Author Topic: id like to nominate some new awards for the dubbies  (Read 815 times)

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

Re: id like to nominate some new awards for the dubbies
« Reply #15 on: January 06, 2012, 06:14:01 PM »
the worthless award - the poster that dont really serve a purpose or have anything to ad to a conversation other then bullshit and follow niggas around ----- Will_B, spambots are more charismatic than this comicbook-character

the over achiever award - for the guy that really is doing too much, no one should have this much of them selves invested onto one website/forum ----ChamClick (25000 posts in less than 2 yrs is a bit much, bro)

most creative when trolling - to the guys that prove that its an art and a science ------ JayDC,  gems in  quotes n puchlines.  

the worthless award = would be Mike, who just clocked another 3 posts back-to-back about me....seems his main hobbies are DPG Dicc & Me....and now my typos too...yes really.

Lately he's logging in just to bump my threads...the fuck?

P.s. I ain't giving nominations coz I don't hang with u guys like an 'ePosse' thing....u enjoy it tho.

EDIT: Had to add, nice use of the term 'niggas' Mike. White guy from the Ukraine... :grumpy:

"ePosse"?
dude, you are 39 years old, and u have more than 3700 "please-give-me-props for my trivia-pursuit information about year-tags and bitrates for Death Row-leaks"-posts, on an internet-forum.
and ur desperate forum-rampage in my thread yesterday is the icing on the loserdome-cake

your disgusting, and a bad rolemodel for ur fellow cockney-brits  :nawty:
« Last Edit: January 06, 2012, 06:17:37 PM by Michael Madsen »

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #16 on: January 06, 2012, 06:30:14 PM »
damn will is 39?  ;D

« Reply #17 on: January 06, 2012, 06:39:00 PM »

"The O.G." told Mista_Rosa he was  37, that was like 1˝ yrs ago or somthin.

Will_B

« Reply #18 on: January 06, 2012, 11:16:36 PM »
the worthless award - the poster that dont really serve a purpose or have anything to ad to a conversation other then bullshit and follow niggas around ----- Will_B, spambots are more charismatic than this comicbook-character

the over achiever award - for the guy that really is doing too much, no one should have this much of them selves invested onto one website/forum ----ChamClick (25000 posts in less than 2 yrs is a bit much, bro)

most creative when trolling - to the guys that prove that its an art and a science ------ JayDC,  gems in  quotes n puchlines.  

the worthless award = would be Mike, who just clocked another 3 posts back-to-back about me....seems his main hobbies are DPG Dicc & Me....and now my typos too...yes really.

P.s. I ain't giving nominations coz I don't hang with u guys like an 'ePosse' thing....u enjoy it tho.

EDIT: Had to add, nice use of the term 'niggas' Mike. White guy from the Ukraine... :grumpy:
youre a white guy from the uk who calls himself "the o.g." will b

Means "the original will b"

"The O.G." told Mista_Rosa he was  37, that was like 1˝ yrs ago or somthin.

You're at 6 posts in a row about me now Mike. 2012 not working out for you already?

"logs in to troll my posts"
« Last Edit: January 06, 2012, 11:36:02 PM by The O.G. Will_B 'Sosi xyu pider' »

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #19 on: January 06, 2012, 11:34:32 PM »

youre a white guy from the uk who calls himself "the o.g." will b

Means "the original will b"

sure will, whatever you say.

Sccit

« Reply #20 on: January 07, 2012, 11:53:53 AM »
LOL@me investing my time in this board....this the shit i'm talkin bout, petey. if u started ur own spin-off board of dubcc, then u cant call other people out on shit like that. it sounds extremely forced and fake. i only started posting on here again when i got back into music. before that, i wasnt even an active poster. u, on the other hand, have used dubcc, dba, and dasauce as social networking for the past 2-3 years. come on, son.

and muhfukka, u dumb bum, that wasnt an autobiography, it was an old ass assignment from highschool, pussy. tanner challenged u to a fight...quit worrying about me and respond to his thread.

