Author Topic: Spice 2, Muhfukka, etc.  (Read 8648 times)

Triple OG Rapsodie

Re: Spice 2, Muhfukka, etc.
« Reply #75 on: January 07, 2012, 10:44:43 PM »
This would never go down. I've got nothing personal against you Tanner. You admitted to letting another man suck your dick, and I laughed and moved on. You abused your admin powers, so I left and came back here. That's all there is to it. I've got no anger towards you, so unless you swung at me, nothing would go down. All you would do is stand in front of me and beg me to kick your ass (like you're doing now).

So arrogant. Tsk tsk tsk.

I'd bet anything a guy like you has never initiated a fight. You're more like this guy:  http://dimewars.com/Video/Classic--White-Boy-Says--Come-On-Hit-Me--And-Gets-More-Than-What-He-Asks-For.aspx?bcmediaid=41566770-9b98-4554-bcc0-eb20abe702fb

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #76 on: January 07, 2012, 10:48:00 PM »
lol it couldn't be more obvious that spice2 is just scared to get his ass beat by some1 who got a gay bj.

Stop fronting like you would meet up with him to scrap. Especially after the Grundy and Sikotic fiascos. When it comes to meeting people face to face and not doing shit, you've got it covered.

DatThrowBaccMuzic

« Reply #77 on: January 07, 2012, 10:49:04 PM »
This would never go down. I've got nothing personal against you Tanner. You admitted to letting another man suck your dick, and I laughed and moved on. You abused your admin powers, so I left and came back here. That's all there is to it. I've got no anger towards you, so unless you swung at me, nothing would go down. All you would do is stand in front of me and beg me to kick your ass (like you're doing now).

So arrogant. Tsk tsk tsk.

I'd bet anything a guy like you has never initiated a fight. You're more like this guy:  http://dimewars.com/Video/Classic--White-Boy-Says--Come-On-Hit-Me--And-Gets-More-Than-What-He-Asks-For.aspx?bcmediaid=41566770-9b98-4554-bcc0-eb20abe702fb

Hahahaha. C'mon son! Stop living in denial.

Sccit

« Reply #78 on: January 07, 2012, 10:51:54 PM »
lol it couldn't be more obvious that spice2 is just scared to get his ass beat by some1 who got a gay bj.

Stop fronting like you would meet up with him to scrap. Especially after the Grundy and Sikotic fiascos. When it comes to meeting people face to face and not doing shit, you've got it covered.

look at u. i've met up with peeps i had beef with, who claimed they would beat my ass.... i even gave others the opportunity to come see me if they had problems. ur too scared to even meet up with him in the first place, all while claiming u'd beat his ass...he said he's willing to meet u in ur area, he challenged u. whats the problem? come on, son. u scary as fuck. ur not hiding it well, u pussycunt.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #79 on: January 07, 2012, 10:58:27 PM »
yall gonna hype tanner up and make him catch a body like that.

rayallen0

« Reply #80 on: January 07, 2012, 11:05:05 PM »
lol at ppl taking the internet so seriously. most you some grown us men. When u win a fight against a guy who pissed you off on an internet forum when you're in ur mid 20's that isn't going to impress anybody.

Lmao at initiating a fight being bad ass.

New years eve some drunk mexican Initiated a fight with me and i whooped his ass, it isn't hardcore to be a punk looking for attention. Most of you can't defend yourself intellectually and get so fed up you challenge them physically hoping you can at least beat them that way. Atleast tanner is being made fun of to a point i understand him sticking up for himself but all this talk of "your a pussy etc..." is for high school kids or ppl who never got past those days.
« Last Edit: January 07, 2012, 11:14:34 PM by rayallen0 »

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #81 on: January 07, 2012, 11:08:43 PM »
lol at ppl taking the internet so seriously. most you some grown us men. When u win a fight against a guy who pissed you off on an internet forum when your in ur mid 20's that isn't going to impress anybody.

MOTHERFUCKIN' PREACH!

Sccit

« Reply #82 on: January 07, 2012, 11:16:16 PM »
lol at ppl taking the internet so seriously. most you some grown us men. When u win a fight against a guy who pissed you off on an internet forum when your in ur mid 20's that isn't going to impress anybody.

New years eve some drunk mexican Initiated a fight with me and i whooped his ass, it isn't hardcore to be a punk looking for attention. Most of you can't defend yourself intellectually and get so fed up you challenge them physically hoping you can at least beat them that way. Atleast tanner is being made fun of to a point i understand him sticking up for himself but all this talk of "your a pussy etc..." is for high school kids or ppl who never got past those days.

nobody's tryna impress anyone...some people just wanna fight cuz they dont like each other. if someone u always talk shit to is in ur area and they challenge u to a fight, why would u dodge it? if the guy is such a bitch and u say u can beat his ass, what do u have to lose? it's a challenge. if people thought like u, the whole world would back down from every challenge thrown at them.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #83 on: January 07, 2012, 11:23:43 PM »
^Hypocritical.

