Author Topic: I would just like to say.......  (Read 1626 times)

MUHFUKKA

Re: I would just like to say.......
« Reply #75 on: January 09, 2012, 02:38:58 PM »
nikky what would orit say if she knew you were up to this bullshit again? you know she thinks youre a bitch for doing this

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.

Sccit

« Reply #76 on: January 09, 2012, 02:42:44 PM »
scared. scared is the word. scary means he is horrifying to you. to me it seems like u want to surprise him instead of giving him a fair one. You take the internet hella seriously. Neither one came off cool in this story. i gave you the option bring ur cam record his reaction if he really is a pussy. otherwise you seem to be making up shit so u have to jump him. If u had 2 ppl with u i wouldnt go either its obvious your friend would of intervened if u got ur ass kicked.

no....no, it doesn't lmao.

rayallen0

« Reply #77 on: January 09, 2012, 02:43:38 PM »
scared. scared is the word. scary means he is horrifying to you. to me it seems like u want to surprise him instead of giving him a fair one. You take the internet hella seriously. Neither one came off cool in this story. i gave you the option bring ur cam record his reaction if he really is a pussy. otherwise you seem to be making up shit so u have to jump him. If u had 2 ppl with u i wouldnt go either its obvious your friend would of intervened if u got ur ass kicked.

Scary: Frightening; causing fear: "a scary movie"

Scared: Fearful; frightened.

Sccit

« Reply #78 on: January 09, 2012, 02:47:00 PM »

Scary: Frightening; causing fear: "a scary movie"

Scared: Fearful; frightened.

it's called slang, my dude LOL

MUHFUKKA

« Reply #79 on: January 09, 2012, 02:47:16 PM »
remember he grew up in woodland hills learning all the street talk

Sikotic™

« Reply #80 on: January 09, 2012, 02:54:17 PM »
He rolls with crips too. His cousin is one.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

rayallen0

« Reply #81 on: January 09, 2012, 02:56:32 PM »
oh god are we reigniting more nik beefs. It was bad enough with cham. and i have never heard the scary slang...just sounds funny to me. sorry if im the only one.

rayallen0

« Reply #82 on: January 09, 2012, 02:59:43 PM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/0_TcszezOVE" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/0_TcszezOVE</a>

MUHFUKKA

« Reply #83 on: January 09, 2012, 03:00:43 PM »
i like how tan tan is nowhere to be seen and nik is threatening to kill sik again

rayallen0

« Reply #84 on: January 09, 2012, 03:07:53 PM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/En3IgstEmcU" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/En3IgstEmcU</a>

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #85 on: January 09, 2012, 03:39:21 PM »
NIK if someone did to my family what they've done to yours, then fuck yeah I'd want to fight them. But they haven't. Internet beef is meaningless to me. But its obviously everything to you. You have a guy 20 minutes away who partook in all that and you're still too shook to handle business. How does your ego still exist?

dude...a guy who got a gay blowjob said he will beat u up and challenged u. he said he will be in your neighborhood, meaning, u dont have to waste any time. just walk outside and fuck him up.....how do u have the nerve to talk? sikotic works far from where i live. i already wasted my time tryna fuck him up once, and he didnt want it. u, on the other hand, wont even step outside to accept a challenge from someone who u been clownin for days. PUSSY.

You're too shook to meet the guy who made sex threads about your mother. The guy you said you would beat up for two years. And somehow I'm the pussy for doing exactly what I told you I would do two years ago. See I'm true to who I am. You're not.

if i go somewhere to fight someone, and they get away, it would be pretty dumb to waste another hour of my life doing the exact same thing and expecting different results.......thats why i said, the situation will be executed differently. as for u.......u have absolutely NO excuse. there is absolutely no reason for u to back down from a challenge...someone called u out. thats enough means for a man to accept. especially when u dont have to waste any time/effort doing so.......u cant make it any more obvious that ur scared, spice. ur gay. then again, ur the same guy who wouldnt fuck nicki minaj, cuz sex isn't important to u smh.

He kept walking because he had nothing against you. You were the one who wanted to fight. Instead you drove away. Enough of your excuses, just admit you aren't a fighter already.

Ghost Drebin

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #86 on: January 09, 2012, 04:04:38 PM »
NIK if someone did to my family what they've done to yours, then fuck yeah I'd want to fight them. But they haven't. Internet beef is meaningless to me. But its obviously everything to you. You have a guy 20 minutes away who partook in all that and you're still too shook to handle business. How does your ego still exist?

dude...a guy who got a gay blowjob said he will beat u up and challenged u. he said he will be in your neighborhood, meaning, u dont have to waste any time. just walk outside and fuck him up.....how do u have the nerve to talk? sikotic works far from where i live. i already wasted my time tryna fuck him up once, and he didnt want it. u, on the other hand, wont even step outside to accept a challenge from someone who u been clownin for days. PUSSY.

You're too shook to meet the guy who made sex threads about your mother. The guy you said you would beat up for two years. And somehow I'm the pussy for doing exactly what I told you I would do two years ago. See I'm true to who I am. You're not.

if i go somewhere to fight someone, and they get away, it would be pretty dumb to waste another hour of my life doing the exact same thing and expecting different results.......thats why i said, the situation will be executed differently. as for u.......u have absolutely NO excuse. there is absolutely no reason for u to back down from a challenge...someone called u out. thats enough means for a man to accept. especially when u dont have to waste any time/effort doing so.......u cant make it any more obvious that ur scared, spice. ur gay. then again, ur the same guy who wouldnt fuck nicki minaj, cuz sex isn't important to u smh.

He kept walking because he had nothing against you. You were the one who wanted to fight. Instead you drove away. Enough of your excuses, just admit you aren't a fighter already.

Spice you've already had your card pulled so silence is all thats needed from you.

NIK didn't want to beat Brandon down because NIK has something that most of you lack.  It's called pity.  He showed up and when SIK looked scared to death he decided he didnt need to beat his ass.  Brandon gave him that cow eyed look and was ready to run to the cops.  After seeing that, why would NIK need to beat him down.  He already has mind control over Brandon.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #87 on: January 09, 2012, 04:07:34 PM »

Spice you've already had your card pulled so silence is all thats needed from you.

NIK didn't want to beat Brandon down because NIK has something that most of you lack.  It's called pity.  He showed up and when SIK looked scared to death he decided he didnt need to beat his ass.  Brandon gave him that cow eyed look and was ready to run to the cops.  After seeing that, why would NIK need to beat him down.  He already has mind control over Brandon.

It's funny how you show up and start posting like you're part of the conversation. Go back to being inactive and no one caring.

rayallen0

« Reply #88 on: January 09, 2012, 04:10:19 PM »

ok ur part of lamb or know Nik in real life or sik fucked ur mom or niks alias. no way anybody is this loyal over the internet.

Ghost Drebin

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #89 on: January 09, 2012, 04:11:20 PM »
So it would be better if I posted 40 times a day about lame shit like you in order to get my point across that you were just exposed?