Author Topic: Rapper and actor 50 Cent goes on Twitter to predict he will die soon  (Read 212 times)

butch4682

• Lil Geezy
HIS first album was titled Get Rich or Die Tryin'. Despite making tens of millions of dollars, 50 Cent predicts his early demise.

For the hip hop star, real name Curtis James Jackson III, made a series of tweets in which he said he was convinced death was just around the corner.

50 Cent, now 36 who was a former child crack dealer and who was shot at and struck by nine bullets during an incident in 2000, said: "Ill be honest I don't think I'm gonna live much longer."

50 Cent also insisted he is "good if I die tonight."

Pictures: 50 Cent in Celebrity Weight Battles

Pictures: RIP Celebrities 2011

The tweets came after he had a lengthy Twitter rant about the state of his career.

"I have lost all the faith in the team I'm on. I having nothing left to say I will not be promoting my music'" he said.

"I'm going to deliver this album then I have a film I wrote to focus on.

"I'm not upset I'm just convinced this is not how I want to remembered."

The wealthy star was alluding to his high profile falling out with his record label Interscope.

He has been attacking them in a flurry of internet messages, previously saying: "Were suppose to be on the same team with me.

"Music was so much fun for me now the people and politics involved disgust me."

The rapper's movie career though is going ahead in leaps and bounds.

In film Things Fall Apart he plays a star running back on the verge of the NFL draft who is diagnosed with cancer. He went on a liquid diet and got down to 72.5kg, which is striking given his broad, muscular physique seen in the trailer.

In 2011, he starred in Setup with Bruce Willis, and this year - in addition to Things Fall Apart he will feature in Vengeance; Freelancers with Robert De Niro and Forest Whitaker; Fire With Fire with Josh Duhamel, Rosario Dawson and Willis; Frozen Ground with John Cusack and Vanessa Hudgens; and Lives of the Saints with Kat Dennings and Meg Ryan.

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/entertainment/rapper-and-actor-50-cent-goes-on-twitter-to-predict-he-will-die-soon/story-e6frewyr-1226237647084

Not sure if this has been posted.sorry if it has..

Furor Teutonicus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aka Dr. Jan Itor
Re: Rapper and actor 50 Cent goes on Twitter to predict he will die soon
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2012, 03:44:22 AM »
what a drama queen.

Lucifuge

Re: Rapper and actor 50 Cent goes on Twitter to predict he will die soon
« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2012, 03:45:23 AM »
New album got the name. Im rich now i can die
ALESSANDRO DEL PIERO!!!

Detox 2000Never

tyranasaurus rex like fuck a bitch
i once saw a pterdactyl fuck a bitch
eat a bowl these bitch gobbling dick
hoes forgot to eat a dick a shut the fuck up
roll through crenshaw on my pterdactyl like what up!
By kevin t as Kurupt :D

doggfather

https://twitter.com/dggfthr

HELP

I'm an ol' school collecta from the 90's SO F.CK DIGITAL, RELEASE A CD!

RIP GANXSTA RIDD
RIP GODFATHER
RIP MONSTA O
RIP NATE DOGG
RIP BAD AZZ