Author Topic: Spice 2, Muhfukka, etc.  (Read 8850 times)

Fraxxx

Re: Spice 2, Muhfukka, etc.
« Reply #315 on: January 21, 2012, 11:05:05 AM »
i don´t need any medicate shit im 100 normal.

Sikotic™

« Reply #316 on: January 21, 2012, 12:06:56 PM »
LMFAO!!!
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #317 on: January 21, 2012, 12:09:14 PM »
hahaha g shay strikes again

BLUNT TYME

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #318 on: January 21, 2012, 09:03:07 PM »
i suggets that Elior joins Da Sauce, they are doing good things there my son and I know that going there will lead you to a road of recovery

Smokin Briccz

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • ┌∩┐(◕_◕)┌∩┐
« Reply #319 on: January 22, 2012, 10:39:06 PM »
ROFLMMFAO @ JEWS

BLUNT TYME

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #320 on: January 23, 2012, 10:31:22 AM »
it sometimes disgusts me

MUHFUKKA

« Reply #321 on: January 24, 2012, 12:16:26 PM »
so whered the fairy boy go

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.

BLUNT TYME

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #322 on: January 24, 2012, 01:13:09 PM »
right now, he is crying to Shlomo, head of the household, that his $100 allowance is not enough.

Sikotic™

« Reply #323 on: January 24, 2012, 01:20:14 PM »
He was training for the final battle, but dislocated his elbow after curling 5 pound dumbbells.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

BLUNT TYME

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #324 on: January 24, 2012, 01:22:23 PM »
He was training for the final battle, but dislocated his elbow after curling 5 pound dumbbells.

i could have sworn he was doing unholy things to himself that caused pain to his elbow

MUHFUKKA

« Reply #325 on: January 25, 2012, 11:52:36 AM »
he doesnt need to do that anymore with ben around

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #326 on: January 25, 2012, 02:08:56 PM »
lol @ 90% of the forum screaming out about fighting people if they had the chance. Now they have the chance & everybody is dodging this thread.
cuz its retarded? you can bring a gun regardless of what u say and then someone dies because some kid had anger issues over the internet. If they wanna fight meet up at a boxing/kickboxing/mma ring and do it. Not some park in cali where you can bring 30 guys and guns..

who da hell is going to bring 30 guns? or even on gun, thats not hard, i aint normal, and thats on some mentally handicapped (radio tube) shit.

bring guns for someone on the internet? that has done nothing except type shit that made u catch feelings? any ways if anything were to happen, like someone getting shot and stabbed, all the evidence is right here on this forum, all this shit is stored in a server some where.

so anything "crazy" happening is out of the question

meet up any where get down real quick it aint gonna last more than 5 mins unless one of you is a professional fighter and just whooping some ass for 5 mins or more (don't see that happening also, given that any of you are bringing friends, none of them want to be witnesses or accomplices  to attempted murder or murder)

and another thing, u gonna tell 30 of your boys to come handle an e-beef? yea they'll come through if they don't bust out laughing at you.

i told bananas to come through plenty of times, i wasn't gonna tell any of my homies, cuz shit is pathetic. its just that i knew bananas won't back up 1/10th of the shit he says on here, and if he wanted to step than he can always drive to me where ever I'm at. gave him streets, name of the bars everything.

but i obviously knew aint nothing gonna happen except for a scrap.

but wow what acgrundy did still astounds me till today, thats out of the question crazy.

meet up anywhere and fight, unless theres a patrol car actually seeing u guys handle it the cops in no way shape or form is going to arrive by the time u guys end the fight.

boxing, mma, all that shit is bullshit, u wear gloves and shit, thats not a real fight, whoever did boxing a lot or is more athletic is most likely going to win.

when u do a real fight (bare knuckle) any good hit can KO the other dude. if ur not athletic ur going to have damn hard time knocking the other foo out with boxing gloves and pure strength. smaller dudes need to use their knuckles, elbows, they need to use bone to KO esp some one bigger out.

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #327 on: January 25, 2012, 02:16:02 PM »
I always thought this was all on some clowning shit and it never happened. I can't believe dude got his dick sucked by a boy while taping it in order to impress a cyber sex partner or something. It's surreal. Why isn't he clowned harder, by the way? NIK was clowned 30x harder for having a good-looking mother who posts naughty pics on facebook, I was clowned 30x harder for having long hair as a teenager. Dude literally sucked his own dick and taped himself getting it sucked by a boy and still isn't a complete pariah. Amazing.

what thing that i always didn't figure out, isn't it damn easier to get a feez to suck your damn dick than another dude?

man that shit is fucking gay, shit is just nasty, how da fuck did u even go about asking the veteran gay dude? did he know tanner was a rookie fag?

i mean what the fuck. y couldn't he just get a fukcing woman to suck your cock, i mean a crack whore at least, but another fucking dude?

gtfo, you will never get the pass, i can care less about the admin abusing powers, i wasn't there but getting ur dick sucked by a faggot to impress your cyber e-girlfriend by far gets more attention than absuing "forum powers"

if we were to make some webisodes series on youtube, we'll be fucking famous. 10 million views

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #328 on: January 25, 2012, 02:28:58 PM »
yeah im gonna give a crazy kid my home address hahaha get real dumbass

meet him some where, handle it.

i damn sure would if i hated tanner and took him the least bit seriously, and if it was 4 years ago.

i mean dude got his dick sucked by another dude to impress a internet girlfriend.

I'm sure his confidence level of physical violence is the same confidence level he has with women. just speculating

yea but we're too old, this subject is something u really wanna keep away from friends or women ud like to bang.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #329 on: January 25, 2012, 02:31:56 PM »
I still work there by the way. Anyone in the area stop by and we'll grab some lunch.

70 S. Lake Ave.
Pasadena, CA 91101

u ever eat at octopus for lunch?