Author Topic: Spice 2, Muhfukka, etc.  (Read 8636 times)

MUHFUKKA

Re: Spice 2, Muhfukka, etc.
« Reply #105 on: January 08, 2012, 01:34:11 PM »
and thats pretty fucked to talk shit about whoever's kids health problems. we gave you shit because you got your dick sucked by a dude to impress a girl you met on the internet. then you openly said you have never had any kind of sex with a girl and called everyone else gay. you deserved all the shit you ever got and its probably better for your fragile mind to stay off the internet

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.

DatThrowBaccMuzic

« Reply #106 on: January 08, 2012, 01:39:36 PM »
and thats pretty fucked to talk shit about whoever's kids health problems. we gave you shit because you got your dick sucked by a dude to impress a girl you met on the internet. then you openly said you have never had any kind of sex with a girl and called everyone else gay. you deserved all the shit you ever got and its probably better for your fragile mind to stay off the internet

Boo fuckin' who. It doesn't concern you, jerk off. And for you to call me fragile, you should look in the mirror. You get upset when one particular Jewish poster posts about anything. Elior Maimon (NIK) was the focal point of your life for YEARS. He could say one thing and you'd be in every thread writing some smart ass reply.

MUHFUKKA

« Reply #107 on: January 08, 2012, 01:40:20 PM »
so whatsup tough guy you coming up?

DatThrowBaccMuzic

« Reply #108 on: January 08, 2012, 01:41:13 PM »
so whatsup tough guy you coming up?

So, you want it? Give me the address then, we can do it during the week day.

MUHFUKKA

« Reply #109 on: January 08, 2012, 01:42:09 PM »
yeah im gonna give a crazy kid my home address hahaha get real dumbass

DatThrowBaccMuzic

« Reply #110 on: January 08, 2012, 01:43:45 PM »
yeah im gonna give a crazy kid my home address hahaha get real dumbass

You're just a bitch at the end of the day. Plain and simple, just as much as troll nose over there. Wait! I did see you! You had a fucking lazy eye. I'd beat the fuck out of you, you're no tough guy.

MUHFUKKA

« Reply #111 on: January 08, 2012, 01:45:39 PM »
now i have a lazy eye? hahaha oh man this is funny. too bad you cant mail me some stupid shit like you planned hahaha no way your driving up here quit bumpin gums

DatThrowBaccMuzic

« Reply #112 on: January 08, 2012, 01:47:05 PM »
now i have a lazy eye? hahaha oh man this is funny. too bad you cant mail me some stupid shit like you planned hahaha no way your driving up here quit bumpin gums

I'd walk there if I had to. All you do is keep talking shit over the internet, but you never put up the address.

Sccit

« Reply #113 on: January 08, 2012, 01:47:35 PM »

lmao@ur punk ass actin all righteous, when ur known for clownin on peoples dead moms and other fucked up ass bitch shit smh.

Sccit

« Reply #114 on: January 08, 2012, 01:49:46 PM »
just meet up at a local park, by ur house...quit dodgin.

MUHFUKKA

« Reply #115 on: January 08, 2012, 01:59:10 PM »
what the fuck am i dodging? im obviously not gonna give him my home address. again i really have nothing to prove to you queers but if he is really serious which i think is pretty obvious hes not then come on up i am not the slightest bit frightened by the kid

MUHFUKKA

« Reply #116 on: January 08, 2012, 01:59:59 PM »

lmao@ur punk ass actin all righteous, when ur known for clownin on peoples dead moms and other fucked up ass bitch shit smh.
hahaha yeah ill give you that one. but in fairness lights told me his mom was alive and he just said that to test if people here were that fucked up

DatThrowBaccMuzic

« Reply #117 on: January 08, 2012, 02:01:35 PM »
what the fuck am i dodging? im obviously not gonna give him my home address. again i really have nothing to prove to you queers but if he is really serious which i think is pretty obvious hes not then come on up i am not the slightest bit frightened by the kid

I am serious, I just need to know your where about's.

MUHFUKKA

« Reply #118 on: January 08, 2012, 02:03:10 PM »
im living in watsonville california. santa cruz county. im not going through this shit all day if you want to come up then do it we can meet wherever besides my fuckin house

Sccit

« Reply #119 on: January 08, 2012, 02:03:30 PM »

hahaha yeah ill give you that one. but in fairness lights told me his mom was alive and he just said that to test if people here were that fucked up

his mom really was dead, he probably just said that cuz he thought it would make u stop clownin her