Author Topic: I would just like to say.......  (Read 1585 times)

Sccit

Re: I would just like to say.......
« Reply #15 on: January 09, 2012, 11:36:56 AM »
lol...this spice-2 faggot is scared to see tanner after tanner said he'd go fight him in his neighborhood and he has the nerve to call some1 else pussy. son, ur the only "black" guy on here who makes sikotic look like wesley snipes/mc eiht. real talk, anyone wants to come see me, they can smash through and we'll see whats good. u, on the other hand, have already admitted to being scared of facing tanner, so spare urself and don't even reply in these threads.

cham, the people have spoken, and they want u off my nuts...ur a waste of air. my beefs have been nothing short of classic, until ur gayass came along.

You prove my point. You'll get heated on the internet and say you want to fight someone but you'll never do shit in person. Real fights happen because one guy gets pissed off and swings at someone. Not because one guy talks about how he wants to kick someone's ass and then wait for the other person to initiate. When you're mad at someone who isn't mad at you its up to you to initiate the fight. That means swinging on them. Not coming up to them saying "lets do this" and waiting for them to do something.

i was in a truck driving in the middle of the street n he was standing on the sidewalk...when i went to park the truck, he was gone. what dont u get? i aint stretch armstrong, bitch..i cant swing out the truck, u fuckin idiot.

MUHFUKKA

« Reply #16 on: January 09, 2012, 11:44:59 AM »
blah blah blah you pussed out and sikotic's blackness made you shiver in fear. we all know the story nicky. if tanner really comes up here someones got to film it i want no confusion or rumors

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.

Sccit

« Reply #17 on: January 09, 2012, 11:50:13 AM »
blah blah blah you pussed out and sikotic's blackness made you shiver in fear. we all know the story nicky. if tanner really comes up here someones got to film it i want no confusion or rumors

yes...i shivered from his blackness

lmfao

MUHFUKKA

« Reply #18 on: January 09, 2012, 11:52:34 AM »
yeah youre a little bitch. dont lie the deep v scared you

Sccit

« Reply #19 on: January 09, 2012, 11:53:37 AM »
yeah youre a little bitch

i'm not the one dodgin someone who called me out and is willing to meet in my area, u scary hoe

MUHFUKKA

« Reply #20 on: January 09, 2012, 11:55:22 AM »

i'm not the one dodgin someone who called me out and is willing to meet in my area, u scary hoe
who the fuck am i dodging? theres a big difference between saying hes coming up and actually doing that. so far i just hear a lot of talking

Ghost Drebin

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #21 on: January 09, 2012, 11:55:38 AM »
Yeah, NIK. You wanted to fight him. Why didn't you ever go back to his job, pussy?

Hey Cham figures your little ass would pop into a thread not about you when NIK is in it.  You are on some obsessed stalker shit.

Sccit

« Reply #22 on: January 09, 2012, 11:57:23 AM »

who the fuck am i dodging? theres a big difference between saying hes coming up and actually doing that. so far i just hear a lot of talking

u beating around the bush, son...give him a place to meet at and a time u'll be there.

Ghost Drebin

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #23 on: January 09, 2012, 11:59:20 AM »

Muhfukka would get knocked out by a stiff breeze.  Tanner would beat the brakes off his frail ass.  Snoop dogg built like muthafucka.

MUHFUKKA

« Reply #24 on: January 09, 2012, 12:00:33 PM »
we can meet wherever the fuck he wants. the thing is he aint coming up. i doubt the little retard even knows how to drive a fuckin car. i cant tell if youre just fucking with me or you really think im afraid of tanner. like i said i dont even care to fight him or anyone else here but if he wants to drive 14+ hrs to get publicly humiliated on here AGAIN then how can i resist that

MUHFUKKA

« Reply #25 on: January 09, 2012, 12:01:53 PM »
also i doubt he would even get out of his car in watson. "theres a lot of angry looking brown people here lets drive 7 hrs home"

Ghost Drebin

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #26 on: January 09, 2012, 12:04:01 PM »
also i doubt he would even get out of his car in watson. "theres a lot of angry looking brown people here lets drive 7 hrs home"

Shit he'll get out at the outlets, watson is soft compared to any Kentucky hood.

Sccit

« Reply #27 on: January 09, 2012, 12:05:45 PM »
we can meet wherever the fuck he wants. the thing is he aint coming up. i doubt the little retard even knows how to drive a fuckin car. i cant tell if youre just fucking with me or you really think im afraid of tanner. like i said i dont even care to fight him or anyone else here but if he wants to drive 14+ hrs to get publicly humiliated on here AGAIN then how can i resist that

i dont get it...he said he's gunna come see u. just give him a fuckin address ull be at and be there. shut the fuck up wit all the extra shit, homie.

MUHFUKKA

« Reply #28 on: January 09, 2012, 12:12:20 PM »

i dont get it...he said he's gunna come see u. just give him a fuckin address ull be at and be there. shut the fuck up wit all the extra shit, homie.
he said hes not gay too. would it make you happy if i gave him the address of a park that he has no intention of going to?

Sccit

« Reply #29 on: January 09, 2012, 12:14:59 PM »

he said hes not gay too. would it make you happy if i gave him the address of a park that he has no intention of going to?

it wouldnt make me happy, but if u give him an address+time and show up, then u aint a pussy...simple as that