Author Topic: Spice 2, Muhfukka, etc.  (Read 8649 times)

Sikotic™

Re: Spice 2, Muhfukka, etc.
« Reply #45 on: January 07, 2012, 06:26:39 PM »
ok now i kinda think it goes a bit to far...i make fun of ppls quotes and shit on here but wouldn't surprise me if some people were so obsessed with this kid that if he ever became sucsessful they would expose him. Shits kinda fucked up to me but what do i know.
Don't under estimate the emotional investment some people put into the internet. Shit ain't a game for some. They will come for you and stare at you on their off time.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
« Reply #46 on: January 07, 2012, 06:30:33 PM »
ok now i kinda think it goes a bit to far...i make fun of ppls quotes and shit on here but wouldn't surprise me if some people were so obsessed with this kid that if he ever became sucsessful they would expose him. Shits kinda fucked up to me but what do i know.
Don't under estimate the emotional investment some people put into the internet. Shit ain't a game for some. They will come for you and stare at you on their off time.

LOL

DatThrowBaccMuzic

« Reply #47 on: January 07, 2012, 06:48:41 PM »
Look at his faggot website. He claims he A&Rs for Home Depot LOLLILOLOLOL. Fuck this spaz case high school drop out cock tasting death row Stan. He thinks he is a big shot cause he's in LA but he's never gonna amount to squat besides cashier by day and Internet marketing mogul by night.

WAKE UP TANNER YOU WILL ALWAYS BE A LAUGHINGSTOCK. HOMO BLOW JOB LOVING MOTHER FUCK.

Coming with the alias because you're afraid to face me? Keep talking shit over the internet, instead of facing me.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #48 on: January 07, 2012, 07:11:57 PM »
Don't you idiots live in Cali? I'm willing to address you on your own turf. Man up and fight. I'll meet up wherever the fuck as long as it's not in front of a police station. I'm sick of stupid idiots like you and I'll take an ass whopping but I'm more than certain I'll give both of your fairy asses one. Anyone who's got a fucking problem with me, let's meet up and I'll personally go toe to toe with you unlike you faggots - I'm not one to talk shit over the internet without backing it up.
LOL.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #49 on: January 07, 2012, 07:38:51 PM »
If I ever would meet up to fight someone over the internet, it would be you Tanner. I've seen your pic and you look like the weakest kid from back in high school. It's as sure a fight as I could have. My self-esteem is fine though, but thanks for the offer. I'll be sure to hit you up if internet forums ever take over my life.

DatThrowBaccMuzic

« Reply #50 on: January 07, 2012, 07:42:07 PM »
If I ever would meet up to fight someone over the internet, it would be you Tanner. I've seen your pic and you look like the weakest kid from back in high school. It's as sure a fight as I could have. My self-esteem is fine though, but thanks for the offer. I'll be sure to hit you up if internet forums ever take over my life.

Stop being a bitch. Why don't you just fucking doing it you pussy? You've already dedicated months of your life to me. So, get it over with you coward. Beat me up. Do it. Your insults are corny as fuck.  Fight me, we'll meet in the whitest part of town - so you'll feel safe. :P

rayallen0

« Reply #51 on: January 07, 2012, 07:50:02 PM »

Stop being a bitch. Why don't you just fucking doing it you pussy? You've already dedicated months of your life to me. So, get it over with you coward. Beat me up. Do it. Your insults are corny as fuck.  Fight me, we'll meet in the whitest part of town - so you'll feel safe. :P
why is a white kid using white as an insult  ::)

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #52 on: January 07, 2012, 07:55:17 PM »

Why would that make me feel safe? People would see a black guy beating the shit out of some innocent white kid.

Sccit

« Reply #53 on: January 07, 2012, 08:09:31 PM »

Why would that make me feel safe? People would see a black guy beating the shit out of some innocent white kid.

LOL@this pussy

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #54 on: January 07, 2012, 08:11:25 PM »

Stop being a bitch. Why don't you just fucking doing it you pussy? You've already dedicated months of your life to me. So, get it over with you coward. Beat me up. Do it. Your insults are corny as fuck.  Fight me, we'll meet in the whitest part of town - so you'll feel safe. :P

LMFAO

DatThrowBaccMuzic

« Reply #55 on: January 07, 2012, 08:23:07 PM »

I think you're just a bitch. You've never said shit to my face, only over an internet forum. I want you to address me - face to face like a man.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #56 on: January 07, 2012, 08:30:45 PM »
tanner is basically mad that we all left his site and defected away from a forum him and i ran. not becasue he was exposed in gay shenanigans but because he was abusing his authority there and running it like shit. if you ask him he will tell the story differently.

if this was anyone elses drama he would be laughing in the peanut gallery but since its him were all bullies and hes a victim. i got so many chats saved where he was talking crazy shit about doing things to folks...this is karma and he knows it.

i mean after all he is crip AND blood AND ese affilated..."dont fuck with tanner" as he so eloquently put it.

DatThrowBaccMuzic

« Reply #57 on: January 07, 2012, 08:33:42 PM »
tanner is basically mad that we all left his site and defected away from a forum him and i ran. not becasue he was exposed in gay shenanigans but because he was abusing his authority there and running it like shit. if you ask him he will tell the story differently.

if this was anyone elses drama he would be laughing in the peanut gallery but since its him were all bullies and hes a victim. i got so many chats saved where he was talking crazy shit about doing things to folks...this is karma and he knows it.

i mean after all he is crip AND blood AND ese affilated..."dont fuck with tanner" as he so eloquently put it.

Lol. You're pathetic, Petey. Did this take you three hours to write? Within those three hours, anything could've happened to your children. Hell, I'm surprised none of your friends have called C.P.S. on you.

Oh, and only you would save chats. You're a gossip mongering whore. Go work for TMZ and limp that wrist. And you abused your authority on the old forum. I contacted some members who wouldn't sign up to your various shitholes.

rayallen0

« Reply #58 on: January 07, 2012, 08:34:56 PM »

the proper term is a Crud. I be Crudding all day with the homies son.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #59 on: January 07, 2012, 08:40:10 PM »
This would never go down. I've got nothing personal against you Tanner. You admitted to letting another man suck your dick, and I laughed and moved on. You abused your admin powers, so I left and came back here. That's all there is to it. I've got no anger towards you, so unless you swung at me, nothing would go down. All you would do is stand in front of me and beg me to kick your ass (like you're doing now).