Author Topic: Little Wigger Shit Boy Ryan  (Read 1726 times)

Sccit

Re: Little Wigger Shit Boy Ryan
« Reply #75 on: January 07, 2012, 03:18:29 PM »
kmacc tell them how cool you and tanner were for a brief time...i forgot all about that shit.

this was post weinergate lololl

LOL@K-Macc ...did u ever stop n think about what a funny ass name that is. K-Macc lmao. shit defines him.

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
« Reply #76 on: January 07, 2012, 03:32:42 PM »
Lmao @ Arthur.

Son got fired from Wendy's and has the nerve to talk about money and success. Look you monkey, nobody that has any type of money or success would accept a job at fucking Wendy's making minimum wage. Get back to reality.

Secondly you've openly talked about going  to California and being homeless. So successful people move to other states to become homeless? Rofl. You're so delusional.

We all know you're a broke joke still living with your mother.

And thirdly why have you still yet to address why you were calling out box for his slang while stealing it?

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #77 on: January 07, 2012, 03:33:16 PM »
they made an alliance to go at tek, he was sending kmacc pics of teks mom.

SCREWFACE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #78 on: January 08, 2012, 03:14:38 AM »
cham lives in his mom house and makes like 250 a week or somethng, just a lil reminder incase anyone forgot how pathetic dude is
Dude is 19 were u balling in a pent house suite then?  ???

no but i had my own place and was working more than some part time fisher price babys first job lol.

no one really expects u to be balling at that age but to be on the internet calling out other peoples living situation is wack when u aint even got ur own in check. maybe its different round my way but if u didnt leave ur mamas house by 18 then u were a fucking sap who was too scared to go out into the world

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #79 on: January 08, 2012, 11:34:09 AM »
^Mine is in check though. How you sound, dusty?

You had to work more hours because you lived on your own. I don't. I go to school, you certainly didn't. If I wasn't setting myself up to have a full-time, high paying job a few years down the road, I'd work full time too.

Just because you're black & got kicked out of your grandma's shack at 18, doesn't mean people who have a better situation are "afraid" of anything. I can't physically be working full-time, paying for a house & school & then keep up with school work. You're 30, on an internet forum. How you feel?

rayallen0

« Reply #80 on: January 08, 2012, 12:57:38 PM »
cham lives in his mom house and makes like 250 a week or somethng, just a lil reminder incase anyone forgot how pathetic dude is
Dude is 19 were u balling in a pent house suite then?  ???

no but i had my own place and was working more than some part time fisher price babys first job lol.

no one really expects u to be balling at that age but to be on the internet calling out other peoples living situation is wack when u aint even got ur own in check. maybe its different round my way but if u didnt leave ur mamas house by 18 then u were a fucking sap who was too scared to go out into the world
def not that way here....especially with this economy.

MUHFUKKA

« Reply #81 on: January 08, 2012, 01:01:19 PM »
yeah i dont see how you can give a 19 yr old kid shit for going to school and working part time so long as hes actually going to school to get a degree on time and not just fucking around, but at the same time its pretty dumb for that kid to give someone on his own shit when he really has no idea what it takes to support himself in the real world

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #82 on: January 08, 2012, 02:08:27 PM »
yeah i dont see how you can give a 19 yr old kid shit for going to school and working part time so long as hes actually going to school to get a degree on time and not just fucking around, but at the same time its pretty dumb for that kid to give someone on his own shit when he really has no idea what it takes to support himself in the real world

When speaking to Radiotube, I suppose you have a point.

For NIK, he doesn't know himself. Mom still cleans his face after his Jew meals.

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #83 on: January 08, 2012, 02:27:00 PM »
all of this is irrelevant tho.  you're still a wigger and you're relying on rayallen0 for a shoulder, you're desperate.  face it, you're a clown.  drink a bottle of lysol

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
« Reply #84 on: January 08, 2012, 02:44:58 PM »
Lmao @ Arthur.

Son got fired from Wendy's and has the nerve to talk about money and success. Look you monkey, nobody that has any type of money or success would accept a job at fucking Wendy's making minimum wage. Get back to reality.

Secondly you've openly talked about going  to California and being homeless. So successful people move to other states to become homeless? Rofl. You're so delusional.

And thirdly why have you still yet to address why you were calling out box for his slang while stealing it?

rayallen0

« Reply #85 on: January 08, 2012, 02:46:54 PM »
my shoulder is pretty bawse but reserved for bitches only  ;D

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #86 on: January 08, 2012, 02:53:30 PM »
Lmao @ Arthur.

Sccit

« Reply #87 on: January 08, 2012, 02:54:52 PM »

thats the point

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #88 on: January 08, 2012, 03:00:38 PM »

thats the point

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
« Reply #89 on: January 08, 2012, 03:01:03 PM »
Lmao @ Arthur.