Author Topic: Little Wigger Shit Boy Ryan  (Read 1723 times)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Re: Little Wigger Shit Boy Ryan
« Reply #105 on: January 10, 2012, 10:04:41 AM »
It's the kids today. They clearly haven't got any work ethic as a majority. I see more school closures for things I had to walk "bare footed" in than ever before... Not literally lol, but when schools close for things that I treached in to get to such as snow, and even minute things like windy days, you know someone somewhere has took a massive shit on the youth. So glad I'm not apart of that generation

You can't be talking about NYC. I had one "snow day" my senior year & before that it had to have been some time in middle school. Bloomberg never closed that shit.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #106 on: January 10, 2012, 09:14:52 PM »
It's the kids today. They clearly haven't got any work ethic as a majority. I see more school closures for things I had to walk "bare footed" in than ever before... Not literally lol, but when schools close for things that I treached in to get to such as snow, and even minute things like windy days, you know someone somewhere has took a massive shit on the youth. So glad I'm not apart of that generation

I'd say its tougher today. I don't know how old you are but my parents and their peers could make a good life for themselves with just a high school level education. Today you can come out with a college degree and still be stuck at some dead end job.

Fraxxx

« Reply #107 on: January 11, 2012, 02:21:32 AM »

You can't be talking about NYC. I had one "snow day" my senior year & before that it had to have been some time in middle school. Bloomberg never closed that shit.

Déja-vu!!
i don´t need any medicate shit im 100 normal.

V2DHeart

« Reply #108 on: January 11, 2012, 03:39:24 AM »

I'd say its tougher today. I don't know how old you are but my parents and their peers could make a good life for themselves with just a high school level education. Today you can come out with a college degree and still be stuck at some dead end job.

Yeh, you have a point on the level of compeition for jobs. That's because a lot of our industries (manufacturing, computer technology, coal mining, ship building) are either very few or dead all together, so the few jobs that do exist require a higher level of qualification.

I'm in my mid 20's, and I had to do a shyt load to get my job from a combination of work/study/raise family/pay bills. I have to work a lot harder today, than I would have had to back in the 70's, or even 80's because those generations were much more respectful, and hard working. You didn't get many claiming state benefits back then

I think this is where the UK is worse than U.S. We have a ton of people here on all sorts of BS benefits besides the typical "disability" benefit. Hell, you even get extra money is one of your kids can get diagnosed with that ADHD nonsense, so the powers that be have helped to nurture a nation and generation of lazy, negligent parents who don't need to do anything in order to get the same level or higher pay than someone who's out working hard up to 6 days a week
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/JWTNFUWa1PM" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/JWTNFUWa1PM</a> <a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/eE_ov9cPKxE" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/eE_ov9cPKxE</a><a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/53dftjKPTvU" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/53dftjKPTvU</a>

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #109 on: January 11, 2012, 02:25:42 PM »
Smh.  This thread went from ADD Wigger Boy Ryan to Help Lazy Suicidal Wigger Boy Ryan 101.  He's pathetic, his mother's probably no different

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #110 on: January 11, 2012, 03:25:26 PM »
^You only assume things about my mother because yours is a dirty crackhead & think everyone's mom is a crazy bitch.

Dusty ass.

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #111 on: January 11, 2012, 03:57:28 PM »
How does it feel to stay seeking?

Ghost Drebin

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #112 on: January 11, 2012, 04:16:31 PM »
How does it feel to stay seeking?

Ask your moms if she liked the Based Ghosts bawls in her jawls last night.  I couldn't tell if she was crying from sheer joy, or because the deep throat was a little too savage for her to take.

SCREWFACE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #113 on: January 11, 2012, 04:45:52 PM »
^You only assume things about my mother because yours is a dirty crackhead & think everyone's mom is a crazy bitch.

Dusty ass.

yeah we get it, you love your mom, that why u cant bear to leave home. u miss her gentle arms holding u and keepin u safe hahaha

rayallen0

« Reply #114 on: January 11, 2012, 04:52:44 PM »

Dusty ass.

yeah we get it, you love your mom, that why u cant bear to leave home. u miss her gentle arms holding u and keepin u safe hahaha
there are older members on here who have admitted to living with their parents but cc at 19 you make fun of which is just over a retarded e-beef you have with him.

Blasphemy (A)

« Reply #115 on: January 11, 2012, 05:03:45 PM »

Shit yah its tougher, they say unemployment is at its lowest, but depending on your city their could be no fucking jobs. I had fam move away just to get a job.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #116 on: January 11, 2012, 06:27:12 PM »

Dusty ass.

there are older members on here who have admitted to living with their parents but cc at 19 you make fun of which is just over a retarded e-beef you have with him.

He's just an ignorant man, whose 30 years old & mom probably died a few years back. It's cool. He can say what needs to.

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #117 on: January 11, 2012, 06:41:43 PM »
Did your mom die Ryan?

SCREWFACE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #118 on: January 11, 2012, 07:08:59 PM »

Dusty ass.

He's just an ignorant man, whose 30 years old & mom probably died a few years back. It's cool. He can say what needs to.

chammy dont pretend im 30 to make urself feel better

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #119 on: January 12, 2012, 12:15:16 AM »
Did your mom die Ryan?

Nope. I even got grandparents living. 8)

Dusty ass.

chammy dont pretend im 30 to make urself feel better

Oh, you're one of those 28 year olds who like to play the whole "I'm not 30" card?