Author Topic: Little Wigger Shit Boy Ryan  (Read 1729 times)

SCREWFACE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Little Wigger Shit Boy Ryan
« Reply #60 on: January 07, 2012, 03:36:35 AM »
cham lives in his mom house and makes like 250 a week or somethng, just a lil reminder incase anyone forgot how pathetic dude is

rayallen0

« Reply #61 on: January 07, 2012, 03:47:14 AM »
cham lives in his mom house and makes like 250 a week or somethng, just a lil reminder incase anyone forgot how pathetic dude is
Dude is 19 were u balling in a pent house suite then?  ???

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #62 on: January 07, 2012, 08:33:59 AM »
I wasn't broke at 19 if that's what you're getting at.  I wasn't on here 24/7 either and the proof is in my profile.  Ray's just tryna stick up 4 her but whole time doesn't really kno who she iz.  I used to do tha same thing for Nik and Elano do I get it but Ryan is a different case. 

19, Internet trolling, making 13 racks a year IS the definition of a loser.  I guarantee u that if someone made a movie about a character with these traits it would be the new Napolean Dynamite except less popular and way more corny. 

I kno she's played with the idea of suicide more than once before, I'm not stupid

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #63 on: January 07, 2012, 10:42:42 AM »
its funny that the people who claim to not spend there lives on dubcc and who call others out for it are the exact same people that really seem to have this problem. (nik, cham, tube)

every one of yall do it. its called projecting....just sayin.

im not even saying im an excuse to these rules its just funny to me, this is the only account ive had here since 04 and i didnt make my first gspot post till 09-10 so im just gonna say that before one of yall weirdos comes at me lol. radiotube since i can remember you posting at this forum 08 over all your accounts i believe youve got more posts then most, buddy. so dont act like your above niggas it seems more like you in good company. if you cant beat em join em.

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #64 on: January 07, 2012, 11:21:35 AM »
Under this account I have a little under 6000 posts including this spot and under my other accounts it's probably like a little under 1000.  But that's cool tho, I'm a writer and I love to write.  I dont have a problem being real with me becuz I'm a real nigga at the end of the day regardless. 

Ryan is obviously a skitzophrenic, I'm callin it like I see it.  I'm just at the point where it's like "ok, just pull the trigger already".  A person like that has a poor quality of life and they're desperate for a big change.  In reality tho, Ryan doesn't have much of a future.  Obviously he doesn't have a girl, clearly he's broke, surely he's miserable, it's apparent there's an absence of parental guidance there, he's a very bitter and angry person, he probably doesn't take a shower or brush his teeth everyday.  Ryan is a sad sad boy, I bet you that he's tried to commit suicide multiple different ways.  Truth be told Ryan would rather trades with anyone of those Jerry Sandusky Kids just so he could get some attention and sympathy so he wouldn't feel so down all of the time. 

Sccit

« Reply #65 on: January 07, 2012, 11:26:12 AM »
its funny that the people who claim to not spend there lives on dubcc and who call others out for it are the exact same people that really seem to have this problem. (nik, cham, tube)

every one of yall do it. its called projecting....just sayin.

im not even saying im an excuse to these rules its just funny to me, this is the only account ive had here since 04 and i didnt make my first gspot post till 09-10 so im just gonna say that before one of yall weirdos comes at me lol. radiotube since i can remember you posting at this forum 08 over all your accounts i believe youve got more posts then most, buddy. so dont act like your above niggas it seems more like you in good company. if you cant beat em join em.

who cares...i dont think having more posts makes u any less of a person...it makes no difference. someone with 10 posts can be a complete faggot and someone with 20,000 posts can be a chill ass cat...posts are not a measuring stick to coolness. cham is the one who keeps bringin that played shit up, because he's always lookin for a cop-out as to why everyone thinks he's such a flaming faggot.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #66 on: January 07, 2012, 11:30:26 AM »
yeah but ryans been posting here since he was a tween....we litterally watched this dude grow up on line lol

at fourteen what else you gonna be doing if you aint thuggin at an early age?

dog, im thankful i didnt have the net in my early teen years i probably would have been introverted and emo like a motherfucker...

nik i would never knock you for that until you said some ignorant shit like trying to act like someones got too much of themselves vested into the site or into a beef or just the internet in general when like your whole life is on this bitch like a museum exhibit ya feel me? some of us have been here since 02 and 04 some of us use this as a substitute for the real world and the rest of us this is like videogames or some shit...just killing time.

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #67 on: January 07, 2012, 11:31:32 AM »
I agree nik.  I think it's a little exaggerated even tho I get it.  Someone like Ryan od'd tho; that's way too many posts to be having in that little bit of time.  U can tell that that type of individual is sad in real life.  At the end of the day a person like that has no real purpose to live.

Sccit

« Reply #68 on: January 07, 2012, 11:36:54 AM »
yeah but ryans been posting here since he was a tween....we litterally watched this dude grow up on line lol

at fourteen what else you gonna be doing if you aint thuggin at an early age?

dog, im thankful i didnt have the net in my early teen years i probably would have been introverted and emo like a motherfucker...

nik i would never knock you for that until you said some ignorant shit like trying to act like someones got too much of themselves vested into the site or into a beef or just the internet in general when like your whole life is on this bitch like a museum exhibit ya feel me? some of us have been here since 02 and 04 some of us use this as a substitute for the real world and the rest of us this is like videogames or some shit...just killing time.

first off, my whole life aint on this shit....some private pms from a past relationship and facebook pics of family, yes, but that "whole life on this website" shit is a major exaggeration. second off, i only diss u about being an internet nerd who started his own site cuz i think it's funny. for all i know, u can be a cool dude in real life. but yes, i have clowned running a message board chat room steez...all in jokes. cham, on the other hand, i really do think kid is a faggot....and i know u do too deep down inside, u just don't wanna say shit cuz yall are cool. don't trip.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #69 on: January 07, 2012, 02:24:46 PM »
These sick niggas...you're all a bunch of lying ass bitches mad at the world & project it through this website.

Arguing about a kid who bothers the shit out out of you. I walk away from this screen & don't remember what goes on here until I browse through Tha G-Spot & see Radiotube making threads about me.

How many ballin', drug dealin', bank robbin', rich lifestyle (yet hood to the core) faggots do we have on here? Radiotube's video explains it all. You're all a bunch of failures at life talking to people through a computer in an empty, white room. It's just Radiotube shows us the empty room. The rest of you just know we'll never see the room, so you give us your NYC, twenty-million dollar loft in the Upper East Side fantasy life & defend it's existence until the point you truly believe it.

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

« Reply #70 on: January 07, 2012, 02:36:06 PM »
i dont understand this thread

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #71 on: January 07, 2012, 02:37:14 PM »
so jewface you make one phone call and make 7 grand  ::)

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #72 on: January 07, 2012, 02:45:57 PM »
kmacc tell them how cool you and tanner were for a brief time...i forgot all about that shit.

this was post weinergate lololl

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

« Reply #73 on: January 07, 2012, 02:52:58 PM »

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #74 on: January 07, 2012, 03:07:49 PM »