Author Topic: Spice 2, Muhfukka, etc.  (Read 8791 times)

rayallen0

Re: Spice 2, Muhfukka, etc.
« Reply #15 on: January 07, 2012, 02:46:18 PM »
lol @ 90% of the forum screaming out about fighting people if they had the chance. Now they have the chance & everybody is dodging this thread.
cuz its retarded? you can bring a gun regardless of what u say and then someone dies because some kid had anger issues over the internet. If they wanna fight meet up at a boxing/kickboxing/mma ring and do it. Not some park in cali where you can bring 30 guys and guns..

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #16 on: January 07, 2012, 02:54:28 PM »

DatThrowBaccMuzic

« Reply #17 on: January 07, 2012, 02:54:36 PM »
lol @ 90% of the forum screaming out about fighting people if they had the chance. Now they have the chance & everybody is dodging this thread.
cuz its retarded? you can bring a gun regardless of what u say and then someone dies because some kid had anger issues over the internet. If they wanna fight meet up at a boxing/kickboxing/mma ring and do it. Not some park in cali where you can bring 30 guys and guns..

I'm down for whatever, but the thing is I bet none of them will see me. I understand it'd be more safe to do that, but even then I'm not afraid of the reprocussions of what would happen unless one of these idiots really decided they were that scared of me.

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
« Reply #18 on: January 07, 2012, 03:21:13 PM »
Lmao! Someone post up tanners pictures. Nobody is scared of you. I know chicks that would rock you.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #19 on: January 07, 2012, 03:27:16 PM »
lol dude is kinda tiny, look how big that soda looks next to him haha, even the camera looks huge in his dainty little hands.

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
« Reply #20 on: January 07, 2012, 03:35:28 PM »
Tanner makes Nathan lane look like vin diesel.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #21 on: January 07, 2012, 03:38:15 PM »
hes in the same boat as enyce...neither one of them dudes is physically well but be talking that gutter shit like they really wanna do something.

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
« Reply #22 on: January 07, 2012, 03:42:50 PM »
Guys talking like frank mir but looking like Dakota fanning.

Sccit

« Reply #23 on: January 07, 2012, 03:45:45 PM »

lmao...thats some pussy mentality, right there. "what if they shoot me?!" smh.. aint nobody shooting someone on this site. and if that were the case, they could shoot u at a boxing gym, as well.

DatThrowBaccMuzic

« Reply #24 on: January 07, 2012, 03:45:59 PM »
lol dude is kinda tiny, look how big that soda looks next to him haha, even the camera looks huge in his dainty little hands.

It's funny that you keep pictures of me from when I was seventeen on your computer. I don't even have those pictures anymore. It's nice to know I'm the vain of your existence you fat fuck. Why don't you get off the computer and take care of your hearing impaired daughter? I guess since you're such a bad father, you can't even do that properly.

DatThrowBaccMuzic

« Reply #25 on: January 07, 2012, 03:47:34 PM »

I still haven't seen your picture. You're actually probably ashamed of your looks. I think you look just like Petey's jawline, fat and unproportionate to the rest of society.

DatThrowBaccMuzic

« Reply #26 on: January 07, 2012, 03:49:12 PM »
"I broke my kids Wii trying to mod it, but I can't spare Christmas money to buy them a new one because I spent it all on drugs." - K1NG PETEY

Father of the year.

DatThrowBaccMuzic

« Reply #27 on: January 07, 2012, 03:52:47 PM »
hes in the same boat as enyce...neither one of them dudes is physically well but be talking that gutter shit like they really wanna do something.

You can't get out of your computer chair to leave the house. Who the fuck are you to talk about doing something?

rayallen0

« Reply #28 on: January 07, 2012, 03:54:30 PM »

I still haven't seen your picture. You're actually probably ashamed of your looks. I think you look just like Petey's jawline, fat and unproportionate to the rest of society.
plz tell me you know who the fuck Chris Farley is.

rayallen0

« Reply #29 on: January 07, 2012, 03:55:24 PM »
"I broke my kids Wii trying to mod it, but I can't spare Christmas money to buy them a new one because I spent it all on drugs." - K1NG PETEY

Father of the year.
holy fuck you do not have a sense of humor. You really need to watch some Chris Farley SNL skits & movies.