Author Topic: Spice 2, Muhfukka, etc.  (Read 8642 times)

Sikotic™

Re: Spice 2, Muhfukka, etc.
« Reply #90 on: January 07, 2012, 11:50:15 PM »
Cats who do martial arts training don't want to initiate fights anyways unless its necessary. I can respect that. If you throw down over anything some crackhead says to you, then you're just showing your lack of maturity. I feel what youre sayin rayallen
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #91 on: January 08, 2012, 01:06:43 AM »
punchin niggas in they face just for livin

Furor Teutonicus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aka Dr. Jan Itor
« Reply #92 on: January 08, 2012, 01:30:31 AM »
Cats who do martial arts training don't want to initiate fights anyways unless its necessary. I can respect that. If you throw down over anything some crackhead says to you, then you're just showing your lack of maturity. I feel what youre sayin rayallen

yep. I guess being the internet thug is the only source of self-esteem for some people here.

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #93 on: January 08, 2012, 02:40:10 AM »
lol, this cant be life

O.G A.Geesta'z

« Reply #94 on: January 08, 2012, 03:38:39 AM »
Your not a gangsta if you don't get shot or die over net beef #rule101
The West is Back

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #95 on: January 08, 2012, 06:49:26 AM »
LMFAO @ this thread.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #96 on: January 08, 2012, 08:30:52 AM »
lol it couldn't be more obvious that spice2 is just scared to get his ass beat by some1 who got a gay bj.

Stop fronting like you would meet up with him to scrap. Especially after the Grundy and Sikotic fiascos. When it comes to meeting people face to face and not doing shit, you've got it covered.

look at u. i've met up with peeps i had beef with, who claimed they would beat my ass.... i even gave others the opportunity to come see me if they had problems. ur too scared to even meet up with him in the first place, all while claiming u'd beat his ass...he said he's willing to meet u in ur area, he challenged u. whats the problem? come on, son. u scary as fuck. ur not hiding it well, u pussycunt.

You met up with peeps to do nothing. You exchanged a few words and nothing happened. Looking back don't you feel like a fool? Like it was a waste of your time? Because that's how everyone else feels about it. You and Grundy met up, played basketball, and now the rest of us laugh at both of you for it. Wanting to fight people from internet forums is a fail because it means the internet is your life.

Raphael

« Reply #97 on: January 08, 2012, 10:29:00 AM »
While i found this thread hilarious im also beginning to feel really bad for some posters on this site...i mean wow.I have my fair share of bad days or weeks but i have never reached the level of patheticalness where i talk about how i can beat up someone from the internet. Some of you need to start reevaluating your lives. I'm not saying saying im better than anyone but i am....faggots.

MUHFUKKA

« Reply #98 on: January 08, 2012, 10:33:06 AM »
hahaha oh man you got clowned on for getting your dick sucked by a dude and now you want to travel out of state to fight over it. thats gotta be hard when youre too paranoid to leave your moms trailer park because of what people might think of you. ok ill admit it i dont want you to hit up suge nights blood homies that are on your payroll

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.

Sccit

« Reply #99 on: January 08, 2012, 12:20:14 PM »
hahaha oh man you got clowned on for getting your dick sucked by a dude and now you want to travel out of state to fight over it. thats gotta be hard when youre too paranoid to leave your moms trailer park because of what people might think of you. ok ill admit it i dont want you to hit up suge nights blood homies that are on your payroll

thats a horrible cop-out, u fuckin pussy....he's challenging u. man up and face him...he's even willing to go by your stipulations and meet u in your area. u have no excuses.

Sccit

« Reply #100 on: January 08, 2012, 12:24:04 PM »
lol it couldn't be more obvious that spice2 is just scared to get his ass beat by some1 who got a gay bj.

Stop fronting like you would meet up with him to scrap. Especially after the Grundy and Sikotic fiascos. When it comes to meeting people face to face and not doing shit, you've got it covered.

look at u. i've met up with peeps i had beef with, who claimed they would beat my ass.... i even gave others the opportunity to come see me if they had problems. ur too scared to even meet up with him in the first place, all while claiming u'd beat his ass...he said he's willing to meet u in ur area, he challenged u. whats the problem? come on, son. u scary as fuck. ur not hiding it well, u pussycunt.

You met up with peeps to do nothing. You exchanged a few words and nothing happened. Looking back don't you feel like a fool? Like it was a waste of your time? Because that's how everyone else feels about it. You and Grundy met up, played basketball, and now the rest of us laugh at both of you for it. Wanting to fight people from internet forums is a fail because it means the internet is your life.

i met grundy to play ball with him for 500 bux, and it was down the street from me...not really a waste of time, if i wasn't playing him, i woulda played someone else. grundy hated the shit out of me, so if i was a pussy like u and muhfukka, i coulda been like "what if he brings a gun and shoots me :'( :'( :'( :'(".....as for sikotic, we all know that if he wasnt a pussy, he woulda gotten fucked up. and also, it really wasn't a waste of time.. i went to go see him on my lunchbreak, and he was 10 minutes away.

and just because u accept a challenge from someone who calls u out does not mean the internet is ur life....u talk shit to him, he called u out, he'll be in ur area. it's not like u have to drive 7+ hours to see him ala acgrundy. what are u scared of? if u say u can beat his ass, prove it. it's obvious ur scared.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #101 on: January 08, 2012, 12:29:09 PM »
ive never once seen anyone fight over an online dispute it gets talked about but at the end of the day i think both parties usually come to let cooler heads prevail.

when your face to face its spontaneous...on the computer you got days to plan it out as well as a long car trip in some cases at the end of the day i think most ppl are like "is it worth it?" then say fuck it.

id like to see it though...my boy saddam found out someone was beefing with was in his city that cat took it to his front door. scarry ass nigga  hid in his house so dude took pics of his crib and shit to prove he played his part.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #102 on: January 08, 2012, 12:29:33 PM »
lol dude is kinda tiny, look how big that soda looks next to him haha, even the camera looks huge in his dainty little hands.

It's funny that you keep pictures of me from when I was seventeen on your computer. I don't even have those pictures anymore. It's nice to know I'm the vain of your existence you fat fuck. Why don't you get off the computer and take care of your hearing impaired daughter? I guess since you're such a bad father, you can't even do that properly.
oooh sheeit !!!!!!! LOL.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

MUHFUKKA

« Reply #103 on: January 08, 2012, 12:36:23 PM »
damn that kid looks tough. remember he brought a pocket knife and antidepressants to school

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.

rayallen0

« Reply #104 on: January 08, 2012, 01:08:29 PM »

i met grundy to play ball with him for 500 bux, and it was down the street from me...not really a waste of time, if i wasn't playing him, i woulda played someone else. grundy hated the shit out of me, so if i was a pussy like u and muhfukka, i coulda been like "what if he brings a gun and shoots me :'( :'( :'( :'(".....as for sikotic, we all know that if he wasnt a pussy, he woulda gotten fucked up. and also, it really wasn't a waste of time.. i went to go see him on my lunchbreak, and he was 10 minutes away.

and just because u accept a challenge from someone who calls u out does not mean the internet is ur life....u talk shit to him, he called u out, he'll be in ur area. it's not like u have to drive 7+ hours to see him ala acgrundy. what are u scared of? if u say u can beat his ass, prove it. it's obvious ur scared.

OK it is obvious you are the toughest baddest motherfucker on the planet. swag swag swag.
« Last Edit: January 08, 2012, 01:12:41 PM by rayallen0 »