Author Topic: LOL@these idiots not knowing difference between "Liberal" and "Libertarian"  (Read 577 times)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
Now that Ron Paul is gaining more popularity, I keep hearing people say, "He's not really a Liberal!"  Like as if Ron Paul is pulling a political stunt, lol.   It's always from Democrats who say this, or X-Democrats who are newbee Ron Paul fans simply because of his stance on foreign policy.  I'm happy to have anyone supporting Ron Paul, but the very least you can do is look up the word "Libertarian" so you know what the fuck it means since it is a well-known political party and ideology.
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

BiggBoogaBiff

That's y I be crackin up when I see people like Virtuoso.  They always the loudest and know the least lol

Good thread

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
coming to this site to talk politics is like going to walmart and looking to buy a pair of j's there.

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
That's y I be crackin up when I see people like Virtuoso.  They always the loudest and know the least lol

Good thread

Wow dude you cracked it, except ermmm when have I ever spoke about Ron Paul or Libertarianism as Liberal?

This is like me being against the fact that 93 out of 100 senators voted to allow for Americans to be imprisoned forever without trial and you telling me I am a follower and not a leader even though by my own actions I am going against the consensus. Or in other words, this is akin to your usual senselessness, so at least you are consistently stupid.

« Last Edit: January 05, 2012, 03:00:13 PM by virtuoso »

bouli77

coming to this site to talk politics is like going to walmart and looking to buy a pair of j's there.

lmao true. it's always interesting hearing everybody's stance though, outlandish though they may be.

BiggBoogaBiff

I am a follower and not a leader even though by my own actions I am going against the consensus.

Only becuz somebody else told u to go against the government

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!

Nah ah, if you had actually read what I wrote as criticism against Ron Paul, then you would have noticed I see the benefit in the government issuing the credit and not some private entity draining the life out of the economy.
So no I am not against the government, I am against people being indefinitely detained forever without recourse. If Obama was against this, you would be preaching the virtues of why Obama was against this and as this has become the norm, you now agree with it.
You stand for nothing, like so many.

BiggBoogaBiff

You have a very low IQ and attention span.  You're not even from America, fuck u.  I don't even know y I'm communicating with you.  You're gay and you're dumb.  You probably have a Hazard sign on your door

Tutlock

• Muthafuckin' Double OG

lmao true. it's always interesting hearing everybody's stance though, outlandish though they may be.

yeah, crazy folks are almost always entertaining

Fraxxx

yeah, crazy folks are almost always entertaining

Can you say Radio...
i don´t need any medicate shit im 100 normal.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
its kind of sad because anyone and evryone can tell and knows radio tube dont know shit about life beyond his block. nigga aint did shit or been no where and he tries to carry himself like an intellectual when buddy can probably barely spell that world lol.

every now and again he will catch someone off guard like virtuoso who obviously isnt aware of how much of a flake dude is and actually engages him, i used to think dude was playing a role and kind of putting extra cheese on the taco for entertainment purposes but after talking with dude a little bit i can see dude is really silly as hell.

BiggBoogaBiff

Obama vs Romney is Clinton vs Dole

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
mario vs bowser

Nate Dogg's Rotting Corpse.

• 'G'
Virtuoso has been a steady, knowledgeable contributor to this section for a long time. Fat Arthur you're known for well...going the other way. Watch your mouth boy.
Yes it is me, rapper/singer Nate Dogg. I am communicating with you from beyond the grave using this forum as a medium. Heed my words.

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!