Author Topic: Spice 2, Muhfukka, etc.  (Read 8816 times)

Triple OG Rapsodie

Re: Spice 2, Muhfukka, etc.
« Reply #195 on: January 09, 2012, 02:10:48 PM »
i don't work in sun valley no more...pasadena is far from where i stay. i will be in the area soon, though. and leave the cam-corder at home... shits guna be much different this time.

Just what I thought. You're too shook to meet the guy who made sex threads about your mother. But in your mind I'm the one who's scared.

lol@u tryna flip the script cuz tanner challenged u to a fight ON YOUR OWN TURF....and u said no. just stop....please.

I don't fight people I don't have personal problems with. Like I said two years ago.

You have personal problems with someone and you're still too shook to fight. hence you're not only a pussy, you're a liar for saying you would.

Sikotic™

« Reply #196 on: January 09, 2012, 02:21:23 PM »
i don't work in sun valley no more...pasadena is far from where i stay. i will be in the area soon, though. and leave the cam-corder at home... shits guna be much different this time.

It's gonna be different this time? So you plan on getting out of the truck tomorrow? Or are you gonna bring two or three people this time instead of one? Just like before, I'll be there by myself.

And don't use you're inability to keep a steady job as a reason why you're not gonna be there to beat me within an inch of my life tomorrow afternoon. The location and time have been given. If you're not there, then you're a bitch according to your own standards.

who said tomorrow? LOL...stop it, son. i can literally feel u shaking in ur post. "so ur coming tomorrow?!" smh

for all u know, i can send a hitman to kill u a month from now, moron...i'm not sayin shit. u keep askin for it instead of shutting ur mouth. good job.
But if you sent a hitman to kill me, wouldn't that make you the biggest pussy of all?

And why do you always have to involve others in all of your internet confrontations? With Grundy, you brought your girl. With me, you brought Lights. Me and Grundy just came alone.

You do understand how weak that makes you look right?
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

MUHFUKKA

« Reply #197 on: January 09, 2012, 02:27:30 PM »
little nicky is way too jewish to hire a hitman

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.

Sccit

« Reply #198 on: January 09, 2012, 02:27:49 PM »

Just what I thought. You're too shook to meet the guy who made sex threads about your mother. But in your mind I'm the one who's scared.

lol@u tryna flip the script cuz tanner challenged u to a fight ON YOUR OWN TURF....and u said no. just stop....please.

I don't fight people I don't have personal problems with. Like I said two years ago.

You have personal problems with someone and you're still too shook to fight. hence you're not only a pussy, you're a liar for saying you would.

if sik said he was coming to my neighborhood tomorrow and challenged me to a fight, rest assure i'd be there...i dont even have personal problems with him, i just think he's a straight bitch and now he's still tryna save face....so yea, i do feel like beating his ass, once again. ur still a pussy, though.....and i can see why ur backing him. u and sik are a very similar type of person. both half-black nerds who really have no blackness in them outside of their race. i would take both of u 2-on-1, foreal.

Sikotic™

« Reply #199 on: January 09, 2012, 02:32:09 PM »
i would take both of u 2-on-1, foreal.
Hahahahahahaha

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Sccit

« Reply #200 on: January 09, 2012, 02:33:11 PM »
Hahahahahahaha

2 of u is like 1 black guy.....literally lmao

rayallen0

« Reply #201 on: January 09, 2012, 02:34:24 PM »
Hahahahahahaha

\you are a jew ffs. ur not black. stop acting like them being half black is bad when you aren't black.

MUHFUKKA

« Reply #202 on: January 09, 2012, 02:36:05 PM »
both half-black nerds who really have no blackness in them outside of their race
what?
would take both of u 2-on-1, foreal.
sounds pretty homo. for real nik why do you put on this act here? even if you would be down to fight them why do you carry on like youre some tough guy who just goes around beating people up? we all know thats very far frm the truth

rayallen0

« Reply #203 on: January 09, 2012, 02:36:50 PM »

if sik said he was coming to my neighborhood tomorrow and challenged me to a fight, rest assure i'd be there...i dont even have personal problems with him, i just think he's a straight bitch and now he's still tryna save face....so yea, i do feel like beating his ass, once again. ur still a pussy, though.....and i can see why ur backing him. u and sik are a very similar type of person. both half-black nerds who really have no blackness in them outside of their race. i would take both of u 2-on-1, foreal.
....point.

rayallen0

« Reply #204 on: January 09, 2012, 02:39:02 PM »
wanna know the reason ppl believe sik over you? you always pump ur chest talk gangsta and tough. Sik for the most part jokes around and has fun on here. I don't know what happened nor do i care. Regardless of who won the fight it is obvious that one of you got so ruined on an intellectual basis you resorted to violence. I'm sure Brock Lesnar could beat the shit out of Chuck D...doesn't change who i respect more.  ::)

Sccit

« Reply #205 on: January 09, 2012, 02:39:13 PM »
Hahahahahahaha

\you are a jew ffs. ur not black. stop acting like them being half black is bad when you aren't black.

just saying...theres nothing nerdier than black guys who wish they were white.

Sccit

« Reply #206 on: January 09, 2012, 02:40:52 PM »
wanna know the reason ppl believe sik over you? you always pump ur chest talk gangsta and tough. Sik for the most part jokes around and has fun on here. I don't know what happened nor do i care. Regardless of who won the fight it is obvious that one of you got so ruined on an intellectual basis you resorted to violence. I'm sure Brock Lesnar could beat the shit out of Chuck D...doesn't change who i respect more.  ::)

nobody fought....fact of the matter is, i'm not a "tough guy". i'm a regular, chill ass dude....but i'm also the type of dude who doesnt take shit from people in real life. so it translates a lil differently on the internet. sik is the type of dude who DOES take shit from people...the guy is a fuckin nerd, in every sense of the word. thats why shit gets annoyin.

Sikotic™

« Reply #207 on: January 09, 2012, 02:41:31 PM »
I dunno. I think the Jew who claimed he looked like a "white Kobe" might be on the same level.

Remember when you said you looked like a white Kobe? LMAO I know you'll make a million excuses like :I was 14 when I said that" but you still said that delusional shit.

You're a funny guy, Elior.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

rayallen0

« Reply #208 on: January 09, 2012, 02:42:50 PM »
Hahahahahahaha

black is a race not a personality. Kanye is black. Chidlish Gambino is black. Drake is half black.
I dont care if they are nerds. they are black. Gangsta does not = black. Uneducated does not = black. Acting hard 100% of the time and not knowing you can smile does not fucking = black.

and i know it probs seems like im trying to start shit with you. i'm not. we have very different personalities and call shit how i see it.

MUHFUKKA

« Reply #209 on: January 09, 2012, 02:43:01 PM »
I dunno. I think the Jew who claimed he looked like a "white Kobe" might be on the same level.

Remember when you said you looked like a white Kobe? LMAO I know you'll make a million excuses like :I was 14 when I said that" but you still said that delusional shit.

You're a funny guy, Elior.
he does look like a sex offender, ill give him that