Author Topic: id like to nominate some new awards for the dubbies  (Read 810 times)

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
id like to nominate some new awards for the dubbies
« on: January 05, 2012, 02:48:27 PM »
the doin too much award - for the posters that are bumpin gums and talking big shit but aint really movin shit.

the worthless award - the poster that dont really serve a purpose or have anything to ad to a conversation other then bullshit and follow niggas around

the over achiever award - for the guy that really is doing too much, no one should have this much of them selves invested onto one website/forum

most improved - someone who was not networth upon arival but after being seasoned he is now considered knot, yell my equal.

most creative when trolling - to the guys that prove that its an art and a science

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
Re: id like to nominate some new awards for the dubbies
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2012, 02:51:29 PM »
the doin too much award - for the posters that are bumpin gums and talking big shit but aint really movin shit. BLUEMAGIC RADIOTUBE

the worthless award - the poster that dont really serve a purpose or have anything to ad to a conversation other then bullshit and follow niggas around KMACC

the over achiever award - for the guy that really is doing too much, no one should have this much of them selves invested onto one website/forum NIKCC lifetime achievement

most improved - someone who was not networth upon arival but after being seasoned he is now considered knot, yell my equal. LOONIE

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2012, 02:52:09 PM »
I nominate NIK for first three.

I don't know most improved.

Spice 2 for Most Creative when trolling.

bouli77

« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2012, 03:09:15 PM »
I think Mike Madsen & Radiotube are masterful troll artists. when they decide it's time to troll, they can ruin your thread if they want to (or make epic troll threads) just with a couple of posts and divert attention lol.

In a different way, Infinite is one of the most brilliant trolls out there too. Dude has his own way of letting people wonder whether he's serious or not but his outlandish threads make me think that he just did it for shock value, which is basically what a troll does.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #4 on: January 05, 2012, 03:57:26 PM »
^I don't consider that trolling. That's just ban-worthy nonsense of Radiotube being ignorant. He's not a troll, he's just a moron.

I guess Brian is a decent troll though. I know he doesn't truly believe the shit he spews.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #5 on: January 05, 2012, 04:00:55 PM »
im still trying to figure out if radiotube actually knows how full of shit he really is.

sometimes it he seems coherent and somewhat knowledgeable of what hes talking about then other times i sense hes a chemically dependant test-tube baby with verbal diarrhea (among other things)

MUHFUKKA

« Reply #6 on: January 05, 2012, 04:17:06 PM »

the doin too much award - nikky

the worthless award - skywalker

the over achiever award -nikky no doubt. there shouldnt even be voting for this he had an autobiography in his pms

most improved - elano/radiotube

most creative when trolling - radiotube. not sure how much hes even trolling but he definitely pisses people off

[/quote]

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: January 05, 2012, 05:53:12 PM »
i vote peter on all four DA SAUCE IN YO MOUTH

MUHFUKKA

« Reply #8 on: January 06, 2012, 12:58:59 PM »
yeah change my most improved to rooney hes alright

rayallen0

« Reply #9 on: January 06, 2012, 02:46:21 PM »
obvious sham. I have not been nominated for one award when we all know i am the swaggiest swagger having swaggert in the world.

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

« Reply #10 on: January 06, 2012, 03:20:36 PM »
the worthless award - the poster that dont really serve a purpose or have anything to ad to a conversation other then bullshit and follow niggas around ----- Will_B, spambots are more charismatic than this comicbook-character

the over achiever award - for the guy that really is doing too much, no one should have this much of them selves invested onto one website/forum ----ChamClick (25000 posts in less than 2 yrs is a bit much, bro)

most creative when trolling - to the guys that prove that its an art and a science ------ JayDC,  gems in  quotes n puchlines.  

« Last Edit: January 06, 2012, 03:32:03 PM by Michael Madsen »

Will_B

« Reply #11 on: January 06, 2012, 04:05:57 PM »
the worthless award - the poster that dont really serve a purpose or have anything to ad to a conversation other then bullshit and follow niggas around ----- Will_B, spambots are more charismatic than this comicbook-character

the over achiever award - for the guy that really is doing too much, no one should have this much of them selves invested onto one website/forum ----ChamClick (25000 posts in less than 2 yrs is a bit much, bro)

most creative when trolling - to the guys that prove that its an art and a science ------ JayDC,  gems in  quotes n puchlines.  

the worthless award = would be Mike, who just clocked another 3 posts back-to-back about me....seems his main hobbies are DPG Dicc & Me....and now my typos too...yes really.

Lately he's logging in just to bump my threads...the fuck?

P.s. I ain't giving nominations coz I don't hang with u guys like an 'ePosse' thing....u enjoy it tho.

EDIT: Had to add, nice use of the term 'niggas' Mike. White guy from the Ukraine... :grumpy:
« Last Edit: January 06, 2012, 04:08:36 PM by The O.G. Will_B 'Sosi xyu pider' »

MUHFUKKA

« Reply #12 on: January 06, 2012, 04:17:45 PM »

the worthless award = would be Mike, who just clocked another 3 posts back-to-back about me....seems his main hobbies are DPG Dicc & Me....and now my typos too...yes really.

Lately he's logging in just to bump my threads...the fuck?

P.s. I ain't giving nominations coz I don't hang with u guys like an 'ePosse' thing....u enjoy it tho.

EDIT: Had to add, nice use of the term 'niggas' Mike. White guy from the Ukraine... :grumpy:
youre a white guy from the uk who calls himself "the o.g." will b

Raphael

« Reply #13 on: January 06, 2012, 04:32:42 PM »
I nominate Infinite for troll of the year and for whitest poster of the year.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #14 on: January 06, 2012, 05:15:48 PM »
this could have been thread of the year lmfao will gets  emotional in this hilarious one that they never wanted you to see.

http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?topic=265535.0
« Last Edit: January 06, 2012, 05:24:20 PM by PETEY the GREAT »