Will_B

« Reply #21 on: January 07, 2012, 12:49:25 PM »
What's the point social networking with ePeople though?  :eh:

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #22 on: January 07, 2012, 12:57:01 PM »
lmfao tanner aint gonna fight shit he is frail and has a deformity in his spinal column or some shit.

will i couldn't tell you all the ways ive benefitted from having a online community...besides the freakshows like jewdgement day and weinergate (do you really need another reason?)
bought sold and bartered all kinds of shit from music to electronics to bud. hookups at stores and restaurants, opinions on music and movies before they come out, file sharing, internet bitches etc. not that i need to justify to the likes of a limey im just saying isnt that what you do here? fuck with an e community for music and to express opinions etc....i just happened to be the person who put the board together.

it was clear to me people wanted an alternative to this place it was free and took me all of five minuites. nik you should do one for lamb...i bet niggas would post if not just to diss.

« Reply #23 on: January 07, 2012, 01:02:13 PM »
What's the point social networking with ePeople though?  :eh:

whats the point in surfing a westcoast-music forum 7 hours everyday when ur 39 yrs old? is this british midlife-crisis common in Earl's Court?
shouldnt u have kids and a family or somthin?
« Last Edit: January 07, 2012, 01:04:12 PM by Michael Madsen »

Will_B

« Reply #24 on: January 07, 2012, 01:17:43 PM »

whats the point in surfing a westcoast-music forum 7 hours everyday when ur 39 yrs old? is this british midlife-crisis common in Earl's Court?

Hey Mike, I'd make a joke about you bumping another thread just to troll me....but it's not even needed.

« Reply #25 on: January 07, 2012, 01:26:43 PM »

Hey Mike, I'd make a joke about you bumping another thread just to troll me....but it's not even needed.

na, im not even trollin or jokin

im just sayin, bro

ur older than a dinosaur-cranium, and u'd rather throw ur life away  flexing your lotioned e-muscles over nate dogg-vinyl imported from Germany etc etc 6 or 7 hours a day,,, instead of raising a family or doin somthin constructive wit ur life.  if ur clockin in at 40, its not a joke anymore. lifes short

Will_B

« Reply #26 on: January 07, 2012, 01:41:04 PM »

na, im not even trollin or jokin

im just sayin, bro

ur older than a dinosaur-cranium, and u'd rather throw ur life away  flexing your lotioned e-muscles over nate dogg-vinyl imported from Germany etc etc 6 or 7 hours a day,,, instead of raising a family or doin somthin constructive wit ur life.  if ur clockin in at 40, its not a joke anymore. lifes short

Who's flexin?

You're the one devoting your life to 'win' over ePeople...oh, that and your Legacy love letter threads (which seem to be secondary to you now...)

I guess growing up as a white kid in the Ukraine was tough...u need your eBlack friends, eBeef, and eWins to make your day go by.

« Reply #27 on: January 07, 2012, 01:49:17 PM »
im a nerdy student, and i collect/organize and share music cuz its fun.

you, on the other hand, are older than Queen Elizabeth, and u get angry when people post songs in low  bitrates and tag mp3-files wit wrong year-dates (check the documented menstrual meltdowns in my threads)..  
ur life is a fail, and ur internet-shell is symbolizing ur misery.  
 the most pathetic individual (or spambot-virus, not really sure what u are), that i have ever stumbled upon :raisetheroof:

Will_B

« Reply #28 on: January 07, 2012, 01:58:36 PM »
im a nerdy student, and i collect/organize and share music cuz its fun.

you, on the other hand, are older than Queen Elizabeth, and u get angry when people post songs in low  bitrates and tag mp3-files wit wrong year-dates (check the documented menstrual meltdowns in my threads)..  
ur life is a fail, and ur internet-shell is symbolizing ur misery.  
 the most pathetic individual (or spambot-virus, not really sure what u are), that i have ever stumbled upon :raisetheroof:

Then...you're obsessed with me.....because?

« Reply #29 on: January 07, 2012, 02:16:23 PM »
nope,
u are the guy wit  numerous print-screen pics and quotes in his sig. not me

« Last Edit: January 07, 2012, 02:18:09 PM by Michael Madsen »