Author Topic: Spice 2, Muhfukka, etc.  (Read 8625 times)

Sccit

Re: Spice 2, Muhfukka, etc.
« Reply #240 on: January 09, 2012, 06:23:24 PM »
Stop your bitchass excuses and just admit you're not a fighter like that. You get riled up on the internet but when it comes to real life you wouldn't swing at someone unless they hit you first.
I can say with confidence that NIK hasn't been in a real 1-on-1 fight in his entire life. I can almost guarantee it for a couple of reasons. The fact that he's constantly poppin' off at the mouth about who's ass he can kick is basically proof. Not to mention, he thinks his height gives him some kind of huge advantage in a street fight.

If NIK shows up to my job tomorrow by himself (and what are the chances of that?), it will be the first time he's ever approached anyone mono y mono. If not.........well, he'll be back on here talking shit as usual LOL.

i'm willin to bet my life on it that i've been in more fights than u, pussycunt.
Pillow fights with Eden don't count, Nikky.

don't lie, sik...uve never been in a real confrontation. really, thought, u look like a nice guy who smiles at people when they walk by and defuses intense situations. why act different on here?

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #241 on: January 09, 2012, 06:32:08 PM »
LOL @ NIK being a pussy after instigating for hours on here.

Sikotic™

« Reply #242 on: January 09, 2012, 06:56:52 PM »
Stop your bitchass excuses and just admit you're not a fighter like that. You get riled up on the internet but when it comes to real life you wouldn't swing at someone unless they hit you first.
I can say with confidence that NIK hasn't been in a real 1-on-1 fight in his entire life. I can almost guarantee it for a couple of reasons. The fact that he's constantly poppin' off at the mouth about who's ass he can kick is basically proof. Not to mention, he thinks his height gives him some kind of huge advantage in a street fight.

If NIK shows up to my job tomorrow by himself (and what are the chances of that?), it will be the first time he's ever approached anyone mono y mono. If not.........well, he'll be back on here talking shit as usual LOL.

i'm willin to bet my life on it that i've been in more fights than u, pussycunt.

don't lie, sik...uve never been in a real confrontation. really, thought, u look like a nice guy who smiles at people when they walk by and defuses intense situations. why act different on here?
Yeah, I don't start shit. I like to get along with people. I've never taken bullshit either though. You come at me (this time outside of a vehicle I hope) and you're looking to start a problem for me, then I will defend myself.

When you come by tomorrow and stare at me with your friends again, then I'm gonna go tell you to go fuck yourself again too. It's all up to you, SON! I'm having fun with you. You're taking this personal.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Sccit

« Reply #243 on: January 09, 2012, 07:06:52 PM »
stop saying that "tomorrow" shit...every time u say that, i picture u shitting ur pants. i already said im not comin tomorrow. i'll come when i please...until then, warren g's second album.

Sikotic™

« Reply #244 on: January 09, 2012, 07:16:44 PM »
stop saying that "tomorrow" shit...every time u say that, i picture u shitting ur pants. i already said im not comin tomorrow. i'll come when i please...until then, warren g's second album.
So you're gonna puss out? HAHAAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'ma still be there tomorrow at 3am in the event that you find your ball sack.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #245 on: January 09, 2012, 07:19:06 PM »

I told you you were scared

Sccit

« Reply #246 on: January 09, 2012, 07:19:21 PM »

it's really good to know where u work, sik....just make sure to remember what i said.

also, i will be at canoga park ballin tomorrow from 4 pm to 6 pm, if ur really that eager nervous and cant wait...

come on, sik...u puttin up a front for ur "sauce buddies"..as long as u know it and i know it, i'm good.

rayallen0

« Reply #247 on: January 09, 2012, 07:27:09 PM »

i love how being a nice guy who loosens people up is bad. being a loser wannabe tough guy who has a stick so far up his ass he can't smile is sad. not being able to joke around and smile.

rayallen0

« Reply #248 on: January 09, 2012, 07:30:46 PM »
just for the record if u jump him with a. more than just yourself. b. a weapon. c. a sucker punch.
then ur a pussy straight up. plz video tape the confrontation everybody has a camera be it cell phone or whatever. so no excuses unless u dont wanna look bad. either one of u is fine.

right now all the tough talking from everybody on this forum is hilarious and nobody should buy into it. 

Sikotic™

« Reply #249 on: January 09, 2012, 07:36:11 PM »

it's really good to know where u work, sik....just make sure to remember what i said.

also, i will be at canoga park ballin tomorrow from 4 pm to 6 pm, if ur really that eager nervous and cant wait...

come on, sik...u puttin up a front for ur "sauce buddies"..as long as u know it and i know it, i'm good.
LOL. You went from talking about coming to kick my ass all day and how easy it would be to backing down and asking me to play ball with you all in the span of a couple hours. You're a trip, Elior.

I will still be at 70 S. Lake Ave tomorrow at 3pm. With my camera, of course. Not just for you, but because I'm obligated to be there since I work there. If you don't show, it further proves you're all talk and no action.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Sccit

« Reply #250 on: January 09, 2012, 07:55:36 PM »

i love how being a nice guy who loosens people up is bad. being a loser wannabe tough guy who has a stick so far up his ass he can't smile is sad. not being able to joke around and smile.

not saying that being a nice guy is bad...not by a long shot. but he acts like he's the type who wants to fight on here, when in reality, dude is not that kinda person at all.

Sccit

« Reply #251 on: January 09, 2012, 07:57:44 PM »

LOL. You went from talking about coming to kick my ass all day and how easy it would be to backing down and asking me to play ball with you all in the span of a couple hours. You're a trip, Elior.

I will still be at 70 S. Lake Ave tomorrow at 3pm. With my camera, of course. Not just for you, but because I'm obligated to be there since I work there. If you don't show, it further proves you're all talk and no action.

i never said i was coming to ur work tomorrow, pussycunt. go back and read the posts. and i dont wanna play ball with u...but if ur really as eager as ur pretending to be to cover up how nervous u are, then i told u where i'll be.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #252 on: January 09, 2012, 07:58:57 PM »
im writing a script based on what goes on in this forum.

Sikotic™

« Reply #253 on: January 09, 2012, 08:23:11 PM »

not saying that being a nice guy is bad...not by a long shot. but he acts like he's the type who wants to fight on here, when in reality, dude is not that kinda person at all.
WTF? who's talking about kicking who's ass here? Are you delusional?

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #254 on: January 09, 2012, 09:09:05 PM »

i never said i was coming to ur work tomorrow, pussycunt. go back and read the posts. and i dont wanna play ball with u...but if ur really as eager as ur pretending to be to cover up how nervous u are, then i told u where i'll be.

Pussy.