Author Topic: Spice 2, Muhfukka, etc.  (Read 8640 times)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Re: Spice 2, Muhfukka, etc.
« Reply #120 on: January 08, 2012, 02:04:24 PM »
It's safe to say that NIK takes the internet more serious than anyone whose ever logged on.

MUHFUKKA

« Reply #121 on: January 08, 2012, 02:05:04 PM »
and thats pretty fucked to talk shit about whoever's kids health problems. we gave you shit because you got your dick sucked by a dude to impress a girl you met on the internet. then you openly said you have never had any kind of sex with a girl and called everyone else gay. you deserved all the shit you ever got and its probably better for your fragile mind to stay off the internet

lmao@ur punk ass actin all righteous, when ur known for clownin on peoples dead moms and other fucked up ass bitch shit smh.
hahaha yeah ill give you that one. but in fairness lights told me his mom was alive and he just said that to test if people here were that fucked up

his mom really was dead, he probably just said that cuz he thought it would make u stop clownin her
ah shit. lights was always pretty cool though that fucker put his phone number on here and i called him all drunk once and we bullshitted for a while. he was a good friend of yours too he wouldnt say too much about your mom hahaha

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.

Sccit

« Reply #122 on: January 08, 2012, 02:05:20 PM »
It's safe to say that NIK takes the internet more serious than anyone whose ever logged on.

this thread isnt about me, faggot...people are tryna pay u 2 stay off my nuts. take a hint, son.

MUHFUKKA

« Reply #123 on: January 08, 2012, 02:07:03 PM »

people are tryna pay u 2 stay off my nuts. take a hint, son.
hahaha

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #124 on: January 08, 2012, 02:10:05 PM »

this thread isnt about me, faggot...people are tryna pay u 2 stay off my nuts. take a hint, son.

I mean, clearly not "about you", but you're instigating for no reason other than you taking the internet way too seriously.

MUHFUKKA

« Reply #125 on: January 08, 2012, 02:12:59 PM »
hey this is serious shit tanner was about to send a couple of hard pipe hittin niggas to go to work on me with pliers and a blow torch

Sccit

« Reply #126 on: January 08, 2012, 02:14:32 PM »

I mean, clearly not "about you", but you're instigating for no reason other than you taking the internet way too seriously.

sorta like how everyone instigated during me vs. sik, or me vs. grundy?......bottom line, tanner wants to fight muhfukka, and is even willing to go to his turf. we'll see what happens.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #127 on: January 08, 2012, 02:17:19 PM »

sorta like how everyone instigated during me vs. sik, or me vs. grundy?......bottom line, tanner wants to fight muhfukka, and is even willing to go to his turf. we'll see what happens.

Well, nobody here is saying, "Tanner, I'm going to find you & kill you because I hate you. I log off of here & punch walls in anger & make believe it's your face" like you do. Tanner is calling out people who make fun of him out & it's just not that serious to those people (Spice 2 & Muhfukka, etc.).

You're calling everyone pussy because they don't take it as seriously as you do. Mostly because you're an E-banger.

Sccit

« Reply #128 on: January 08, 2012, 02:22:34 PM »

Well, nobody here is saying, "Tanner, I'm going to find you & kill you because I hate you. I log off of here & punch walls in anger & make believe it's your face" like you do. Tanner is calling out people who make fun of him out & it's just not that serious to those people (Spice 2 & Muhfukka, etc.).

You're calling everyone pussy because they don't take it as seriously as you do. Mostly because you're an E-banger.

i never said that to acgrundy.. acgrundy was actually the one who wanted to meet me. and yea, spice-2 is scary as fuck, but muhfukka said he's willing to accept tanner's challenge....now, according to that, this SHOULD go down. if it doesn't, someone is dodgin. simple as that.

now quit ruining this thread, faggot...this is supposed 2 be tanner vs. muhfukka, not u vs. my nuts.
« Last Edit: January 08, 2012, 02:28:23 PM by NIKCC »

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #129 on: January 08, 2012, 02:27:37 PM »
You guys really do take shit too serious. Whatever happens on a stupid ass rap forum should stay there. No need to escalate shit. I'd prefer battle raps personally. Always great entertainment and a lot less pathetic than actually wanting to fight someone off the net. It's not worth it at all. Focus your energy elsewhere. Peace for 2012.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #130 on: January 08, 2012, 02:30:53 PM »
You guys really do take shit too serious. Whatever happens on a stupid ass rap forum should stay there. No need to escalate shit. I'd prefer battle raps personally. Always great entertainment and a lot less pathetic than actually wanting to fight someone off the net. It's not worth it at all. Focus your energy elsewhere. Peace for 2012.

Voice of reason.

rayallen0

« Reply #131 on: January 08, 2012, 02:45:30 PM »

Voice of reason.
na son he a pussy ass scary faggot. u gotta fight ppl who call u names on the internet. don't you know shit?

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #132 on: January 08, 2012, 02:52:59 PM »

Voice of reason.
na son he a pussy ass scary faggot. u gotta fight ppl who call u names on the internet. don't you know shit?

I'll cut ya balls off and hand em to ya patna. I'm typing on these keys so damn hard right now.

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #133 on: January 08, 2012, 04:28:32 PM »
nikky why dont u meet up with tanner and blow him

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #134 on: January 08, 2012, 11:02:19 PM »
lol it couldn't be more obvious that spice2 is just scared to get his ass beat by some1 who got a gay bj.

Stop fronting like you would meet up with him to scrap. Especially after the Grundy and Sikotic fiascos. When it comes to meeting people face to face and not doing shit, you've got it covered.

look at u. i've met up with peeps i had beef with, who claimed they would beat my ass.... i even gave others the opportunity to come see me if they had problems. ur too scared to even meet up with him in the first place, all while claiming u'd beat his ass...he said he's willing to meet u in ur area, he challenged u. whats the problem? come on, son. u scary as fuck. ur not hiding it well, u pussycunt.

You met up with peeps to do nothing. You exchanged a few words and nothing happened. Looking back don't you feel like a fool? Like it was a waste of your time? Because that's how everyone else feels about it. You and Grundy met up, played basketball, and now the rest of us laugh at both of you for it. Wanting to fight people from internet forums is a fail because it means the internet is your life.

i met grundy to play ball with him for 500 bux, and it was down the street from me...not really a waste of time, if i wasn't playing him, i woulda played someone else. grundy hated the shit out of me, so if i was a pussy like u and muhfukka, i coulda been like "what if he brings a gun and shoots me :'( :'( :'( :'(".....as for sikotic, we all know that if he wasnt a pussy, he woulda gotten fucked up. and also, it really wasn't a waste of time.. i went to go see him on my lunchbreak, and he was 10 minutes away.

and just because u accept a challenge from someone who calls u out does not mean the internet is ur life....u talk shit to him, he called u out, he'll be in ur area. it's not like u have to drive 7+ hours to see him ala acgrundy. what are u scared of? if u say u can beat his ass, prove it. it's obvious ur scared.

The internet isn't real life. Shit said on here has zero affect on what I do or think throughout the day. I can call you a faggot right now for the hell of it, you getting angry over it doesn't affect me or make me want to dedicate any of my real life time to you. You actually took 20 minutes out of your day to stalk a forum member at his work. You're a lame for that.