Author Topic: Spice 2, Muhfukka, etc.  (Read 8891 times)

Sccit

Re: Spice 2, Muhfukka, etc.
« Reply #390 on: February 04, 2012, 01:03:43 PM »
I don't know whose worse, Elior or Tanner.

depends on what u hate more

fags or non white jews who act like wiggers

how u gunna call people "wiggers", when u go around the board callin peeps like cham your "nigga"...smh

Sccit

« Reply #391 on: February 04, 2012, 01:05:13 PM »

They are both a burden to America's great society, I am going to have to go with the white jews who act like wiggers because they make America look bad.

of course u would say that when ur a fag urself

MUHFUKKA

« Reply #392 on: February 04, 2012, 01:13:13 PM »
tanner wasnt serious at all. he doesnt know how to drive a car how is he gonna make it across the whole state to get his ass kicked. speaking of that im goin to the kings warrior game in sac later whatsup grundy?!?!

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #393 on: February 04, 2012, 01:18:23 PM »
speaking of that im goin to the kings warrior game in sac later whatsup grundy?!?!

LMAO you should meet up with AC

BLUNT TYME

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #394 on: February 04, 2012, 01:18:35 PM »

They are both a burden to America's great society, I am going to have to go with the white jews who act like wiggers because they make America look bad.

of course u would say that when ur a fag urself

Boooooooooooooo, don't hit me with your purse next time jew.

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

« Reply #395 on: February 05, 2012, 06:34:10 AM »
jokin about tanners sexuality is played out n boring. find somethin new already. "head, swallow, head, head"  :sleep:

there are tons of new "bandwagons" out there for the modernday dubcc troll-society to jump on.
« Last Edit: February 05, 2012, 02:45:50 PM by Michael Madsen »

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #396 on: February 05, 2012, 05:35:29 PM »
So did u make Ben swallow?

Say that shit to my face and I'll staple those slants together.

I'm sorry it's hard to believe u'd anything I that sort since u were crying on here thinking ur gonna get tapes in county because u rolling around with a knife to look hard, who later on got his dick sucked by his homosexual partner to impress his Internet girlfriend, who later on exposed him.

It seems like if u came near me with an attitude and bad intentions I'd juz end up slapping u silly, and no tanner it's not dick slapping

LMAO  

looney wins

Lol this made me see all the misspellings because of the damn iPhone autocorrection , ironic isn't it?

Fixed

Let's duke it out and don't bring your ABZ or TRG's with you. I want to fight you one on one, you retarded duck duck goose looking motherfucker.

I see you are up to date with ur gangland tanner  impressive

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #397 on: February 05, 2012, 09:30:38 PM »
LOL those r real gangs?   lol its almost sad to know that shit

BLUNT TYME

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #398 on: February 05, 2012, 10:05:00 PM »
Tanny rolls with the Chinese Mafia.

DatThrowBaccMuzic

« Reply #399 on: February 09, 2012, 10:00:26 PM »
tanner wasnt serious at all. he doesnt know how to drive a car how is he gonna make it across the whole state to get his ass kicked. speaking of that im goin to the kings warrior game in sac later whatsup grundy?!?!

I'd fight you, but it can't be 9 - 5 hours. Some of us have real jobs other than hating on NIK.  ;)

DatThrowBaccMuzic

« Reply #400 on: February 09, 2012, 10:01:45 PM »

I'm sorry it's hard to believe u'd anything I that sort since u were crying on here thinking ur gonna get tapes in county because u rolling around with a knife to look hard, who later on got his dick sucked by his homosexual partner to impress his Internet girlfriend, who later on exposed him.

It seems like if u came near me with an attitude and bad intentions I'd juz end up slapping u silly, and no tanner it's not dick slapping

LMAO  

looney wins

Lol this made me see all the misspellings because of the damn iPhone autocorrection , ironic isn't it?

Fixed

Let's duke it out and don't bring your ABZ or TRG's with you. I want to fight you one on one, you retarded duck duck goose looking motherfucker.

Not gangland, I have a few Cambodian friends. Sorry to disappoint you, Mr. Goose.

DatThrowBaccMuzic

« Reply #401 on: February 09, 2012, 10:09:58 PM »
jokin about tanners sexuality is played out n boring. find somethin new already. "head, swallow, head, head"  :sleep:

there are tons of new "bandwagons" out there for the modernday dubcc troll-society to jump on.

This. These guys are about as humorous as that TV Show The Goode Family.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #402 on: February 11, 2012, 05:54:34 PM »

LMAO  

looney wins

Fixed

Not gangland, I have a few Cambodian friends. Sorry to disappoint you, Mr. Goose.

yea sure, all the gangstas asian, black, and mexican want to chill with a white boy that looks like an inbred from hicksville kentucky

cool story bro. and you named only the 2 most known asian gangs in the US that are constantly on national television because of the series "gangland" who only people like you waste time watching. surprised u didnt bring up wa-ching? didnt watch that episode huh?

how old are you again tanner? 17?

but cmon mike, dude got his cock sucked by his gay partner in which tanner most likely ended up giving the favor back.

which was all to show off to his internet girlfriend.

this doesnt happen every day nor is it normal. dude got issues imagine would he would do for a "real" girlfriend, dude would suck the shit outta another dudes ass.

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

KrazySumwhat

« Reply #403 on: February 12, 2012, 10:25:53 AM »
 spice two iam bout 2 shave my head white power skin head style come down 2 Australia so i can smash ya boi lol no gunz if ya bring your bois/mates well i'll get my German mates onto ya and ahh my Vietnamese and Cambodian and Indian mates onto ya dawg. 
 Shit the Aboriginal and Sundanese prolly fuck you up. I hit u with my cricket bat then do an Aussie rules hip n shoulda on ya bizitch. AND out drink ya plus eat more BBQ than you.
 Ey seriously though iam due to shave my head and iam thinking about doing it for charity.
 maybe me and you can hang out man and i can show you all the little 18 year olds than can go out and drink legally?
 *says in Malibu  most wanted wigger vioce* "whats sup"?
 We can eat KFC.
*sip*
 ;)

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #404 on: February 12, 2012, 04:04:59 PM »
lol this thread is hilarious

spice 2 is australian/?? WTF? that cant be