Author Topic: Spice 2, Muhfukka, etc.  (Read 8621 times)

Sccit

Re: Spice 2, Muhfukka, etc.
« Reply #435 on: February 13, 2012, 05:01:48 PM »
if tanner is willing to go to where u are, i really dont see any reason to back down....shit, i wish some of the cocksuckers on here were willing to come to where i'm at to talk shit to my face.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #436 on: February 13, 2012, 07:24:11 PM »
if tanner is willing to go to where u are, i really dont see any reason to back down....shit, i wish some of the cocksuckers on here were willing to come to where i'm at to talk shit to my face.

LOL. Then there was this nigga. The same guy who got straight up called out worse than anybody, via Youtube video & dodged it for weeks until it died.

What a pussy.

Sccit

« Reply #437 on: February 13, 2012, 07:42:29 PM »

LOL. Then there was this nigga. The same guy who got straight up called out worse than anybody, via Youtube video & dodged it for weeks until it died.

What a pussy.

then theres u....someone who would never have the balls to face someone from this board and talk the same way u do on here, under any circumstance.

for the record, sik has treated this whole thing like a joke from day 1. best believe, if sik said he was in my neighborhood tomorrow and wanted to call me out on some real shit, it would make my day.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #438 on: February 13, 2012, 07:46:27 PM »
^Hahahaha, you can play that whole "You wouldn't..." shit. Bottom line is you didn't. You're a pussy & a hypocrite. Sik gave you a time & you said "Well...he's not serious"...excuses.

Sccit

« Reply #439 on: February 13, 2012, 10:48:07 PM »
^Hahahaha, you can play that whole "You wouldn't..." shit. Bottom line is you didn't. You're a pussy & a hypocrite. Sik gave you a time & you said "Well...he's not serious"...excuses.

dude is playin games. i called him out to come to my neighborhood just as much as he called me out to his. difference is, i already went 2 his spot once and he bitched out. so if i went out there wit all these games he's playin,it's not even guna be on some "hey, lets fight" typa shit and it's guna be on my time, when i feel like it......point is, ur a bitch.
« Last Edit: February 13, 2012, 10:51:56 PM by NIKCC »

BLUNT TYME

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #440 on: February 13, 2012, 11:00:02 PM »
Elior has a curfew, that's why he never met up with Brandon.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #441 on: February 14, 2012, 08:33:00 AM »

That's a more reasonable excuse than "He ain't serious".

BLUNT TYME

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #442 on: February 14, 2012, 09:22:45 AM »

That's a more reasonable excuse than "He ain't serious".

True that.  Elior doesn't have anything better to do. SMDH.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #443 on: February 17, 2012, 10:40:30 PM »
This is the same guy who was shitting his pants and asking if he was gonna get raped in jail.

LMAO!!!!  POST OF THE WEEK!

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #444 on: March 07, 2013, 02:45:57 PM »
did you meet up with tekniec ?

I honestly never met up with him, but if he's still got a problem with me I'll beat the shit out of him too. That whole little "Jess" shit is beyond me. I have better things to do with my time and Jaydc, go back to "selling drugs" you pathetic wretch.

"little"?  lol