Author Topic: Little Wigger Shit Boy Ryan  (Read 1724 times)

rayallen0

Re: Little Wigger Shit Boy Ryan
« Reply #45 on: January 06, 2012, 07:50:22 PM »
wtf u talkin about, shit's hilarious
u find wierd stuff funny and wierd stuff offensive my dude. Gonna have to say if it was anybody but cham you wouldn't find it hillarious.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #46 on: January 06, 2012, 09:06:54 PM »
Gonna have to say if it was anybody but cham you wouldn't find it hillarious.

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh, now you got it.

NIK & Radiotube are the community herbs. Everybody sees through their lame acts.

Sccit

« Reply #47 on: January 06, 2012, 09:24:44 PM »
u find wierd stuff funny and wierd stuff offensive my dude. Gonna have to say if it was anybody but cham you wouldn't find it hillarious.

exactly.. cham is what makes it funny. his endless rants of him tryna convince the board of how he's cool and claiming that everyone who thinks he's gay is an unemployed loser are priceless. it's especially funny after we all seen what he looks like (lil white justin bieber crossed with ellen degeneres lookin mufucka "mean muggin" with a a popped collar)...untouchable.
« Last Edit: January 06, 2012, 09:26:41 PM by NIKCC »

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #48 on: January 06, 2012, 09:32:48 PM »
^But you're both actually unemployed.

If I randomly called rayallen over here unemployed, it wouldn't make sense. He could very well have a job. His life isn't documented on here like some VH1 special.

Sccit

« Reply #49 on: January 06, 2012, 09:36:07 PM »

If I randomly called rayallen over here unemployed, it wouldn't make sense. He could very well have a job. His life isn't documented on here like some VH1 special.

proof or stfu...otherwise, u just sound like a helpless faggot reaching because everyone is making fun of u.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #50 on: January 06, 2012, 09:41:50 PM »

proof or stfu...otherwise, u just sound like a helpless faggot reaching because everyone is making fun of u.

Whose everyone? It's you & if I never said "nigga", it would be ONLY you lmao. Mike Madsen said some shit about me in another thread, I don't care lol. I don't know who he is, where he's from, what he does day to day. I'm not going to make up lies about the man. You're life is here man. Your relationship with a girl was started & ended through this site lmao.

& son, my proof is you being here on call 24/7. You even admitted that you sell weed at your home. Making "seven g's a phone call". As far as America is concerned you're unemployed. You make the same shit I do a week. You know, maybe you make more. Maybe you have a good week & drag in $700-800. For a 25 year old, living with his mom & dad & homosexual brother, that's cool for you. Still pretty herb though.

Even the way you say "PROOF OR STFU". Basically saying "Yeah, you're right. But you can't actually prove it. I'll just keeping denying it. Even though I still haven't given my occupation!". Unreal.
« Last Edit: January 06, 2012, 09:44:03 PM by Chamillitary Click; #TeamBox »

Sccit

« Reply #51 on: January 06, 2012, 10:04:23 PM »

Whose everyone? It's you & if I never said "nigga", it would be ONLY you lmao. Mike Madsen said some shit about me in another thread, I don't care lol. I don't know who he is, where he's from, what he does day to day. I'm not going to make up lies about the man. You're life is here man. Your relationship with a girl was started & ended through this site lmao.

& son, my proof is you being here on call 24/7. You even admitted that you sell weed at your home. Making "seven g's a phone call". As far as America is concerned you're unemployed. You make the same shit I do a week. You know, maybe you make more. Maybe you have a good week & drag in $700-800. For a 25 year old, living with his mom & dad & homosexual brother, that's cool for you. Still pretty herb though.

Even the way you say "PROOF OR STFU". Basically saying "Yeah, you're right. But you can't actually prove it. I'll just keeping denying it. Even though I still haven't given my occupation!". Unreal.

i never said i sell weed from home, dumbfuck....i said i work in the medical marijuana field. i'm also not even 25. another lie/exaggeration to save face about being a homosexual faggot. as for my relationship being exposed on here, that relationship was over 3 years ago, so again, u reaching 2 save face, as usual. just stop and do the michael jackson...take a look at the man in the mirror, cud. stare at that mufucka and see if u dont feel ashamed. i know u do, cham. i see u.

rayallen0

« Reply #52 on: January 06, 2012, 10:08:12 PM »

i never said i sell weed from home, dumbfuck....i said i work in the medical marijuana field. i'm also not even 25. another lie/exaggeration to save face about being a homosexual faggot. as for my relationship being exposed on here, that relationship was over 3 years ago, so again, u reaching 2 save face, as usual. just stop and do the michael jackson...take a look at the man in the mirror, cud. stare at that mufucka and see if u dont feel ashamed. i know u do, cham. i see u.

« Last Edit: January 06, 2012, 10:10:05 PM by rayallen0 »

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #53 on: January 06, 2012, 10:36:24 PM »
LOL, how old are you NIK? 24? LOL, "seven racks a phone call". You straight up said you slang shit. Now that you gave some highly ridiculous number, you're all "I mean it's legitimate!".

You can play that "look at yourself man shit" all you want. Me at nineteen is fourty-eight trillion times more productive that you were at the age of nineteen. I'm a kid. I've admitted it. You're an adult. Grow up, Pan.

Sccit

« Reply #54 on: January 06, 2012, 10:48:43 PM »
LOL, how old are you NIK? 24? LOL, "seven racks a phone call". You straight up said you slang shit. Now that you gave some highly ridiculous number, you're all "I mean it's legitimate!".

You can play that "look at yourself man shit" all you want. Me at nineteen is fourty-eight trillion times more productive that you were at the age of nineteen. I'm a kid. I've admitted it. You're an adult. Grow up, Pan.

wtf are u talkin about...now u just goin too far, kid. I said i can make 7 racks on a phone call...i didn't even say from what or if it was related to my work. just makin it known that i'm runnin game, and i have hella ways 2 stack chips right now. listen closely to "creepin" if u really wanna get what im sayin, u square...and on top of my side hustle, i do got a job. so either way, u just runnin ur mouth cuz ur out of things to say. and at 19, i had twice the life experience u currently do, college deli fag. step it up.

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #55 on: January 06, 2012, 11:00:03 PM »
so what do you do for a living nik why cant you just say what you do  ???

rayallen0

« Reply #56 on: January 06, 2012, 11:03:00 PM »
he undercover CIA son.

Sccit

« Reply #57 on: January 06, 2012, 11:44:09 PM »

lol i just said what i do.. u really that retarded, gay-macc?

V2DHeart

« Reply #58 on: January 07, 2012, 02:13:39 AM »
Damn u and that long ass sig
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/JWTNFUWa1PM" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/JWTNFUWa1PM</a> <a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/eE_ov9cPKxE" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/eE_ov9cPKxE</a><a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/53dftjKPTvU" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/53dftjKPTvU</a>

rayallen0

« Reply #59 on: January 07, 2012, 02:15:05 AM »
Damn u and that long ass sig
Get Seattle another NBA team and i will remove my sig   ;D