Author Topic: Spice 2, Muhfukka, etc.  (Read 8627 times)

Sikotic™

Re: Spice 2, Muhfukka, etc.
« Reply #150 on: January 09, 2012, 11:18:49 AM »
What's so bad about getting beaten the shit out of oneself? Some people act like it's the end of the world, trying to avoid it at all costs. Just bring a mouthpiece with cha, cause correcting teeth can be very expensive.

some people have jobs and a black eye aint a good look. Also some people have lives and driving around to get into a fight with a kid who called them a pussy on the internet isn't their first choice. Join my Gym and sure thing i'll fight anybody. But fighting for the sake of my ego LOL how sad would i have to be doing that as an adult. Maybe if i was from "the Hood" trying to get a rep. but i'm not. I'm trying to get an education and a job.
Good to see that some people can separate their entertainment from real life.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

MUHFUKKA

« Reply #151 on: January 09, 2012, 11:19:18 AM »
What's so bad about getting beaten the shit out of oneself? Some people act like it's the end of the world, trying to avoid it at all costs. Just bring a mouthpiece with cha, cause correcting teeth can be very expensive.

some people have jobs and a black eye aint a good look. Also some people have lives and driving around to get into a fight with a kid who called them a pussy on the internet isn't their first choice. Join my Gym and sure thing i'll fight anybody. But fighting for the sake of my ego LOL how sad would i have to be doing that as an adult. Maybe if i was from "the Hood" trying to get a rep. but i'm not. I'm trying to get an education and a job.
pussy :camp:

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.

rayallen0

« Reply #152 on: January 09, 2012, 11:29:56 AM »

pussy :camp:
oh hell na u aint callin me a pussy over the internet! time and place broski! im hardcore son. i whoop yo asss. WESSTTTSIDDDEEEEEE!!!!

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #153 on: January 09, 2012, 11:30:18 AM »
Where did NIK go? Son is dodging valid points made by you dudes.

rayallen0

« Reply #154 on: January 09, 2012, 11:30:58 AM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/yx6x_Pgr4-A" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/yx6x_Pgr4-A</a>

rayallen0

« Reply #155 on: January 09, 2012, 11:32:27 AM »
fuck u mean taking a train or a plane sik? im on dubcc? think i have money? hell na im broker than sean price.

here some dope shit to make this thread tolerable.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/R9KbVjXsiE4" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/R9KbVjXsiE4</a>
« Last Edit: January 09, 2012, 11:35:19 AM by rayallen0 »

Sccit

« Reply #156 on: January 09, 2012, 11:38:45 AM »
^wrong, son

You've met up with two people you wanted to fight. Number of times you've punched them: zero.

again, i never wanted to fight grundy, he wanted 2 fight me...and i went to fight sikotic, but he shitted his pants n pussied out. what dont u get? seriously, are u slow or u just pretendin to be?
LMAO. 

not as funny as the expression on ur face when we rolled up on u, sik....u know whatsup

Sccit

« Reply #157 on: January 09, 2012, 11:42:16 AM »

And Nik, didn't you just win 12-10 in a who-first-gets-to-11 game? Means it was close as fuck, 10-10 at one point. That leads me to a mere two possibilities:
1.) You're not as good at basketball as you always claim to be. Being as tall as you say you are, you should beat an overweight, aged out of shape white guy much easier.
2.) You conceded points to him and missed shots on purpose in order to appease him so he won't snap and beat the shit out of you.

I don't know what is gayer, honestly. Both options are pretty damn lame.

i dont remember the score, but i remember i didnt start trying till the end, kobe steez...was jackin up threes most the game. really, though, i'm not nearly as good in ball now as i was in high school...i mean, i'd still shit on anyone on this board, but i haven't conditioned in years. jumper is still wet, though.

Sccit

« Reply #158 on: January 09, 2012, 11:43:04 AM »
^wrong, son

You've met up with two people you wanted to fight. Number of times you've punched them: zero.

again, i never wanted to fight grundy, he wanted 2 fight me...and i went to fight sikotic, but he shitted his pants n pussied out. what dont u get? seriously, are u slow or u just pretendin to be?

Sikotic was right in front of you. You didn't do shit except ask him to hop in your car and drive off. You've known where he works this entire time. Like I said you're not the type to swing on someone. Otherwise you would have.

like i said in the other thread, i aint stretch armstrong, stupid.

MUHFUKKA

« Reply #159 on: January 09, 2012, 11:43:24 AM »
kobe steez hahaha yeah youre a squint eyed weasel looking rapist alright

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.

Sccit

« Reply #160 on: January 09, 2012, 11:46:42 AM »
kobe steez hahaha yeah youre a squint eyed weasel looking rapist alright

kobe was said to have sabotaged games in high school so he can win them at the end...... now stfu and step up to tanner's challenge, u pussy.

Ghost Drebin

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #161 on: January 09, 2012, 11:47:51 AM »
Word on the streets was Sik was shakin like a craps game when NIK rolled up.

Sccit

« Reply #162 on: January 09, 2012, 11:51:37 AM »
Word on the streets was Sik was shakin like a craps game when NIK rolled up.

real spit, cud

rayallen0

« Reply #163 on: January 09, 2012, 11:53:43 AM »
I heard Nik was intelligent on the streets. can't believe everything you hear.  ::)

just playin with ya nik you know ur my boy. we be like this

Ghost Drebin

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #164 on: January 09, 2012, 11:57:13 AM »
Punk ass SIK loves to act high powered on some street shit on here, but when he had a chance to do something after getting called out, he made like donald and ducked.