Author Topic: Spice 2, Muhfukka, etc.  (Read 8635 times)

O.G A.Geesta'z

Re: Spice 2, Muhfukka, etc.
« Reply #255 on: January 10, 2012, 02:58:22 AM »
wow i cant believe you faggots are still talking about fighting over the internet... i expect that gay shit from someone like Tanner but NIK and Sik yall are grown ass fuckin men and yall trying to fight over who's the toughest guy on this forum?

i respect Muhfukka more for not taking Tan the Man too serious... and im suprised Tanner hasnt killed himself yet for being a faggot
The West is Back

Sccit

« Reply #256 on: January 10, 2012, 03:01:25 AM »
that's cuz sik is a bitch...if he was a real mufucka, none of this woulda ever happened.

rayallen0

« Reply #257 on: January 10, 2012, 11:03:21 AM »
ok what exactly did sik do with ur mom. did he talk to her about you. did he just call her and say sexual stuff or what?

and tanner did anybody tell hopsin or ur friends or fam about this that didn't know? cuz that is over the top.

whats on the dub should stay on the dub  8)

DatThrowBaccMuzic

« Reply #258 on: January 10, 2012, 12:24:51 PM »
ok what exactly did sik do with ur mom. did he talk to her about you. did he just call her and say sexual stuff or what?

and tanner did anybody tell hopsin or ur friends or fam about this that didn't know? cuz that is over the top.

Yeah, they started harrassing people I did business with about it. Oh, and AG (Geesta) - shut up you bipolar pussy. No one cares for your opinion and no one ever will. You're just an attention whore, and that's all you ever will be.

rayallen0

« Reply #259 on: January 10, 2012, 12:36:23 PM »

Yeah, they started harrassing people I did business with about it. Oh, and AG (Geesta) - shut up you bipolar pussy. No one cares for your opinion and no one ever will. You're just an attention whore, and that's all you ever will be.
well if you knew who messed with ur personal life then those people deserve shit. ppl teasing you on the internet just ignore or you look sensitive and take shit way to serious.

Sccit

« Reply #260 on: January 10, 2012, 01:01:51 PM »

naah, some nerds photoshopped pics from facebook and sik was egging them on

rayallen0

« Reply #261 on: January 10, 2012, 01:04:50 PM »

naah, some nerds photoshopped pics from facebook and sik was egging them on
then just leave it alone my dude. all he wants is a reaction. I mean ur gonna do you so no idea why I'm trying but my 2 cents.

O.G A.Geesta'z

« Reply #262 on: January 10, 2012, 01:10:05 PM »

lmao says the faggot trying to fight everyone over the internet... your life was ruined over the internet how pathetic can you be...

i bet Scrappy Doo's dead ass is facepalming in shame right now
The West is Back

rayallen0

« Reply #263 on: January 10, 2012, 01:13:20 PM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/G--Dp2-nFpE" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/G--Dp2-nFpE</a>
swag

DatThrowBaccMuzic

« Reply #264 on: January 10, 2012, 01:13:27 PM »

lmao says the faggot trying to fight everyone over the internet... your life was ruined over the internet how pathetic can you be...

Haha. Mentioning my dog, because you have nothing else. You're pathetic. Come up with something new, your punchlines are no longer relevant.

Ghost Drebin

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #265 on: January 10, 2012, 01:32:13 PM »

Haha. Mentioning my dog, because you have nothing else. You're pathetic. Come up with something new, your punchlines are no longer relevant.

Ag the fuckin living legend was dropping punchlines when you were in diapers.  He is top three at the DUB.

rayallen0

« Reply #266 on: January 10, 2012, 02:06:26 PM »
question tanner. who was "Its all good now" about?

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #267 on: January 10, 2012, 02:07:54 PM »
LiveLoveA$AP

rayallen0

« Reply #268 on: January 10, 2012, 02:14:05 PM »

DatThrowBaccMuzic

« Reply #269 on: January 10, 2012, 05:09:00 PM »
question tanner. who was "Its all good now" about?

This guy named George.