Author Topic: Spice 2, Muhfukka, etc.  (Read 8634 times)

Tutlock

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Re: Spice 2, Muhfukka, etc.
« Reply #210 on: January 09, 2012, 02:45:11 PM »
shit just got real indeed  8)

Sikotic™

« Reply #211 on: January 09, 2012, 02:45:25 PM »
wanna know the reason ppl believe sik over you? you always pump ur chest talk gangsta and tough. Sik for the most part jokes around and has fun on here. I don't know what happened nor do i care. Regardless of who won the fight it is obvious that one of you got so ruined on an intellectual basis you resorted to violence. I'm sure Brock Lesnar could beat the shit out of Chuck D...doesn't change who i respect more.  ::)
That's the beauty of this. Nobody fought. He wanted to fight, but when he saw me, he wouldn't get out of his truck. He left and he had his friend with him. No physicality whatsoever. I've been willing to put the whole pathetic ordeal behind us, but he's still heated about it 2 years later.

I'm just happy that he finally agreed to come back tomorrow and end my life once and for all.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Sccit

« Reply #212 on: January 09, 2012, 02:45:35 PM »
just saying...theres nothing nerdier than black guys who wish they were white.
I dunno. I think the Jew who claimed he looked like a "white Kobe" might be on the same level.

Remember when you said you looked like a white Kobe? LMAO I know you'll make a million excuses like :I was 14 when I said that" but you still said that delusional shit.

You're a funny guy, Elior.

whats ur point? others on this board have said i look like kobe as well...nothing really amazing. i never even said i look like kobe, actually, i said that OTHER people have said that, in a thread about "which celebrity do people say u resemble"......ur still a fucking whitewashed asianwashed nerd, either way.

rayallen0

« Reply #213 on: January 09, 2012, 02:47:31 PM »
I dunno. I think the Jew who claimed he looked like a "white Kobe" might be on the same level.

Remember when you said you looked like a white Kobe? LMAO I know you'll make a million excuses like :I was 14 when I said that" but you still said that delusional shit.

he does look like a sex offender, ill give him that
ok that was funny
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/o6TUhx2wX0M" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/o6TUhx2wX0M</a>
asian washed? i like anime and manga and martial arts so i'm that 2 and im white & 1/4 latino. fuck im a turncoat!!!!!

Sikotic™

« Reply #214 on: January 09, 2012, 02:47:59 PM »
i would take both of u 2-on-1, foreal.
Hahahahahahaha

2 of u is like 1 black guy.....literally lmao
\you are a jew ffs. ur not black. stop acting like them being half black is bad when you aren't black.

black is a race not a personality. Kanye is black. Chidlish Gambino is black. Drake is half black.
I dont care if they are nerds. they are black. Gangsta does not = black. Uneducated does not = black. Acting hard 100% of the time and not knowing you can smile does not fucking = black.

and i know it probs seems like im trying to start shit with you. i'm not. we have very different personalities and call shit how i see it.
NIK has probably met a total of 3 black guys in his life..........that's counting me.

All other experiences with black people have been from watching the NBA and BET. That explains why he thinks all black people look, act and dress a certain way. It's really sad.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

MUHFUKKA

« Reply #215 on: January 09, 2012, 02:49:42 PM »
pffffff  he kicks it inside a studio in one of the roughest neighborhoods in the whole valley you pussycunt fee. hop off the nuts

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.

rayallen0

« Reply #216 on: January 09, 2012, 02:50:58 PM »
idc where hes from or any of that. if you are from Beverly hills cool. if ur from compton cool.  Just don't generalize an entire race.

Sikotic™

« Reply #217 on: January 09, 2012, 02:52:12 PM »

whats ur point? others on this board have said i look like kobe as well...nothing really amazing. i never even said i look like kobe, actually, i said that OTHER people have said that, in a thread about "which celebrity do people say u resemble"......ur still a fucking whitewashed asianwashed nerd, either way.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Sikotic™

« Reply #218 on: January 09, 2012, 02:52:58 PM »
I see the resemblance.....you both are wearing the logo........that's about ti

THA SAUCE HOUSE

MUHFUKKA

« Reply #219 on: January 09, 2012, 02:54:11 PM »
they both have the expression of "give me something to rape" and they both masturbate to photos of kobe bryant nightly

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.

rayallen0

« Reply #220 on: January 09, 2012, 02:55:23 PM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/Do4fA8tONY4" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/Do4fA8tONY4</a>
tmrw. i see resemblance jaw line & ears...and lakers logo...still don't think i would ever see you and think "white kobe" but if ppl call u that then cool

Sikotic™

« Reply #221 on: January 09, 2012, 02:55:58 PM »
they both have the expression of "give me something to rape" and they both masturbate to photos of kobe bryant nightly
Hahaha!

