Author Topic: I would just like to say.......  (Read 1631 times)

Ghost Drebin

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Re: I would just like to say.......
« Reply #90 on: January 09, 2012, 04:12:29 PM »
NIK if someone did to my family what they've done to yours, then fuck yeah I'd want to fight them. But they haven't. Internet beef is meaningless to me. But its obviously everything to you. You have a guy 20 minutes away who partook in all that and you're still too shook to handle business. How does your ego still exist?

dude...a guy who got a gay blowjob said he will beat u up and challenged u. he said he will be in your neighborhood, meaning, u dont have to waste any time. just walk outside and fuck him up.....how do u have the nerve to talk? sikotic works far from where i live. i already wasted my time tryna fuck him up once, and he didnt want it. u, on the other hand, wont even step outside to accept a challenge from someone who u been clownin for days. PUSSY.

You're too shook to meet the guy who made sex threads about your mother. The guy you said you would beat up for two years. And somehow I'm the pussy for doing exactly what I told you I would do two years ago. See I'm true to who I am. You're not.

if i go somewhere to fight someone, and they get away, it would be pretty dumb to waste another hour of my life doing the exact same thing and expecting different results.......thats why i said, the situation will be executed differently. as for u.......u have absolutely NO excuse. there is absolutely no reason for u to back down from a challenge...someone called u out. thats enough means for a man to accept. especially when u dont have to waste any time/effort doing so.......u cant make it any more obvious that ur scared, spice. ur gay. then again, ur the same guy who wouldnt fuck nicki minaj, cuz sex isn't important to u smh.

He kept walking because he had nothing against you. You were the one who wanted to fight. Instead you drove away. Enough of your excuses, just admit you aren't a fighter already.

Spice you've already had your card pulled so silence is all thats needed from you.

NIK didn't want to beat Brandon down because NIK has something that most of you lack.  It's called pity.  He showed up and when SIK looked scared to death he decided he didnt need to beat his ass.  Brandon gave him that cow eyed look and was ready to run to the cops.  After seeing that, why would NIK need to beat him down.  He already has mind control over Brandon.
ok ur part of lamb or know Nik in real life or sik fucked ur mom or niks alias. no way anybody is this loyal over the internet.

Just calling it how it is.  Did NIK cut up your moms or something?

Sikotic™

« Reply #91 on: January 09, 2012, 04:16:33 PM »
NIK if someone did to my family what they've done to yours, then fuck yeah I'd want to fight them. But they haven't. Internet beef is meaningless to me. But its obviously everything to you. You have a guy 20 minutes away who partook in all that and you're still too shook to handle business. How does your ego still exist?

dude...a guy who got a gay blowjob said he will beat u up and challenged u. he said he will be in your neighborhood, meaning, u dont have to waste any time. just walk outside and fuck him up.....how do u have the nerve to talk? sikotic works far from where i live. i already wasted my time tryna fuck him up once, and he didnt want it. u, on the other hand, wont even step outside to accept a challenge from someone who u been clownin for days. PUSSY.

You're too shook to meet the guy who made sex threads about your mother. The guy you said you would beat up for two years. And somehow I'm the pussy for doing exactly what I told you I would do two years ago. See I'm true to who I am. You're not.

if i go somewhere to fight someone, and they get away, it would be pretty dumb to waste another hour of my life doing the exact same thing and expecting different results.......thats why i said, the situation will be executed differently. as for u.......u have absolutely NO excuse. there is absolutely no reason for u to back down from a challenge...someone called u out. thats enough means for a man to accept. especially when u dont have to waste any time/effort doing so.......u cant make it any more obvious that ur scared, spice. ur gay. then again, ur the same guy who wouldnt fuck nicki minaj, cuz sex isn't important to u smh.

