Author Topic: Spice 2, Muhfukka, etc.  (Read 4973 times)

Sccit

• Made
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • אליאור
Re: Spice 2, Muhfukka, etc.
« Reply #250 on: January 09, 2012, 08:55:36 PM »
Stop your bitchass excuses and just admit you're not a fighter like that. You get riled up on the internet but when it comes to real life you wouldn't swing at someone unless they hit you first.
I can say with confidence that NIK hasn't been in a real 1-on-1 fight in his entire life. I can almost guarantee it for a couple of reasons. The fact that he's constantly poppin' off at the mouth about who's ass he can kick is basically proof. Not to mention, he thinks his height gives him some kind of huge advantage in a street fight.

If NIK shows up to my job tomorrow by himself (and what are the chances of that?), it will be the first time he's ever approached anyone mono y mono. If not.........well, he'll be back on here talking shit as usual LOL.

i'm willin to bet my life on it that i've been in more fights than u, pussycunt.
Pillow fights with Eden don't count, Nikky.

don't lie, sik...uve never been in a real confrontation. really, thought, u look like a nice guy who smiles at people when they walk by and defuses intense situations. why act different on here?
i love how being a nice guy who loosens people up is bad. being a loser wannabe tough guy who has a stick so far up his ass he can't smile is sad. not being able to joke around and smile.

not saying that being a nice guy is bad...not by a long shot. but he acts like he's the type who wants to fight on here, when in reality, dude is not that kinda person at all.

Sccit

• Made
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • אליאור
« Reply #251 on: January 09, 2012, 08:57:44 PM »
stop saying that "tomorrow" shit...every time u say that, i picture u shitting ur pants. i already said im not comin tomorrow. i'll come when i please...until then, warren g's second album.
So you're gonna puss out? HAHAAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'ma still be there tomorrow at 3am in the event that you find your ball sack.

it's really good to know where u work, sik....just make sure to remember what i said.

also, i will be at canoga park ballin tomorrow from 4 pm to 6 pm, if ur really that eager nervous and cant wait...

come on, sik...u puttin up a front for ur "sauce buddies"..as long as u know it and i know it, i'm good.
LOL. You went from talking about coming to kick my ass all day and how easy it would be to backing down and asking me to play ball with you all in the span of a couple hours. You're a trip, Elior.

I will still be at 70 S. Lake Ave tomorrow at 3pm. With my camera, of course. Not just for you, but because I'm obligated to be there since I work there. If you don't show, it further proves you're all talk and no action.

i never said i was coming to ur work tomorrow, pussycunt. go back and read the posts. and i dont wanna play ball with u...but if ur really as eager as ur pretending to be to cover up how nervous u are, then i told u where i'll be.

Sir Petey

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #252 on: January 09, 2012, 08:58:57 PM »
im writing a script based on what goes on in this forum.

Sikotic™

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • PussyCunt
« Reply #253 on: January 09, 2012, 09:23:11 PM »
Stop your bitchass excuses and just admit you're not a fighter like that. You get riled up on the internet but when it comes to real life you wouldn't swing at someone unless they hit you first.
I can say with confidence that NIK hasn't been in a real 1-on-1 fight in his entire life. I can almost guarantee it for a couple of reasons. The fact that he's constantly poppin' off at the mouth about who's ass he can kick is basically proof. Not to mention, he thinks his height gives him some kind of huge advantage in a street fight.

If NIK shows up to my job tomorrow by himself (and what are the chances of that?), it will be the first time he's ever approached anyone mono y mono. If not.........well, he'll be back on here talking shit as usual LOL.

i'm willin to bet my life on it that i've been in more fights than u, pussycunt.
Pillow fights with Eden don't count, Nikky.

don't lie, sik...uve never been in a real confrontation. really, thought, u look like a nice guy who smiles at people when they walk by and defuses intense situations. why act different on here?
i love how being a nice guy who loosens people up is bad. being a loser wannabe tough guy who has a stick so far up his ass he can't smile is sad. not being able to joke around and smile.

not saying that being a nice guy is bad...not by a long shot. but he acts like he's the type who wants to fight on here, when in reality, dude is not that kinda person at all.
WTF? who's talking about kicking who's ass here? Are you delusional?

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #254 on: January 09, 2012, 10:09:05 PM »
stop saying that "tomorrow" shit...every time u say that, i picture u shitting ur pants. i already said im not comin tomorrow. i'll come when i please...until then, warren g's second album.
So you're gonna puss out? HAHAAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'ma still be there tomorrow at 3am in the event that you find your ball sack.

it's really good to know where u work, sik....just make sure to remember what i said.

also, i will be at canoga park ballin tomorrow from 4 pm to 6 pm, if ur really that eager nervous and cant wait...

come on, sik...u puttin up a front for ur "sauce buddies"..as long as u know it and i know it, i'm good.
LOL. You went from talking about coming to kick my ass all day and how easy it would be to backing down and asking me to play ball with you all in the span of a couple hours. You're a trip, Elior.

I will still be at 70 S. Lake Ave tomorrow at 3pm. With my camera, of course. Not just for you, but because I'm obligated to be there since I work there. If you don't show, it further proves you're all talk and no action.

i never said i was coming to ur work tomorrow, pussycunt. go back and read the posts. and i dont wanna play ball with u...but if ur really as eager as ur pretending to be to cover up how nervous u are, then i told u where i'll be.

Pussy.

