Author Topic: Spice 2, Muhfukka, etc.  (Read 8631 times)

Sccit

Re: Spice 2, Muhfukka, etc.
« Reply #180 on: January 09, 2012, 01:33:04 PM »
^lights was there to film it, faggot.
lmao your life is so sad.

ninja turtle ass bitch, when u live a day in my life, i'll give u permission to comment on it...until then Michelangelo >>>>>

Sikotic™

« Reply #181 on: January 09, 2012, 01:34:09 PM »
^wrong, son

You've met up with two people you wanted to fight. Number of times you've punched them: zero.

again, i never wanted to fight grundy, he wanted 2 fight me...and i went to fight sikotic, but he shitted his pants n pussied out. what dont u get? seriously, are u slow or u just pretendin to be?
LMAO.  

not as funny as the expression on ur face when we rolled up on u, sik....u know whatsup
Rolled up? I told you when and where I was gonna be there. How is that rolling up on me?

Look, man. Why do you wanna beat a dead horse and relive the past? It's been over 2 years now. You showed up with a friend to beat me up. You didn't do it. End of discussion. Everything else is blowing hot air. You know where I'm at. Feel free to stop by any time if you're still upset.

OK, LOL
I'm dead serious. Fuck all the he say/she say shit. Let's talk straight facts:
1. I still work at the same place.
2. I will be there tomorrow afternoon going about my usual business.
3. If you're not there tomorrow, then according to YOUR STANDARDS, you're a pussy.

I got a small camcorder that I always have on me now. Tomorrow will be no different so I will act as cameraman/"man who will get his ass kicked". I think all the bases are covered. If you REALLY are that desperate to prove you're a tough guy in front of all of Dubcc then here you go. We can all tell how much it means to you.

Oh, and to clarify: I am not hopping in any one's car/truck/boat/etc. so don't ask again.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

rayallen0

« Reply #182 on: January 09, 2012, 01:35:14 PM »

ninja turtle ass bitch, when u live a day in my life, i'll give u permission to comment on it...until then Michelangelo >>>>>
was that last part a joke? woah woah woah. you can make jokes?  ;D

aw sik my dude not you 2!

Sikotic™

« Reply #183 on: January 09, 2012, 01:36:00 PM »
I ride with the real...SIK is known for selling wolf tickets up in this bitch. Instead of trying to act like a badass all the time on the dub, he should spend a little more time shaving his back.  Motherfucker looks like hes wearing a cosby sweater when hes shirtless.
You jus mad cuz I stay warm in the winter.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

rayallen0

« Reply #184 on: January 09, 2012, 01:38:15 PM »
I ride with the real...SIK is known for selling wolf tickets up in this bitch. Instead of trying to act like a badass all the time on the dub, he should spend a little more time shaving his back.  Motherfucker looks like hes wearing a cosby sweater when hes shirtless.
You jus mad cuz I stay warm in the winter.
is that dude watching you undress? cuz u oughta do something bout that. stalkers aint no joke.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/sIFsYOIz1E8" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/sIFsYOIz1E8</a>

swag swag

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #185 on: January 09, 2012, 01:41:47 PM »
^wrong, son

You've met up with two people you wanted to fight. Number of times you've punched them: zero.

again, i never wanted to fight grundy, he wanted 2 fight me...and i went to fight sikotic, but he shitted his pants n pussied out. what dont u get? seriously, are u slow or u just pretendin to be?
LMAO.  

not as funny as the expression on ur face when we rolled up on u, sik....u know whatsup
Rolled up? I told you when and where I was gonna be there. How is that rolling up on me?

Look, man. Why do you wanna beat a dead horse and relive the past? It's been over 2 years now. You showed up with a friend to beat me up. You didn't do it. End of discussion. Everything else is blowing hot air. You know where I'm at. Feel free to stop by any time if you're still upset.

OK, LOL
I'm dead serious. Fuck all the he say/she say shit. Let's talk straight facts:
1. I still work at the same place.
2. I will be there tomorrow afternoon going about my usual business.
3. If you're not there tomorrow, then according to YOUR STANDARDS, you're a pussy.

I got a small camcorder that I always have on me now. Tomorrow will be no different so I will act as cameraman/"man who will get his ass kicked". I think all the bases are covered. If you REALLY are that desperate to prove you're a tough guy in front of all of Dubcc then here you go. We can all tell how much it means to you.

Oh, and to clarify: I am not hopping in any one's car/truck/boat/etc. so don't ask again.

This is it. Don't pussy out again NIK.

rayallen0

« Reply #186 on: January 09, 2012, 01:47:59 PM »
i think if i keep posting dre vids it will calm down the ppl stuck in the 90's. i assume people are so mad all the time cuz the 90's ended and they didn't move on.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/rBu2uxdvNmI" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/rBu2uxdvNmI</a>

Sccit

« Reply #187 on: January 09, 2012, 01:52:53 PM »
i don't work in sun valley no more...pasadena is far from where i stay. i will be in the area soon, though. and leave the cam-corder at home... shits guna be much different this time.

Sikotic™

« Reply #188 on: January 09, 2012, 01:59:16 PM »
i don't work in sun valley no more...pasadena is far from where i stay. i will be in the area soon, though. and leave the cam-corder at home... shits guna be much different this time.

It's gonna be different this time? So you plan on getting out of the truck tomorrow? Or are you gonna bring two or three people this time instead of one? Just like before, I'll be there by myself.

And don't use you're inability to keep a steady job as a reason why you're not gonna be there to beat me within an inch of my life tomorrow afternoon. The location and time have been given. If you're not there, then you're a bitch according to your own standards.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #189 on: January 09, 2012, 02:03:10 PM »

Just what I thought. You're too shook to meet the guy who made sex threads about your mother. But in your mind I'm the one who's scared.

Sccit

« Reply #190 on: January 09, 2012, 02:05:07 PM »

It's gonna be different this time? So you plan on getting out of the truck tomorrow? Or are you gonna bring two or three people this time instead of one? Just like before, I'll be there by myself.

And don't use you're inability to keep a steady job as a reason why you're not gonna be there to beat me within an inch of my life tomorrow afternoon. The location and time have been given. If you're not there, then you're a bitch according to your own standards.

who said tomorrow? LOL...stop it, son. i can literally feel u shaking in ur post. "so ur coming tomorrow?!" smh

for all u know, i can send a hitman to kill u a month from now, moron...i'm not sayin shit. u keep askin for it instead of shutting ur mouth. good job.

Raphael

« Reply #191 on: January 09, 2012, 02:05:17 PM »

+1

rayallen0

« Reply #192 on: January 09, 2012, 02:06:13 PM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/1gK1e2TCFAA" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/1gK1e2TCFAA</a>

ur going to use money on a hitman to kill him...well that seems reasonable.

Sccit

« Reply #193 on: January 09, 2012, 02:06:29 PM »

Just what I thought. You're too shook to meet the guy who made sex threads about your mother. But in your mind I'm the one who's scared.

lol@u tryna flip the script cuz tanner challenged u to a fight ON YOUR OWN TURF....and u said no. just stop....please.

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #194 on: January 09, 2012, 02:06:45 PM »
nikky no one is scared of ur frail jew ass