Author Topic: Spice 2, Muhfukka, etc.  (Read 8619 times)

rayallen0

Re: Spice 2, Muhfukka, etc.
« Reply #225 on: January 09, 2012, 03:56:34 PM »
What's so bad about getting beaten the shit out of oneself? Some people act like it's the end of the world, trying to avoid it at all costs. Just bring a mouthpiece with cha, cause correcting teeth can be very expensive.

some people have jobs and a black eye aint a good look. Also some people have lives and driving around to get into a fight with a kid who called them a pussy on the internet isn't their first choice. Join my Gym and sure thing i'll fight anybody. But fighting for the sake of my ego LOL how sad would i have to be doing that as an adult. Maybe if i was from "the Hood" trying to get a rep. but i'm not. I'm trying to get an education and a job.

So if you get a black eye from a fight in the gym it somehow makes it less of a bad look when going to work?
I'm not talking about guys who have just been called a pussy.. I'm talking guys who wrote endless essays for years saying foul and personal shit to each other, photoshopping family members, being racist and crossing lines. That type of shit. Genuine hate shit, regardless if it is just the internet or not.
Plus I'm sure the guys you fight in the gym are much tougher than the average dubcc fronter. So it is what it is.
Not that I would get down like that, but I'm just annoyed by people talking a bunch of shit back and forth for literally years, then when something could actually get arranged they talk all that peaceful, "doesn't concern me, I don't hate him, I've got no problem with nobody" shit.
at a gym, you wear this

and you also stop the fight before you start kicking and stomping on a dude. I don't believe in taking a fight so far as to make the dude get serious medical attention. I want to win. thats it. Most of you want to hurt the people.

rayallen0

« Reply #226 on: January 09, 2012, 04:00:22 PM »
What's so bad about getting beaten the shit out of oneself? Some people act like it's the end of the world, trying to avoid it at all costs. Just bring a mouthpiece with cha, cause correcting teeth can be very expensive.

some people have jobs and a black eye aint a good look. Also some people have lives and driving around to get into a fight with a kid who called them a pussy on the internet isn't their first choice. Join my Gym and sure thing i'll fight anybody. But fighting for the sake of my ego LOL how sad would i have to be doing that as an adult. Maybe if i was from "the Hood" trying to get a rep. but i'm not. I'm trying to get an education and a job.

So if you get a black eye from a fight in the gym it somehow makes it less of a bad look when going to work?
I'm not talking about guys who have just been called a pussy.. I'm talking guys who wrote endless essays for years saying foul and personal shit to each other, photoshopping family members, being racist and crossing lines. That type of shit. Genuine hate shit, regardless if it is just the internet or not.
Plus I'm sure the guys you fight in the gym are much tougher than the average dubcc fronter. So it is what it is.
Not that I would get down like that, but I'm just annoyed by people talking a bunch of shit back and forth for literally years, then when something could actually get arranged they talk all that peaceful, "doesn't concern me, I don't hate him, I've got no problem with nobody" shit.
probs are tougher but i know they arent going to try to knee me in the balls, gouge my eyes out, fish hook me or pull my hair. or roll up on me with a car full of dudes. i used a gun as an example, its not that i fear it but i think street fights 90% of the time have no honor in them so just not really very fun. I guess some people on here love that street fight shit but i just dont. I guess if it is that personal for people fine, but i think if they aren't willing to fight over it then for one side it wasnt that personal.

Sikotic™

« Reply #227 on: January 09, 2012, 04:12:15 PM »
Stop your bitchass excuses and just admit you're not a fighter like that. You get riled up on the internet but when it comes to real life you wouldn't swing at someone unless they hit you first.
I can say with confidence that NIK hasn't been in a real 1-on-1 fight in his entire life. I can almost guarantee it for a couple of reasons. The fact that he's constantly poppin' off at the mouth about who's ass he can kick is basically proof. Not to mention, he thinks his height gives him some kind of huge advantage in a street fight.

If NIK shows up to my job tomorrow by himself (and what are the chances of that?), it will be the first time he's ever approached anyone mono y mono. If not.........well, he'll be back on here talking shit as usual LOL.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Ghost Drebin

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #228 on: January 09, 2012, 04:13:58 PM »
Stop your bitchass excuses and just admit you're not a fighter like that. You get riled up on the internet but when it comes to real life you wouldn't swing at someone unless they hit you first.
I can say with confidence that NIK hasn't been in a real 1-on-1 fight in his entire life. I can almost guarantee it for a couple of reasons. The fact that he's constantly poppin' off at the mouth about who's ass he can kick is basically proof. Not to mention, he thinks his height gives him some kind of huge advantage in a street fight.

If NIK shows up to my job tomorrow by himself (and what are the chances of that?), it will be the first time he's ever approached anyone mono y mono. If not.........well, he'll be back on here talking shit as usual LOL.

SIK you work on the same block as the police department.  Just like how when you wanted NIK to see you at school you were posted up in front of the station.....I see your style.

Sikotic™

« Reply #229 on: January 09, 2012, 04:21:59 PM »

SIK you work on the same block as the police department.  Just like how when you wanted NIK to see you at school you were posted up in front of the station.....I see your style.
I don't see one, but I could be wrong.

Shouldn't matter to Elior anyways. According to him, its gonna be a one-sided and quick ass whoopin.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Ghost Drebin

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #230 on: January 09, 2012, 04:24:11 PM »

I don't see one, but I could be wrong.

Shouldn't matter to Elior anyways. According to him, its gonna be a one-sided and quick ass whoopin.

Damn son, you work a block away from the smartest people on the planet.

rayallen0

« Reply #231 on: January 09, 2012, 04:25:46 PM »
ghost now u look like a liar...just sayin.

Ghost Drebin

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #232 on: January 09, 2012, 04:26:57 PM »

I am one....just saying;)

rayallen0

« Reply #233 on: January 09, 2012, 04:27:29 PM »

I am one....just saying;)
lol. didnt know this. cool

Sikotic™

« Reply #234 on: January 09, 2012, 04:29:08 PM »
And two blocks away from The Hat. Best pastrami sub and chili fries you gonna get in LA.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Ghost Drebin

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #235 on: January 09, 2012, 04:33:04 PM »
And two blocks away from The Hat. Best pastrami sub and chili fries you gonna get in LA.

Just don't challenge any motherfuckers to a lunchtime game of scrabble.

Sikotic™

« Reply #236 on: January 09, 2012, 05:14:59 PM »

Just don't challenge any motherfuckers to a lunchtime game of scrabble.
Fuck-a-Scrabble. It's Candy Land, son.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Sccit

« Reply #237 on: January 09, 2012, 05:53:23 PM »
i would take both of u 2-on-1, foreal.
Hahahahahahaha

2 of u is like 1 black guy.....literally lmao
\you are a jew ffs. ur not black. stop acting like them being half black is bad when you aren't black.

just saying...theres nothing nerdier than black guys who wish they were white.
black is a race not a personality. Kanye is black. Chidlish Gambino is black. Drake is half black.
I dont care if they are nerds. they are black. Gangsta does not = black. Uneducated does not = black. Acting hard 100% of the time and not knowing you can smile does not fucking = black.

and i know it probs seems like im trying to start shit with you. i'm not. we have very different personalities and call shit how i see it.
NIK has probably met a total of 3 black guys in his life..........that's counting me.

All other experiences with black people have been from watching the NBA and BET. That explains why he thinks all black people look, act and dress a certain way. It's really sad.

Lmao... Not really, whitey

Sccit

« Reply #238 on: January 09, 2012, 06:02:51 PM »

i'm willin to bet my life on it that i've been in more fights than u, pussycunt.

Sikotic™

« Reply #239 on: January 09, 2012, 06:14:04 PM »

i'm willin to bet my life on it that i've been in more fights than u, pussycunt.
Pillow fights with Eden don't count, Nikky.

THA SAUCE HOUSE