Author Topic: Spice 2, Muhfukka, etc.  (Read 8806 times)

MUHFUKKA

Re: Spice 2, Muhfukka, etc.
« Reply #285 on: January 11, 2012, 01:04:22 PM »
allright get this seattle rap bullshit out of here dubcc is not the place to discuss rap music

You're right. Keep it DPGC, Pac, Dre, and Snoop or keep it moving. Faggot.
we da west

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.

Sikotic™

« Reply #286 on: January 11, 2012, 10:44:44 PM »
haha u a fool for dat muhfucca
so nor west >>>>>>> south west????
but tray deee aint from da nor west
aint no west witout the "es" haha
but lemme say something like....

allright get this seattle rap bullshit out of here dubcc is not the place to discuss rap music

we da west
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

rayallen0

« Reply #287 on: January 11, 2012, 10:48:24 PM »
haha u a fool for dat muhfucca
so nor west >>>>>>> south west????
but tray deee aint from da nor west
aint no west witout the "es" haha
but lemme say something like....

we da west
i think i know what ur sayin...
ur saying you want to listen to this
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/gAg3uMlNyHA" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/gAg3uMlNyHA</a>

TheRemedy360Ressurection

« Reply #288 on: January 12, 2012, 12:02:56 AM »
Nah thats when my queen bitch kids are 100% rapeed n molested n ready 2 go 2 b molested some more

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #289 on: January 12, 2012, 01:43:37 AM »
Stop your bitchass excuses and just admit you're not a fighter like that. You get riled up on the internet but when it comes to real life you wouldn't swing at someone unless they hit you first.
I can say with confidence that NIK hasn't been in a real 1-on-1 fight in his entire life. I can almost guarantee it for a couple of reasons. The fact that he's constantly poppin' off at the mouth about who's ass he can kick is basically proof. Not to mention, he thinks his height gives him some kind of huge advantage in a street fight.

If NIK shows up to my job tomorrow by himself (and what are the chances of that?), it will be the first time he's ever approached anyone mono y mono. If not.........well, he'll be back on here talking shit as usual LOL.

i'm willin to bet my life on it that i've been in more fights than u, pussycunt.
Pillow fights with Eden don't count, Nikky.

don't lie, sik...uve never been in a real confrontation. really, thought, u look like a nice guy who smiles at people when they walk by and defuses intense situations. why act different on here?
i love how being a nice guy who loosens people up is bad. being a loser wannabe tough guy who has a stick so far up his ass he can't smile is sad. not being able to joke around and smile.

not saying that being a nice guy is bad...not by a long shot. but he acts like he's the type who wants to fight on here, when in reality, dude is not that kinda person at all.

Elly, in all the years here, I don't recall anyone wanting to fight Sik. You on the other hand have had multiple people that have wanted to beat your ass over the years due to your pseudo gangsta act you put on. And the thing is, you talk more shit than anyone, say you want to fight but then you never follow through.

You need to let your pent up aggression go. If you actually did fight someone it would probably be a good emotional release, but that ain't happening and you getting enraged on the keyboard isn't helping.

For real, if you're an MC drop some ether and put it up here. Pull roccy out of retirement, throw in a previously unheard lights verse, throw infinite on the hook and keep it lamb. This would be a positive way to channel your anger and brush up on your mic skills at the same time.

Enigma

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #290 on: January 19, 2012, 02:20:02 PM »
What happened to Tanner?

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #291 on: January 19, 2012, 04:48:59 PM »
What happened to Tanner?
he went back in his closet

rayallen0

« Reply #292 on: January 19, 2012, 04:50:17 PM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/a4NCnH7RPZY" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/a4NCnH7RPZY</a>

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #293 on: January 20, 2012, 09:40:53 AM »
nik dont want to fight but you can tell hes got an angry heart.

i think with a little bit of therapy he could be the man he aspires to become.

MUHFUKKA

« Reply #294 on: January 20, 2012, 10:21:43 AM »

hes a 25 year old little kid

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.

Sikotic™

« Reply #295 on: January 20, 2012, 11:20:47 AM »
I hope he found another girl since Floyd moved on. He needs a new punching bag to take his anger out on.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #296 on: January 20, 2012, 11:39:48 AM »
I hope he found another girl since Floyd moved on. He needs a new punching bag to take his anger out on.

No chance. It's well documented that he cares deeply about what we all think of him. If he was fucking with some broad, he woulda tried bragging about it. When I called him out for not having a lot of CDs, he posted a picture of them. We call him out on having a new girl, he just says "you know I fuck bitches everyday".

Sccit

« Reply #297 on: January 20, 2012, 11:41:48 AM »

ur actually on point...i dont want to fight, but if it came down to it and sikotic acted like he did on here to my face, i would steel on him, without question. and i do genuinely feel like teachin him a lesson, but too many games going on in this mufucka.

Sccit

« Reply #298 on: January 20, 2012, 11:43:47 AM »

No chance. It's well documented that he cares deeply about what we all think of him. If he was fucking with some broad, he woulda tried bragging about it. When I called him out for not having a lot of CDs, he posted a picture of them. We call him out on having a new girl, he just says "you know I fuck bitches everyday".

LOL...infinite already broke it down for yall. when he visited me, he seen the broad i was smashin. like he said, if i gave a fuck about what u nerds thought, i woulda been posted pics. but ur a gay virgin, biebs, so think, why would i care what a homochild like u thought? and no, suckin dick doesnt count......

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #299 on: January 20, 2012, 11:46:13 AM »

LOL...infinite already broke it down for yall. when he visited me, he seen the broad i was smashin. like he said, if i gave a fuck about what u nerds thought, i woulda been posted pics. but ur a gay virgin, biebs, so why would i care what a homochild like u thought? and no, suckin dick doesnt count......

Oh, you mean your ride or die bitch, who literally would give his E-life away for you said that? Well...I'm sold, he's credible. ::)