Author Topic: Spice 2, Muhfukka, etc.  (Read 8802 times)

Blasphemy (A)

Re: Spice 2, Muhfukka, etc.
« Reply #405 on: February 12, 2012, 05:16:58 PM »
So did u make Ben swallow?

Say that shit to my face and I'll staple those slants together.

I'm sorry it's hard to believe u'd anything I that sort since u were crying on here thinking ur gonna get tapes in county because u rolling around with a knife to look hard, who later on got his dick sucked by his homosexual partner to impress his Internet girlfriend, who later on exposed him.

It seems like if u came near me with an attitude and bad intentions I'd juz end up slapping u silly, and no tanner it's not dick slapping

LMAO  

looney wins

Lol this made me see all the misspellings because of the damn iPhone autocorrection , ironic isn't it?

Fixed

Let's duke it out and don't bring your ABZ or TRG's with you. I want to fight you one on one, you retarded duck duck goose looking motherfucker.

I see you are up to date with ur gangland tanner  impressive

Not gangland, I have a few Cambodian friends. Sorry to disappoint you, Mr. Goose.

yea sure, all the gangstas asian, black, and mexican want to chill with a white boy that looks like an inbred from hicksville kentucky

cool story bro. and you named only the 2 most known asian gangs in the US that are constantly on national television because of the series "gangland" who only people like you waste time watching. surprised u didnt bring up wa-ching? didnt watch that episode huh?

how old are you again tanner? 17?

but cmon mike, dude got his cock sucked by his gay partner in which tanner most likely ended up giving the favor back.

which was all to show off to his internet girlfriend.

this doesnt happen every day nor is it normal. dude got issues imagine would he would do for a "real" girlfriend, dude would suck the shit outta another dudes ass.
I don't even think TRG or even ABZ even exist in his state. lol 

but god damn this thread mad funny  8)

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #406 on: February 12, 2012, 05:19:06 PM »
no but Loonster was probably right about Gangland

btw TRG is still not nearly as bad as the gangs in Woodland Hills

DatThrowBaccMuzic

« Reply #407 on: February 13, 2012, 09:28:27 AM »

I'm sorry it's hard to believe u'd anything I that sort since u were crying on here thinking ur gonna get tapes in county because u rolling around with a knife to look hard, who later on got his dick sucked by his homosexual partner to impress his Internet girlfriend, who later on exposed him.

It seems like if u came near me with an attitude and bad intentions I'd juz end up slapping u silly, and no tanner it's not dick slapping

LMAO  

looney wins

Lol this made me see all the misspellings because of the damn iPhone autocorrection , ironic isn't it?

Fixed

Let's duke it out and don't bring your ABZ or TRG's with you. I want to fight you one on one, you retarded duck duck goose looking motherfucker.

Not gangland, I have a few Cambodian friends. Sorry to disappoint you, Mr. Goose.

yea sure, all the gangstas asian, black, and mexican want to chill with a white boy that looks like an inbred from hicksville kentucky

cool story bro. and you named only the 2 most known asian gangs in the US that are constantly on national television because of the series "gangland" who only people like you waste time watching. surprised u didnt bring up wa-ching? didnt watch that episode huh?

but cmon mike, dude got his cock sucked by his gay partner in which tanner most likely ended up giving the favor back.

this doesnt happen every day nor is it normal. dude got issues imagine would he would do for a "real" girlfriend, dude would suck the shit outta another dudes ass.

How about instead of talking shit on an internet forum, you just come to L.A. (I know your little punk ass doesn't live in it.) and we fight. I'll meet you over on Vernon and Avalon, if that makes you feel any safer. I don't have friends there and I know YOU don't either. We can do Friday at 8 PM. What do you say?

DatThrowBaccMuzic

« Reply #408 on: February 13, 2012, 09:31:09 AM »
I'd meet you in my neighborhood, but I don't think you meet the dress code or the tax bracket either.

Dikteta Dax

« Reply #409 on: February 13, 2012, 12:33:28 PM »
lol @ the thought of a whiteboy fighting an asian cat on the corner of Avalon & Vernon, that would be a hilarious sight...

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #410 on: February 13, 2012, 12:34:57 PM »

LMAO  

looney wins

Fixed

How about instead of talking shit on an internet forum, you just come to L.A. (I know your little punk ass doesn't live in it.) and we fight. I'll meet you over on Vernon and Avalon, if that makes you feel any safer. I don't have friends there and I know YOU don't either. We can do Friday at 8 PM. What do you say?

hmm since your so enthusiastic, y dont you come to 6th and alexandria  on every friday or saturday, in the chapman plaza, and ill know who to slap, ill just look for a scrawny lil outcast.

lol friends? u think it would take more than one person to punk a 90 pound hick from kentucky? are you scared that ur in a big city now tanner? you got to be kidding me.

more than likely, your not the real tanner, if you are your probably not in LA, and if u are lets say, i highly doubt u'd meet me.

any ways im not wasting time, like i told bananas before, your welcome to waste YOUR time and come to me, im definitely not wasting mine.

i go to that plaza once or twice a week. post up there.i ll see ya   :laugh:

hopefully u dont get robbed by a bunch of 14 yr old korean gangbangers, since u look like a lil poon ull be an easy target. but besides that u have nothing to worry about.

but so, to impress a real, physical girlfriend, would u, suck the shit outta bens asshole?

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

MUHFUKKA

« Reply #411 on: February 13, 2012, 12:39:03 PM »
tanner is a fag  :D

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.

DatThrowBaccMuzic

« Reply #412 on: February 13, 2012, 12:40:16 PM »
Chapman Plaza? See you Friday then.  ;)

DatThrowBaccMuzic

« Reply #413 on: February 13, 2012, 12:41:56 PM »
lol @ the thought of a whiteboy fighting an asian cat on the corner of Avalon & Vernon, that would be a hilarious sight...

Just chose the location because I worked a few miles over in the Fashion district, near King Taco.

DatThrowBaccMuzic

« Reply #414 on: February 13, 2012, 12:43:13 PM »
tanner is a fag  :D

Fuck off already. Seriously? You already backed down. No need to keep responding. You're worse than Spice 2 The Green Goblin.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #415 on: February 13, 2012, 12:44:47 PM »

Just chose the location because I worked a few miles over in the Fashion district, near King Taco.

fashion district is full of koreans

MUHFUKKA

« Reply #416 on: February 13, 2012, 12:45:21 PM »
i backed down? hahaha you pretended to call me out and i said come on up. seriously come here right now you cocksucker :laugh:

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.

Dikteta Dax

« Reply #417 on: February 13, 2012, 12:45:27 PM »
Best Korean BBQ spot in Los Angeles at 6 & Alexander, if ya'll need someone to video tape it lol pm me, gives me an excuse to get some korean bbq...

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #418 on: February 13, 2012, 12:47:11 PM »
Best Korean BBQ spot in Los Angeles at 6 & Alexander, if ya'll need someone to video tape it lol pm me, gives me an excuse to get some korean bbq...

im curious about which spot your talking about.

ur talking about the one all the way to the left at the end of the plaza on alexandria? or ur talking about the brand new one??  int he plaza

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #419 on: February 13, 2012, 12:48:56 PM »
Chapman Plaza? See you Friday then.  ;)

if im not here u should come by saturday

ill be there one of those nights

awww tanny is wasting his weekend for me  :-*