He does look like zombie Kobe in that picture though. I might have to take back all the shit I said about him not looking like Kobe at all.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #222 on: January 09, 2012, 03:43:06 PM »
i don't work in sun valley no more...pasadena is far from where i stay. i will be in the area soon, though. and leave the cam-corder at home... shits guna be much different this time.

Just what I thought. You're too shook to meet the guy who made sex threads about your mother. But in your mind I'm the one who's scared.

lol@u tryna flip the script cuz tanner challenged u to a fight ON YOUR OWN TURF....and u said no. just stop....please.

I don't fight people I don't have personal problems with. Like I said two years ago.

You have personal problems with someone and you're still too shook to fight. hence you're not only a pussy, you're a liar for saying you would.

if sik said he was coming to my neighborhood tomorrow and challenged me to a fight, rest assure i'd be there...i dont even have personal problems with him, i just think he's a straight bitch and now he's still tryna save face....so yea, i do feel like beating his ass, once again. ur still a pussy, though.....and i can see why ur backing him. u and sik are a very similar type of person. both half-black nerds who really have no blackness in them outside of their race. i would take both of u 2-on-1, foreal.

You don't get it. You're the one mad. You're the one saying you want to kick dude's ass badly. So go do it and stop being a pussy. You didn't have phone sex with Sik's mother so he's got no reason to hunt you down. Stop your bitchass excuses and just admit you're not a fighter like that. You get riled up on the internet but when it comes to real life you wouldn't swing at someone unless they hit you first.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #223 on: January 09, 2012, 03:46:24 PM »
wanna know the reason ppl believe sik over you? you always pump ur chest talk gangsta and tough. Sik for the most part jokes around and has fun on here. I don't know what happened nor do i care. Regardless of who won the fight it is obvious that one of you got so ruined on an intellectual basis you resorted to violence. I'm sure Brock Lesnar could beat the shit out of Chuck D...doesn't change who i respect more.  ::)

nobody fought....fact of the matter is, i'm not a "tough guy". i'm a regular, chill ass dude....but i'm also the type of dude who doesnt take shit from people in real life. so it translates a lil differently on the internet. sik is the type of dude who DOES take shit from people...the guy is a fuckin nerd, in every sense of the word. thats why shit gets annoyin.

You do take shit from people in real life. In real life you met up with someone who trashed your mother and did nothing about it.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #224 on: January 09, 2012, 03:47:32 PM »
What's so bad about getting beaten the shit out of oneself? Some people act like it's the end of the world, trying to avoid it at all costs. Just bring a mouthpiece with cha, cause correcting teeth can be very expensive.

some people have jobs and a black eye aint a good look. Also some people have lives and driving around to get into a fight with a kid who called them a pussy on the internet isn't their first choice. Join my Gym and sure thing i'll fight anybody. But fighting for the sake of my ego LOL how sad would i have to be doing that as an adult. Maybe if i was from "the Hood" trying to get a rep. but i'm not. I'm trying to get an education and a job.

So if you get a black eye from a fight in the gym it somehow makes it less of a bad look when going to work?
I'm not talking about guys who have just been called a pussy.. I'm talking guys who wrote endless essays for years saying foul and personal shit to each other, photoshopping family members, being racist and crossing lines. That type of shit. Genuine hate shit, regardless if it is just the internet or not.
Plus I'm sure the guys you fight in the gym are much tougher than the average dubcc fronter. So it is what it is.
Not that I would get down like that, but I'm just annoyed by people talking a bunch of shit back and forth for literally years, then when something could actually get arranged they talk all that peaceful, "doesn't concern me, I don't hate him, I've got no problem with nobody" shit.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin