Author Topic: LOL@these idiots not knowing difference between "Liberal" and "Libertarian"  (Read 578 times)

BiggBoogaBiff

Virtuoso has been a steady, knowledgeable contributor to this section for a long time. Fat Arthur you're known for well...going the other way. Watch your mouth boy.

Truth be told you don't know what the fuck you're talking about either; you just like virtuoser better

jeromechickenbone

Radiotube is ignorant and proud of it.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Radiotube is a slap in the face to humanity.

Tutlock

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
coming to this site to talk politics is like going to walmart and looking to buy a pair of j's there.

lmao true. it's always interesting hearing everybody's stance though, outlandish though they may be.

yeah, crazy folks are almost always entertaining

Can you say Radio...

you saw what i deeeed there

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
Now that Ron Paul is gaining more popularity, I keep hearing people say, "He's not really a Liberal!"  Like as if Ron Paul is pulling a political stunt, lol.   It's always from Democrats who say this, or X-Democrats who are newbee Ron Paul fans simply because of his stance on foreign policy.  I'm happy to have anyone supporting Ron Paul, but the very least you can do is look up the word "Libertarian" so you know what the fuck it means since it is a well-known political party and ideology.

Turns out I'm actually the idiot.  I was reading up on this some more and Liberal's in the Classical sense are actually the same thing as Libertarians (and as much as you guys love to try to make me look bad I'm surprised nobody else pointed this out).  If there weren't already so many replies I would delete my post.
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
Now that Ron Paul is gaining more popularity, I keep hearing people say, "He's not really a !"  Like as if Ron Paul is pulling a political stunt, lol.   It's always from Democrats who say this, or X-Democrats who are newbee Ron Paul fans simply because of his stance on foreign policy.  I'm happy to have anyone supporting Ron Paul, but the very least you can do is look up the word "Libertarian" so you know what the fuck it means since it is a well-known political party and ideology.

Turns out I'm actually the idiot.  I was reading up on this some more and Liberal's in the Classical sense are actually the same thing as Libertarians (and as much as you guys love to try to make me look bad I'm surprised nobody else pointed this out).  If there weren't already so many replies I would delete my post.

It's funny how both liberals and conservatives used to be the exact same thing. Of course they're still the exact same thing, they just each say completely different things on TV. But they currently aren't what they used to be, and that's a shame.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
^who cares about what it meant decades ago.. "liberals" as of today are people who like criminals, unemployed people, minorities and so on. not by official definition of course..
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin