Author Topic: Spice 2, Muhfukka, etc.  (Read 8652 times)

DatThrowBaccMuzic

Re: Spice 2, Muhfukka, etc.
« Reply #420 on: February 13, 2012, 12:50:15 PM »
lol @ the thought of a whiteboy fighting an asian cat on the corner of Avalon & Vernon, that would be a hilarious sight...

Just chose the location because I worked a few miles over in the Fashion district, near King Taco.

fashion district is full of koreans

And ain't one of them ever say shit to me. Keep acting like your hard, bitch. See you on Friday at 8.

Dikteta Dax

« Reply #421 on: February 13, 2012, 12:51:36 PM »
Best Korean BBQ spot in Los Angeles at 6 & Alexander, if ya'll need someone to video tape it lol pm me, gives me an excuse to get some korean bbq...

im curious about which spot your talking about.

ur talking about the one all the way to the left at the end of the plaza on alexandria? or ur talking about the brand new one??  int he plaza

Yissi Hwa Ro http://www.yelp.com/biz/yi-ssi-hwa-ro-los-angeles

MUHFUKKA

« Reply #422 on: February 13, 2012, 12:55:37 PM »
Keep acting like your hard, bitch. See you on Friday at 8.
TOUGH

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #423 on: February 13, 2012, 12:57:09 PM »
lol @ the thought of a whiteboy fighting an asian cat on the corner of Avalon & Vernon, that would be a hilarious sight...

Just chose the location because I worked a few miles over in the Fashion district, near King Taco.

And ain't one of them ever say shit to me. Keep acting like your hard, bitch. See you on Friday at 8.

y would u ever think they would talk shit to an inbred white kid? theyll prob think ur a handicap.

but anyways, thats a workplace you moron, majority of them are regular people. but theres a gang of  OG's down there because they cant find work outside of the korean community (obviously). and why the hell would they go up to a random dorky white kid during work?

what you saw a couple old korean ladies and men n dogged them?

you try so hard, you dont make any sense.

at 8? u have to work around my time i dont know what time im gonna go, since ur so hell bent on getting ur e-cred up and putting work,

post up there for 2 nights and i guarantee youll get slapped

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

DatThrowBaccMuzic

« Reply #424 on: February 13, 2012, 12:58:10 PM »
TOUGH

Eat a dick you lazy eyed prick.

MUHFUKKA

« Reply #425 on: February 13, 2012, 12:59:05 PM »
TOUGH

no tanner, thats what you do. fag

DatThrowBaccMuzic

« Reply #426 on: February 13, 2012, 01:01:00 PM »

y would u ever think they would talk shit to an inbred white kid? theyll prob think ur a handicap.

but anyways, thats a workplace you moron, majority of them are regular people. but theres a gang of  OG's down there because they cant find work outside of the korean community (obviously). and why the hell would they go up to a random dorky white kid during work?

at 8? u have to work around my time i dont know what time im gonna go, since ur so hell bent on getting ur e-cred up and putting work,

Any normal person is off of work by 8. I'll wait from 8 - 10 for you. Longest I'm waiting. You can call in sick. My hours are 9 - 5 like any normal person who brings home a check. Not posting up for you to roll up with a gang of people. I don't want to spend my weekend slapping up retarded fucks who suffer from down syndrome. I have parties to go to bro, not banging with some fake ass Asian gangsters.

DatThrowBaccMuzic

« Reply #427 on: February 13, 2012, 01:01:37 PM »
TOUGH

no tanner, thats what you do. fag

Nice come back. Seriously, how old are you? Five? Get over yourself.

MUHFUKKA

« Reply #428 on: February 13, 2012, 01:03:29 PM »
tanner has gay meth orgies to attend in west hollywood

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #429 on: February 13, 2012, 01:06:05 PM »
Best Korean BBQ spot in Los Angeles at 6 & Alexander, if ya'll need someone to video tape it lol pm me, gives me an excuse to get some korean bbq...

ur talking about the one all the way to the left at the end of the plaza on alexandria? or ur talking about the brand new one??  int he plaza

ohh yea, thats the one at the end of the plaza.

trust me thats a very average korean bbq place. i mean yea ur not korean so i would expect you to know, but theres are some bomb places in ktown

http://www.yelp.com/biz/o-dae-san-los-angeles#query:odaesan - above average, better than the on in chapman plaza

http://www.yelp.com/biz/honey-pig-los-angeles   - one of the best, famous

and in that same chapman plaza on 6th and alexandria, the homie sold his bar in that plaza and supposedly its a really good korean bbq place also, so mayb u can try that. or hell mayb we'll drink some soj and mayb eat there after i slap tanner to the floor.

lol mayb ull like some of my homegirls, if not we can always go to boheimian, non korean dudes love that place since all the workers there wear basically nothing. lol ron artest drank there the first season he was a laker.

but if ur in the valley  these places are the shit

http://www.yelp.com/biz/shik-do-rak-northridge -best, their hotsauce is crack never had hotsauce like that before

http://www.yelp.com/biz/woori-kalbi-korean-bbq-northridge - medium/all you can eat, they have a dank hot sauce there too

http://www.yelp.com/biz/wang-dweh-ji-korean-bbq-reseda#query:king%20pig - cheapest/all you can eat. they have the cheapest quality but  cheapest price, only 10 dolalrs all you can eat, and plus they have a REALLY REALLY dank Brown Sauce

i recommend all, the place u posted is bomb too i ate there a couple times but theres much better ones.

oh yea and if u want i can tell you about an all you can drink and all you can eat korean bbq, soju, beer for 20 dollars in ktown

MUHFUKKA

« Reply #430 on: February 13, 2012, 01:07:24 PM »
tan tan since you work 9-5 are you at your high profile record label executive job right now?

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #431 on: February 13, 2012, 01:11:15 PM »

Any normal person is off of work by 8. I'll wait from 8 - 10 for you. Longest I'm waiting. You can call in sick. My hours are 9 - 5 like any normal person who brings home a check. Not posting up for you to roll up with a gang of people. I don't want to spend my weekend slapping up retarded fucks who suffer from down syndrome. I have parties to go to bro, not banging with some fake ass Asian gangsters.

lol a gang of people? im about to turn 23, i dont go rolling around like a bunch of highschool kids tryna gangbang on foos.

im goin there with friends and homegirls, and i dont drive there. do whatever you want bro im juz telling you what times im likely to be there.

u have parties to go to? i highly doubt that given that your wasting your time to do all this. i doubt somebody that has pussy for you i guess dick, waiting for them is going to do some shit like this.

so, did u suck the shit out of bens ass? tell me?

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #432 on: February 13, 2012, 01:36:24 PM »
lmao giving Tanner a time and place is just a waste of time. This is the same guy who was shitting his pants and asking if he was gonna get raped in jail.

Dikteta Dax

« Reply #433 on: February 13, 2012, 01:40:26 PM »

ohh yea, thats the one at the end of the plaza.

trust me thats a very average korean bbq place. i mean yea ur not korean so i would expect you to know, but theres are some bomb places in ktown

http://www.yelp.com/biz/o-dae-san-los-angeles#query:odaesan - above average, better than the on in chapman plaza

http://www.yelp.com/biz/honey-pig-los-angeles   - one of the best, famous

and in that same chapman plaza on 6th and alexandria, the homie sold his bar in that plaza and supposedly its a really good korean bbq place also, so mayb u can try that. or hell mayb we'll drink some soj and mayb eat there after i slap tanner to the floor.

lol mayb ull like some of my homegirls, if not we can always go to boheimian, non korean dudes love that place since all the workers there wear basically nothing. lol ron artest drank there the first season he was a laker.

but if ur in the valley  these places are the shit

http://www.yelp.com/biz/shik-do-rak-northridge -best, their hotsauce is crack never had hotsauce like that before

http://www.yelp.com/biz/woori-kalbi-korean-bbq-northridge - medium/all you can eat, they have a dank hot sauce there too

http://www.yelp.com/biz/wang-dweh-ji-korean-bbq-reseda#query:king%20pig - cheapest/all you can eat. they have the cheapest quality but  cheapest price, only 10 dolalrs all you can eat, and plus they have a REALLY REALLY dank Brown Sauce

i recommend all, the place u posted is bomb too i ate there a couple times but theres much better ones.

oh yea and if u want i can tell you about an all you can drink and all you can eat korean bbq, soju, beer for 20 dollars in ktown

I'm going to check out those spots, only other Korean BBQ spots I have been to Mae Dang Sae on Vermont & James M Woods, it was all you can eat like Yissi Hwa Ro.  Then there was one on 12th and Western the korean homie took me to.  Yeah the 20 dollar all you can drink def sounds like the jump off lol.  Where is that at?  I'm down to film ya'll fight tho and get some drinks after, just not trying to go on a burnt mission up there even though its down the street from me,

MUHFUKKA

« Reply #434 on: February 13, 2012, 01:45:32 PM »
we dont have any korean bbq up here but when i was in hawaii a couple months ago i od'd on that shit. so good fried chicken short ribs shrimp spicy bbq beef  mac salad potato salad this weird spinach shit goddamn im gettin hungry