Author Topic: Spice 2, Muhfukka, etc.  (Read 8623 times)

Sccit

Re: Spice 2, Muhfukka, etc.
« Reply #300 on: January 20, 2012, 11:50:35 AM »
I hope he found another girl since Floyd moved on. He needs a new punching bag to take his anger out on.

No chance. It's well documented that he cares deeply about what we all think of him. If he was fucking with some broad, he woulda tried bragging about it. When I called him out for not having a lot of CDs, he posted a picture of them. We call him out on having a new girl, he just says "you know I fuck bitches everyday".

LOL...infinite already broke it down for yall. when he visited me, he seen the broad i was smashin. like he said, if i gave a fuck about what u nerds thought, i woulda been posted pics. but ur a gay virgin, biebs, so why would i care what a homochild like u thought? and no, suckin dick doesnt count......

Oh, you mean your ride or die bitch, who literally would give his E-life away for you said that? Well...I'm sold, he's credible. ::)

quit actin like ur someone of importance..."I'm sold!" lmao. ur opinion matters to no one, ur a gay virgin

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #301 on: January 20, 2012, 11:56:17 AM »
nik dont want to fight but you can tell hes got an angry heart.

i think with a little bit of therapy he could be the man he aspires to become.

ur actually on point...i dont want to fight, but if it came down to it and sikotic acted like he did on here to my face, i would steel on him, without question. and i do genuinely feel like teachin him a lesson, but too many games going on in this mufucka.

i can respect that you kept it real right there. you said what i figured....at the time you wanted to fight but its kind of hard to recreate that energy and a few years later the point seems moot. if you said that before you sold all them wolf tickets your entire stock would have went up in alot of ppls eyes but i know you dont care about what most of us think...right mate??? ;)

Sikotic™

« Reply #302 on: January 20, 2012, 12:03:58 PM »
The Many Manic Sides of Elior Maimon:

From
i would take both u crackers 2-on-1

To
i dont want to fight

My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Sccit

« Reply #303 on: January 20, 2012, 12:23:32 PM »
LOL@dubcc stock......fact of the matter is, everything i say comes from the heart. sikotic would NEVER talk to me the way he does on dubcc if we were talking in person, thats on everything i love. sometimes, yes, that does make me want to fuck his shit up......but in the end, nobody WANTS to fight. it's just something that happens. when he made the video, i was dead serious about going there and making a second one. but obviously, dude wasn't lookin for what he said he was lookin for......real peeps, feel me on this one.

Sikotic™

« Reply #304 on: January 20, 2012, 12:43:31 PM »
You knew I was there yesterday. Where were you? Oh wait, I forgot:
i dont want to fight

So does this mean you're gonna drop the tough guy act? Like I said, you're all talk and no action. You never have done shit to me and you never will.

.....But I can raise your blood pressre and make you lose sleep over e-beef because you're an emotionally unstable, manic manchild with an identity crisis. AND I DO IT FOR DA LULZ

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Sccit

« Reply #305 on: January 20, 2012, 12:51:37 PM »
You knew I was there yesterday. Where were you? Oh wait, I forgot:
i dont want to fight

So does this mean you're gonna drop the tough guy act? Like I said, you're all talk and no action. You never have done shit to me and you never will.

.....But I can raise your blood pressre and make you lose sleep over e-beef because you're an emotionally unstable, manic manchild with an identity crisis. AND I DO IT FOR DA LULZ

i didnt know where u were, quit lyin...anyways, quit the games, son...nobody is losin sleep, and ur mission for "lulz" is on some nerdass shit. if u real about it, and do wanna set it up, give me a time and date some time next week and i will be sure to show, guaranteed. if not, shut ur pussyass mouth.

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #306 on: January 20, 2012, 12:55:50 PM »
Nothing ever changes with you people does it.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #307 on: January 20, 2012, 12:59:34 PM »
whats good ikke

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #308 on: January 20, 2012, 01:05:00 PM »
I hope he found another girl since Floyd moved on. He needs a new punching bag to take his anger out on.

No chance. It's well documented that he cares deeply about what we all think of him. If he was fucking with some broad, he woulda tried bragging about it. When I called him out for not having a lot of CDs, he posted a picture of them. We call him out on having a new girl, he just says "you know I fuck bitches everyday".

LOL...infinite already broke it down for yall. when he visited me, he seen the broad i was smashin. like he said, if i gave a fuck about what u nerds thought, i woulda been posted pics. but ur a gay virgin, biebs, so why would i care what a homochild like u thought? and no, suckin dick doesnt count......

Oh, you mean your ride or die bitch, who literally would give his E-life away for you said that? Well...I'm sold, he's credible. ::)

quit actin like ur someone of importance..."I'm sold!" lmao. ur opinion matters to no one, ur a gay virgin

Ah, classic NIK tactic. Just change the topic.

rayallen0

« Reply #309 on: January 20, 2012, 01:28:59 PM »
Nik seems to be thinking a bit more clear and not as much rah rah. still some but then it wouldn't be nik  ;D

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #310 on: January 20, 2012, 01:39:11 PM »
whats good ikke

Upload those Daz / Nate Dogg screen caps mayne.. I missed that shit
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Sikotic™

« Reply #311 on: January 20, 2012, 03:49:33 PM »
Nothing ever changes with you people does it.
Where in the hell have you been?

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #312 on: January 20, 2012, 05:00:57 PM »

LOL...infinite already broke it down for yall. when he visited me, he seen the broad i was smashin. like he said, if i gave a fuck about what u nerds thought, i woulda been posted pics. but ur a gay virgin, biebs, so think, why would i care what a homochild like u thought? and no, suckin dick doesnt count......
LOL.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Sikotic™

« Reply #313 on: January 20, 2012, 11:06:41 PM »
give me a time and date some time next week and i will be sure to show, guaranteed.
So lemme make sure we got this right: if I give you a time and a place to meet me next week, you will actually show up, step out of your vehicle and actually fuck me up and/or murder me this time?

THA SAUCE HOUSE

blcxm

« Reply #314 on: January 21, 2012, 09:35:32 AM »