Author Topic: Spice 2, Muhfukka, etc.  (Read 8875 times)

DatThrowBaccMuzic

Re: Spice 2, Muhfukka, etc.
« Reply #375 on: February 03, 2012, 03:02:31 PM »
did u ever actually meet him or was this all internet managing LOL

I met Hopsin in 2010. We hung out for about a week in L.A. Met SwizZz, met Dame (He's an ass), met a few rappers and met a few other people as well.

DatThrowBaccMuzic

« Reply #376 on: February 03, 2012, 03:03:20 PM »
And the reason we fell out was this...he didn't appreciate me as a person or what I brought to the table. Yet, till this day, he still respects my opinion considering it's still reflective in his efforts. (I.E. - There would've been a diss to another artist in Ill Mind of Hopsin 4, if I didn't tell him not to because this rapper actually was contributing something to the game *cough* based *cough*)

I thought you couldn't choke.

Aliases are last decade. Get with the times.

says the guy posting using other people's accounts

If only...

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #377 on: February 03, 2012, 09:38:08 PM »
So did u make Ben swallow?

Say that shit to my face and I'll staple those slants together.

I'm sorry it's hard to believe u'd do anything Of that sort since u were crying on here thinking ur gonna get raped in county because u rolling around with a knife to look hard, who later on got his dick sucked by his homosexual partner to impress his Internet girlfriend, who later on exposed him.

It seems like if u came near me with an attitude and bad intentions I'd juz end up slapping u silly, and no tanner it's not dick slapping
« Last Edit: February 03, 2012, 10:16:34 PM by LooN3y »

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

BLUNT TYME

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #378 on: February 03, 2012, 09:48:39 PM »
And the reason we fell out was this...he didn't appreciate me as a person or what I brought to the table. Yet, till this day, he still respects my opinion considering it's still reflective in his efforts. (I.E. - There would've been a diss to another artist in Ill Mind of Hopsin 4, if I didn't tell him not to because this rapper actually was contributing something to the game *cough* based *cough*)

How am I an alias fuck boy? I'm the real deal Holyfield and I don't want to know how you suckas feel.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #379 on: February 03, 2012, 10:09:58 PM »

I'm sorry it's hard to believe u'd anything I that sort since u were crying on here thinking ur gonna get tapes in county because u rolling around with a knife to look hard, who later on got his dick sucked by his homosexual partner to impress his Internet girlfriend, who later on exposed him.

It seems like if u came near me with an attitude and bad intentions I'd juz end up slapping u silly, and no tanner it's not dick slapping

LMAO 

looney wins

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #380 on: February 03, 2012, 10:18:25 PM »

I'm sorry it's hard to believe u'd anything I that sort since u were crying on here thinking ur gonna get tapes in county because u rolling around with a knife to look hard, who later on got his dick sucked by his homosexual partner to impress his Internet girlfriend, who later on exposed him.

LMAO 

looney wins

Lol this made me see all the misspellings because of the damn iPhone autocorrection , ironic isn't it?

Fixed

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

BLUNT TYME

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #381 on: February 04, 2012, 12:19:37 AM »

LMAO 

looney wins

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #382 on: February 04, 2012, 12:21:12 AM »

says the guy posting using other people's accounts

lol

BLUNT TYME

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #383 on: February 04, 2012, 12:24:16 AM »
I don't know whose worse, Elior or Tanner.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #384 on: February 04, 2012, 12:25:35 AM »

depends on what u hate more

fags or non white jews who act like wiggers

BLUNT TYME

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #385 on: February 04, 2012, 12:28:17 AM »

depends on what u hate more

fags or non white jews who act like wiggers
They are both a burden to America's great society, I am going to have to go with the white jews who act like wiggers because they make America look bad.

DatThrowBaccMuzic

« Reply #386 on: February 04, 2012, 12:53:28 AM »

LMAO  

looney wins

Lol this made me see all the misspellings because of the damn iPhone autocorrection , ironic isn't it?

Fixed

Let's duke it out and don't bring your ABZ or TRG's with you. I want to fight you one on one, you retarded duck duck goose looking motherfucker.

BLUNT TYME

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #387 on: February 04, 2012, 01:20:14 AM »
LOL

Fraxxx

« Reply #388 on: February 04, 2012, 02:13:51 AM »
With so much drama on the DubCC /it's kinda hard being taken seriously
i don´t need any medicate shit im 100 normal.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #389 on: February 04, 2012, 02:16:29 AM »
With so much drama on the DubCC /it's kinda hard being taken seriously

LMAO!!  good 1