You openly say people talk shit on the net that they would NEVER say in person. Now if you believed your own logic, why would you invest your time & risk getting jumped by 30 people over something that "isn't serious" because you KNOW he's only saying it because he's behind a computer screen, hundreds of miles away?

Because lets not act like you can fight somebody without having some sort of emotional anger towards the person. So right there, just admitting you want to fight is showing you're getting emotional over the situation.

Which is hypocritical to get angry over something you "know" isn't serious because they "wouldn't" say it in person.

Ya dig?

rayallen0

« Reply #84 on: January 07, 2012, 11:28:34 PM »

nobody's tryna impress anyone...some people just wanna fight cuz they dont like each other. if someone u always talk shit to is in ur area and they challenge u to a fight, why would u dodge it? if the guy is such a bitch and u say u can beat his ass, what do u have to lose? it's a challenge. if people thought like u, the whole world would back down from every challenge thrown at them.
...If I'm challenged to a basketball game sure. A fight where i can be fighting a snitch ass bitch who will sue me or charge me with assault (2nd one happened to me) isn't fun. If a guy is talking shit about my homies or my family ya ill step to him. but fighting because he hurt my feelings? gtfo.

Having self control is a challenge homie.

I work to get shit done in life. A fight ain't a challenge its just a way to blow off steam for me. I would much rather do it where i know the worst ramification is me getting a broken bone or black eye. If someone challenges me in my gym I love it, but some drunk/emotional dude on the streets or even worse the internet? that is just time out of my day where i could be doing something better. for example, watching grass grow.

Sccit

« Reply #85 on: January 07, 2012, 11:29:47 PM »
^Hypocritical.

You openly say people talk shit on the net that they would NEVER say in person. Now if you believed your own logic, why would you invest your time & risk getting jumped by 30 people over something that "isn't serious" because you KNOW he's only saying it because he's behind a computer screen, hundreds of miles away?

Because lets not act like you can fight somebody without having some sort of emotional anger towards the person. So right there, just admitting you want to fight is showing you're getting emotional over the situation.

Which is hypocritical to get angry over something you "know" isn't serious because they "wouldn't" say it in person.

Ya dig?

shut ur mouth, faggot...nobody wants to hear ur opinion.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #86 on: January 07, 2012, 11:31:19 PM »
^You're wasting your time. You're talking to a kid who won't see people unless you go to his hood to see him where he can control how many of his boys are hanging around behind him.

Rolled up on a guy coming out of work with multiple people with him. Then he calls people "pussies".

Sccit

« Reply #87 on: January 07, 2012, 11:32:17 PM »

...If I'm challenged to a basketball game sure. A fight where i can be fighting a snitch ass bitch who will sue me or charge me with assault (2nd one happened to me) isn't fun. If a guy is talking shit about my homies or my family ya ill step to him. but fighting because he hurt my feelings? gtfo.

I work to get shit done in life. A fight ain't a challenge its just a way to blow off steam for me. I would much rather do it where i know the worst ramification is me getting a broken bone or black eye. If someone challenges me in my gym I love it, but some drunk/emotional dude on the streets or even worse the internet? that is just time out of my day where i could be doing something better. for example, watching grass grow.

lol, ur overanalyzing the situation, bro...quit being paranoid. nobody is gunna sue u or shoot u. it's a fuckin fight, cud. if u really have to overthink it this much, then u aint built for it in the first place.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #88 on: January 07, 2012, 11:34:49 PM »
^Hypocritical.

Ya dig?

shut ur mouth, faggot...nobody wants to hear ur opinion.

Ah, the sweet sound of outsmarting the uneducated. 8)

rayallen0

« Reply #89 on: January 07, 2012, 11:47:19 PM »

lol, ur overanalyzing the situation, bro...quit being paranoid. nobody is gunna sue u or shoot u. it's a fuckin fight, cud. if u really have to overthink it this much, then u aint built for it in the first place.
I've been charged with assault ad let off before from a fag who pushed me 1st...i do Muay Thai & Jiu Jitsu and am a 6'2 230LB's...think I'm built for it physically. Mentally you are right i don't want to fight some bum ass emo who wants to get his ass beat or raise his self esteem by beating me. I have gotten in probs 20 or so fights out of the gym so ain't like i'm not used to it, but most of those were when i was like a sophmore in high school. Only times i get into fights are defending myself and if you start disrespecting my fam/homies. Getting in a street fight cuz some guy called me a fag on a web site? gtfo.