O.G A.Geesta'z

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #255 on: January 10, 2012, 03:58:22 AM »
wow i cant believe you faggots are still talking about fighting over the internet... i expect that gay shit from someone like Tanner but NIK and Sik yall are grown ass fuckin men and yall trying to fight over who's the toughest guy on this forum?

i respect Muhfukka more for not taking Tan the Man too serious... and im suprised Tanner hasnt killed himself yet for being a faggot
The West is Back

Sccit

• Made
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • אליאור
« Reply #256 on: January 10, 2012, 04:01:25 AM »
that's cuz sik is a bitch...if he was a real mufucka, none of this woulda ever happened.

rayallen0

« Reply #257 on: January 10, 2012, 12:03:21 PM »
ok what exactly did sik do with ur mom. did he talk to her about you. did he just call her and say sexual stuff or what?

and tanner did anybody tell hopsin or ur friends or fam about this that didn't know? cuz that is over the top.

whats on the dub should stay on the dub  8)

DatThrowBaccMuzic

« Reply #258 on: January 10, 2012, 01:24:51 PM »
ok what exactly did sik do with ur mom. did he talk to her about you. did he just call her and say sexual stuff or what?

and tanner did anybody tell hopsin or ur friends or fam about this that didn't know? cuz that is over the top.

Yeah, they started harrassing people I did business with about it. Oh, and AG (Geesta) - shut up you bipolar pussy. No one cares for your opinion and no one ever will. You're just an attention whore, and that's all you ever will be.

rayallen0

« Reply #259 on: January 10, 2012, 01:36:23 PM »

Yeah, they started harrassing people I did business with about it. Oh, and AG (Geesta) - shut up you bipolar pussy. No one cares for your opinion and no one ever will. You're just an attention whore, and that's all you ever will be.
well if you knew who messed with ur personal life then those people deserve shit. ppl teasing you on the internet just ignore or you look sensitive and take shit way to serious.

Sccit

• Made
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • אליאור
« Reply #260 on: January 10, 2012, 02:01:51 PM »

naah, some nerds photoshopped pics from facebook and sik was egging them on

rayallen0

« Reply #261 on: January 10, 2012, 02:04:50 PM »

then just leave it alone my dude. all he wants is a reaction. I mean ur gonna do you so no idea why I'm trying but my 2 cents.

O.G A.Geesta'z

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #262 on: January 10, 2012, 02:10:05 PM »

lmao says the faggot trying to fight everyone over the internet... your life was ruined over the internet how pathetic can you be...

i bet Scrappy Doo's dead ass is facepalming in shame right now
The West is Back

rayallen0

« Reply #263 on: January 10, 2012, 02:13:20 PM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/G--Dp2-nFpE" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/G--Dp2-nFpE</a>
swag

DatThrowBaccMuzic

« Reply #264 on: January 10, 2012, 02:13:27 PM »

lmao says the faggot trying to fight everyone over the internet... your life was ruined over the internet how pathetic can you be...

Haha. Mentioning my dog, because you have nothing else. You're pathetic. Come up with something new, your punchlines are no longer relevant.

Ghost Drebin

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #265 on: January 10, 2012, 02:32:13 PM »

Haha. Mentioning my dog, because you have nothing else. You're pathetic. Come up with something new, your punchlines are no longer relevant.

Ag the fuckin living legend was dropping punchlines when you were in diapers.  He is top three at the DUB.

rayallen0

« Reply #266 on: January 10, 2012, 03:06:26 PM »
question tanner. who was "Its all good now" about?

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #267 on: January 10, 2012, 03:07:54 PM »
LiveLoveA$AP

rayallen0

« Reply #268 on: January 10, 2012, 03:14:05 PM »

DatThrowBaccMuzic

« Reply #269 on: January 10, 2012, 06:09:00 PM »
question tanner. who was "Its all good now" about?

This guy named George.

Sikotic™

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • PussyCunt
« Reply #270 on: January 10, 2012, 08:17:42 PM »

Egging them on is one thing, but I never photoshopped your mom or made a phone call to your mom ever. I didn't know I wasn't allowed to laugh about it though.

So why do you have a hard-on for me, Elior? I know it's because you thought I was your e-homie in the past. I'm sorry if I broke your heart and betrayed the relationship you thought we had in your mind. It's time to let it go.

Nate Dogg's Rotting Corpse.

• 'G'
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #271 on: January 11, 2012, 12:14:35 AM »
Look yall if Muhfukka wants to entertain elior, I got a backyard in Monterey ready to hold a good sized squab. I'll fly down just to host it and provide media.
Yes it is me, rapper/singer Nate Dogg. I am communicating with you from beyond the grave using this forum as a medium. Heed my words.

rayallen0

« Reply #272 on: January 11, 2012, 12:20:25 AM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/J1OCA_VXbc0" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/J1OCA_VXbc0</a>
seattle rap  8)

Nate Dogg's Rotting Corpse.

• 'G'
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #273 on: January 11, 2012, 12:33:16 AM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/J1OCA_VXbc0" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/J1OCA_VXbc0</a>
seattle rap  8)

No disrespect, I hate Seattle rap, except for Mixalot.
Yes it is me, rapper/singer Nate Dogg. I am communicating with you from beyond the grave using this forum as a medium. Heed my words.

rayallen0

« Reply #274 on: January 11, 2012, 12:50:17 AM »
seattle rap  8)

No disrespect, I hate Seattle rap, except for Mixalot.
:o

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/JXQjt-QnYTE" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/JXQjt-QnYTE</a>
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/4QvmrqfzUmw" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/4QvmrqfzUmw</a>
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/HIK7ffpdRdY" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/HIK7ffpdRdY</a>