Author Topic: Spice 2, Muhfukka, etc.  (Read 8812 times)

DatThrowBaccMuzic

Re: Spice 2, Muhfukka, etc.
« Reply #30 on: January 07, 2012, 03:55:43 PM »
Tanner makes Nathan lane look like vin diesel.

I still haven't seen your picture. You're actually probably ashamed of your looks. I think you look just like Petey's jawline, fat and unproportionate to the rest of society.
plz tell me you know who the fuck Chris Farley is.

Yeah, Chris Farley was legendary man. R.I.P. Great comedian. Him and David Spade made some great movies together.

DatThrowBaccMuzic

« Reply #31 on: January 07, 2012, 03:56:48 PM »
"I broke my kids Wii trying to mod it, but I can't spare Christmas money to buy them a new one because I spent it all on drugs." - K1NG PETEY

Father of the year.
holy fuck you do not have a sense of humor. You really need to watch some Chris Farley SNL skits & movies.

It's not a sense of humor, it's Petey coming out of the wood work or rather getting out of the kitchen to fix a sandwich to talk more shit because he's still mad I didn't want him running a forum.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #32 on: January 07, 2012, 04:00:32 PM »
pics came from the wienergate thread...

lol tanners so cute when hes angry i can just imagine you over there posting at your laptop all pink in the cheeks with steam coming out of your ears, feisty lil guy he reminds me of scrappy doo.

hey tanner its almost tax time you know what that means right? time to pay the rent.

see tanner they dont know what the fuck im talking about but you do.  ;)

rayallen0

« Reply #33 on: January 07, 2012, 04:01:16 PM »
lol @ 90% of the forum screaming out about fighting people if they had the chance. Now they have the chance & everybody is dodging this thread.
cuz its retarded? you can bring a gun regardless of what u say and then someone dies because some kid had anger issues over the internet. If they wanna fight meet up at a boxing/kickboxing/mma ring and do it. Not some park in cali where you can bring 30 guys and guns..

lmao...thats some pussy mentality, right there. "what if they shoot me?!" smh.. aint nobody shooting someone on this site. and if that were the case, they could shoot u at a boxing gym, as well.
I'm sure you have been in lots of gang shoot outs my dude not talking about gangsta's like you. You arent getting shot in a gym as compared to some back alley to meet for a fight. People actually are at gyms. I doubt you are setting up a fight in the middle of a crowd. LMAO you think shooting someone is gangsta? na most people who get angry on here and the internet are like this kid.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #34 on: January 07, 2012, 04:04:44 PM »
damn tanners mad as shit posting like four times back to back lol

DatThrowBaccMuzic

« Reply #35 on: January 07, 2012, 04:05:46 PM »
pics came from the wienergate thread...

lol tanners so cute when hes angry i can just imagine you over there posting at your laptop all pink in the cheeks with steam coming out of your ears, feisty lil guy he reminds me of scrappy doo.

hey tanner its almost tax time you know what that means right? time to pay the rent.

see tanner they dont know what the fuck im talking about but you do.  ;)

Oh, psh psh Jason. I'm not living off disability like someone here. I work for a living and pay rent. I moved and have my own life, unlike someone here who still relies on their mother to pay their bills and to help buy school supplies for their children because he can't support them. I honestly feel sorry for your poor kids. Maybe I should reach out to Betty and tell her about her son's amazing deeds on the internet.

rayallen0

« Reply #36 on: January 07, 2012, 04:07:32 PM »
average gun toking american

average fighter

which one do you think is more likely the average dubcc member cry baby? i'm going with the fat compensating for his small dick redneck.

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

« Reply #37 on: January 07, 2012, 04:16:27 PM »
shiiiit, its official.
Tanner is back. it's on now

Sccit

« Reply #38 on: January 07, 2012, 04:17:49 PM »
lol @ 90% of the forum screaming out about fighting people if they had the chance. Now they have the chance & everybody is dodging this thread.
cuz its retarded? you can bring a gun regardless of what u say and then someone dies because some kid had anger issues over the internet. If they wanna fight meet up at a boxing/kickboxing/mma ring and do it. Not some park in cali where you can bring 30 guys and guns..

lmao...thats some pussy mentality, right there. "what if they shoot me?!" smh.. aint nobody shooting someone on this site. and if that were the case, they could shoot u at a boxing gym, as well.
I'm sure you have been in lots of gang shoot outs my dude not talking about gangsta's like you. You arent getting shot in a gym as compared to some back alley to meet for a fight. People actually are at gyms. I doubt you are setting up a fight in the middle of a crowd. LMAO you think shooting someone is gangsta? na most people who get angry on here and the internet are like this kid.

i said nothin of bein gangsta, u sound like a typical honkey, stfu....point is, if someone is planning to kill someone on dubcc, there is just as much risk of getting shot in a public park as there is of getting shot in the parking lot of a gym. who said anything about a back alley? if someone is mad/retarded enough 2 kill someone over dubcc, they can do it either way. but if someone is actually scared of getting shot over internet beef, then they're a pussy to begin with. really, though.

rayallen0

« Reply #39 on: January 07, 2012, 04:23:55 PM »

i said nothin of bein gangsta, u sound like a typical honkey, stfu....point is, if someone is planning to kill someone on dubcc, there is just as much risk of getting shot in a public park as there is of getting shot in the parking lot of a gym. who said anything about a back alley? if someone is mad/retarded enough 2 kill someone over dubcc, they can do it either way. but if someone is actually scared of getting shot over internet beef, then they're a pussy to begin with. really, though.
i was just called a honkey by a jew awesome. lmfao yes if someone doesn't take the internet serious enough to fall into a trap they are a pussy. Only time i fight people is if it actually pertains to my life. Not some place i go to talk when I'm bored. People on here sensitive ass pussies who take shit personal.
« Last Edit: January 07, 2012, 04:31:30 PM by rayallen0 »

Raphael

« Reply #40 on: January 07, 2012, 04:48:16 PM »
i was just called a honkey by a jew awesome.
Only on dubcc  :)

TannerLikesBoys

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #41 on: January 07, 2012, 04:52:55 PM »

TannerLikesBoys

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #42 on: January 07, 2012, 04:55:07 PM »
shiiiit, its official.
Tanner is back. it's on now

HUSH YOUR POLLOCK MOUTH EUROBAIT

rayallen0

« Reply #43 on: January 07, 2012, 04:56:26 PM »
ok now i kinda think it goes a bit to far...i make fun of ppls quotes and shit on here but wouldn't surprise me if some people were so obsessed with this kid that if he ever became sucsessful they would expose him. Shits kinda fucked up to me but what do i know.

TannerLikesBoys

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #44 on: January 07, 2012, 05:00:58 PM »
ok now i kinda think it goes a bit to far...i make fun of ppls quotes and shit on here but wouldn't surprise me if some people were so obsessed with this kid that if he ever became sucsessful they would expose him. Shits kinda fucked up to me but what do i know.
Look at his faggot website. He claims he A&Rs for Home Depot LOLLILOLOLOL. Fuck this spaz case high school drop out cock tasting death row Stan. He thinks he is a big shot cause he's in LA but he's never gonna amount to squat besides cashier by day and Internet marketing mogul by night.

WAKE UP TANNER YOU WILL ALWAYS BE A LAUGHINGSTOCK. HOMO BLOW JOB LOVING MOTHER FUCK.