He kept walking because he had nothing against you. You were the one who wanted to fight. Instead you drove away. Enough of your excuses, just admit you aren't a fighter already.
Even tomorrow when he comes to my job, he's still gonna have to man up and initiate it. That's all I was waiting for last time. Only thing that got initiated was the initiation of placing his foot on the gas pedal without saying anything. I guess I'm just suppose to sit my ass on the curb and wait for him to come back lol.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

rayallen0

« Reply #92 on: January 09, 2012, 04:24:07 PM »

Spice you've already had your card pulled so silence is all thats needed from you.

NIK didn't want to beat Brandon down because NIK has something that most of you lack.  It's called pity.  He showed up and when SIK looked scared to death he decided he didnt need to beat his ass.  Brandon gave him that cow eyed look and was ready to run to the cops.  After seeing that, why would NIK need to beat him down.  He already has mind control over Brandon.
ok ur part of lamb or know Nik in real life or sik fucked ur mom or niks alias. no way anybody is this loyal over the internet.

Just calling it how it is.  Did NIK cut up your moms or something?
i dont hate or wanna fight nik? so no....mine made sense cuz only times ive seen u are insulting sik or defending nik. urs didnt cuz although i disagree with nik alot i dont have a personal issue with him .

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #93 on: January 09, 2012, 04:25:23 PM »
So it would be better if I posted 40 times a day about lame shit like you in order to get my point across that you were just exposed?

I'm giving you the attention you want now. Please explain your point.

Ghost Drebin

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #94 on: January 09, 2012, 04:25:47 PM »
I'm just fucking around.  I do always like how NIK stands up for himself right or wrong lol.  So I wanted to help him out for a bit.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #95 on: January 09, 2012, 04:27:47 PM »
No shit. I know you've shit on him back in the day. Why the change of heart?

Sikotic™

« Reply #96 on: January 09, 2012, 04:30:31 PM »
Why you gotta talk about my back hair though ghost? That shit hurts my feelings.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

rayallen0

« Reply #97 on: January 09, 2012, 04:32:53 PM »

Ghost Drebin

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #98 on: January 09, 2012, 04:34:28 PM »
Why you gotta talk about my back hair though ghost? That shit hurts my feelings.

Hahaha my bad teenwolf, I mean young SIK;)

Ghost Drebin

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #99 on: January 09, 2012, 04:38:15 PM »
No shit. I know you've shit on him back in the day. Why the change of heart?

It's because I am a fan of human nature, and NIK is a fuckin case study.  It's either he is delusional as fuck, or everyone else is.  I just haven't figured out which yet.  I do however like people who stand up for themselves against all odds, even if they are wrong.  Fortitude is solely lacking in people these days:(

Sccit

« Reply #100 on: January 09, 2012, 06:16:16 PM »

fact of the matter is, i went to park the truck and he escaped...he knows this, i know this, anyone with common sense know this. why would 2 dudes run away from 1 dude? it's just illogical to think thats what really happened. after i parked the truck and couldnt find him, i called him back-to-back to see why he avoided the fight and he didnt pick up until he was in another city. asked him to come back and he straight up said "no, u had ur chance"...believe me, spice, the guy is a pussy. he would never talk the same way he does on this board in reality. thats on everything i love.

Sikotic™

« Reply #101 on: January 09, 2012, 06:22:27 PM »
LOL remember when your original excuse was that there were too many cops near by?

Make up your mind, son.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Sccit

« Reply #102 on: January 09, 2012, 06:29:24 PM »
LOL remember when your original excuse was that there were too many cops near by?

Make up your mind, son.

no, pussycunt...i never said that, quit changin shit up, u sneaky fag. i said i didnt park my truck in the middle of traffic and hop out to beat ur ass because there were a lotta cops around that area. thats why i went to park the truck, and thats when u took the chance to get away, and turned ur phone off until u were out of town, like the pussy ass gary coleman lookin faggot u are. why do u want so desperately for the people to think otherwise?

and dont call anyone son...u know u dont talk like that in real life.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #103 on: January 09, 2012, 06:34:30 PM »
Son's story about anything changes daily.

Sccit

« Reply #104 on: January 09, 2012, 06:35:08 PM »
there goes cham, sideline cocksuckin again..