & you actually want to kill me because I make you leave this site an emotional wreck, don't start lying to everyone like you got a life & my grind isn't cool. Like straight up, you're unemployed. So is your lame black e-friend over here. "I rob banks & shit". You two are hysterical.

If I'll give you anything though, you have it better than Radiotube. I can't even front.

Sccit

« Reply #9 on: January 05, 2012, 02:45:19 AM »

Honestly, it's really just you two. Mad that the real lives, you try to get away from by coming on here, always get brought up & it just genuinely bothers the shit out of you.

You're just mad your herbs. & I ain't even tryna shit on it. Like okay, yeah, there are herbs out there. I don't go out of my way to pick them out. I have nothing against them. It's just people like you two who talk such a big game online, but you both know you're a couple of faggots & then you try to shit on other people. Like, really? Like NIK, you're STILL dodging the whole unemployed thing. You don't have a job. It's cool. But just because you hate me & you actually want to kill me because I make you leave this site an emotional wreck, don't start lying to everyone like you got a life & my grind isn't cool. Like straight up, you're unemployed. So is your lame black e-friend over here. "I rob banks & shit". You two are hysterical.

If I'll give you anything though, you have it better than Radiotube. I can't even front.

the difference between u and radiotube is that he doesnt have to make up lies to shit on u.....he calls u out on being a faggot, because that's what u are. i'm pretty sure everyone reading ur posts realizes it by now, they just dont wanna get into it with u because they know how much u run ur mouth. someone disses u, and u make up lies to diss em back.
-"you're a faggot"
-"oh yea, well u dont have a job!!"...LOL, really, u dont realize what a faggot u sound like?

SCREWFACE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: January 05, 2012, 03:33:39 AM »

word

and cham just because u have a job means nothing, i mean yeah if nik is unemoloyed or whatever then congrats, u get to be better than him, but cmon its like winning a fight against a retard and being proud of it. you are earning way less than i ever have and u still live with ur parents so get over yourself man. you are MAYBE just slightly less pathetic than nik, which means nothing.

Sccit

« Reply #11 on: January 05, 2012, 03:35:20 AM »

word

and cham just because u have a job means nothing, i mean yeah if nik is unemoloyed or whatever then congrats, u get to be better than him, but cmon its like winning a fight against a retard and being proud of it. you are earning way less than i ever have and u still live with ur parents so get over yourself man. you are MAYBE just slightly less pathetic than nik, which means nothing.

even though ur a faggot as well, good looks on provin my point that others realize cham is a fag and just don't say anything...

SCREWFACE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: January 05, 2012, 04:23:10 AM »
there is no point in telling cham he is a fag because all he will do its type a massive essay defending himself. cham is so predictable AND paranoid that in his next post he is gonna claim that i am a radiotube alias because he cant handle the fact that other people realise what a fag he is

MUHFUKKA

« Reply #13 on: January 05, 2012, 11:38:05 AM »
even though ur a faggot as well, good looks on provin my point that others realize cham is a fag and just don't say anything...
goddamn nik how fuckin old are you now? this is some middle school shit

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: January 05, 2012, 11:45:10 AM »
LOL. The three messiah of herbs come to slay the reality monster.

Notice how I don't say shit to Screwface though, like that? Because his life ain't out there. You two have your life on blast & then try to defend yourselves like nobody knows anything.

goddamn nik how fuckin old are you now? this is some middle school shit

For real. NIK looks for defense on here. He's like that popular bitch at school whose mad that the new kid, so she tries to turn the school against him. Even if he has to team with "fags". The only difference is, NIK is 25, living with his parents & unemployed LOL. ;D