Author Topic: Ivy Blue Carter (Jay's kid).  (Read 1776 times)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Ivy Blue Carter (Jay's kid).
« on: January 08, 2012, 12:02:44 AM »
http://www.nydailynews.com/gossip/beyonce-birth-girl-lenox-hill-hospital-york-saturday-night-article-1.1002331?localLinksEnabled=false

Jay & Beyonce's kid is here. If she resembles Jay at all, this is going to be one ugly bitch.

Sikotic™

Re: Ivy Blue Carter (Jay's kid).
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2012, 12:04:47 PM »
Blue? I wouldn't name a fuckin dog that.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2012, 12:53:48 PM »
LOL. Why do celebrities give their kids such horrible, attention seeking names? You already know this bitch is going to be worthless to the human race.

Sickaluffa

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my bitch drives what u drive and she got new tits
« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2012, 08:34:37 AM »
LOL. Why do celebrities give their kids such horrible, attention seeking names? You already know this bitch is going to be worthless to the human race.

lol ;D

The_Ripper

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: January 09, 2012, 10:33:36 AM »
New York father stopped from seeing his premature babies by Beyonce's bodyguards

Hip-hop parents Beyoncé and Jay-Z were in lullaby land with their baby girl Blue Ivy Carter Sunday, but one new dad was fuming over the velvet rope in the maternity ward that kept him away from his twins.

Neil Coulon, 38, of Brooklyn said the stress of his wife delivering two premature girls was tripled by Beyoncé’s bodyguards treating Lenox Hill Hospital like an exclusive nightclub.

Coulon griped that he’s been repeatedly barred from the sixth-floor neonatal intensive care unit, once for 20 minutes, by the superstar couple’s private security.

He said bodyguards wearing headsets even cleared the sixth floor waiting room, booting his relatives out.

“Three times they stopped me from entering or exiting the NICU (Neo-natal Intensive Care Unit) and it happened once on Friday — just because they wanted to use the hallway,” said Coulon, a contractor from Bedford-Stuyvesant.

“They should have been more strategic about it,” he said. “These are children with problems in intensive care and you're just going to take over the hospital like you own it? All I want is an apology.”

Lenox Hill staffers, speaking anonymously, told the Daily News that Beyoncé and Jay-Z paid $1.3 million to seal off and redecorate a wing at the upper East Side hospital, in a super-strict effort to protect their privacy.

Beyoncé gave birth to her daughter, Blue Ivy Carter, Saturday night on the sixth floor, near the NICU, a hospital staffer told The News.

“Some people were upset,” the staffer said. “I heard a gentleman say he couldn’t go upstairs to see his baby (Saturday)."

Hospital spokeswoman Anne Silverman said she had not personally heard of the complaints.

“We take patient satisfaction very seriously,” Silverman told The News. “This is the first time I’m hearing about it.”

Coulon scoffed at the double-standard treatment.

“I know they spent $1.3 million and I'm just a contractor from Bed-Stuy, but the treatment we received was not okay,” Coulon said. “My wife is just terribly upset. She had a C-section. She gave birth to twins. She is sore. Nobody needs this.”

Coulon insisted he wasn’t the only new parent upset by the hip-hop hassles in the hospital.

“This is the NICU. Nobody cares if you’re a celebrity. Nobody is star-gazing. They just want to see their children,” fumed Coulon, whose wife, whose wife delivered two premature and underweight girls on Wednesday.

“To have that circus roll into town and ruin our parade was unpleasant,” he said.

Meanwhile, celebrity pals and relatives of Beyoncé and Jay-Z were aflutter on Twitter over Baby-oncé.

“The most beautiful girl in the world,” Beyoncé sister, Solange Knowles, tweeted.

Music mogul Russell Simmons also confirmed the arrival of the bundle of joy, tweeting “congrats to my good friends Beyoncé and Jay-Z.”

Gwyneth Paltrow, a good friend of the music moguls, tweeted, “Welcome to the world Blue! We love you already.”

If you get in a fight, and somebody yells “worldstar”. You better fight for your life.

MUHFUKKA

« Reply #5 on: January 09, 2012, 11:21:41 AM »
the baby is the anti christ and obama is the false prophet. beyonce is damien and jay z is lucifer. the end is nigh

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.

Sikotic™

« Reply #6 on: January 09, 2012, 11:23:18 AM »
I'ma nut on that bitches face when she's 18. I'll only be 43 by then.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

MUHFUKKA

« Reply #7 on: January 09, 2012, 11:24:00 AM »
you turn 43 in 18 months?

Sccit

« Reply #8 on: January 09, 2012, 12:13:39 PM »
New York father stopped from seeing his premature babies by Beyonce's bodyguards

Hip-hop parents Beyoncé and Jay-Z were in lullaby land with their baby girl Blue Ivy Carter Sunday, but one new dad was fuming over the velvet rope in the maternity ward that kept him away from his twins.

Neil Coulon, 38, of Brooklyn said the stress of his wife delivering two premature girls was tripled by Beyoncé’s bodyguards treating Lenox Hill Hospital like an exclusive nightclub.

Coulon griped that he’s been repeatedly barred from the sixth-floor neonatal intensive care unit, once for 20 minutes, by the superstar couple’s private security.

He said bodyguards wearing headsets even cleared the sixth floor waiting room, booting his relatives out.

“Three times they stopped me from entering or exiting the NICU (Neo-natal Intensive Care Unit) and it happened once on Friday — just because they wanted to use the hallway,” said Coulon, a contractor from Bedford-Stuyvesant.

“They should have been more strategic about it,” he said. “These are children with problems in intensive care and you're just going to take over the hospital like you own it? All I want is an apology.”

Lenox Hill staffers, speaking anonymously, told the Daily News that Beyoncé and Jay-Z paid $1.3 million to seal off and redecorate a wing at the upper East Side hospital, in a super-strict effort to protect their privacy.

Beyoncé gave birth to her daughter, Blue Ivy Carter, Saturday night on the sixth floor, near the NICU, a hospital staffer told The News.

“Some people were upset,” the staffer said. “I heard a gentleman say he couldn’t go upstairs to see his baby (Saturday)."

Hospital spokeswoman Anne Silverman said she had not personally heard of the complaints.

“We take patient satisfaction very seriously,” Silverman told The News. “This is the first time I’m hearing about it.”

“I know they spent $1.3 million and I'm just a contractor from Bed-Stuy, but the treatment we received was not okay,” Coulon said. “My wife is just terribly upset. She had a C-section. She gave birth to twins. She is sore. Nobody needs this.”

Coulon insisted he wasn’t the only new parent upset by the hip-hop hassles in the hospital.

“This is the NICU. Nobody cares if you’re a celebrity. Nobody is star-gazing. They just want to see their children,” fumed Coulon, whose wife, whose wife delivered two premature and underweight girls on Wednesday.

“To have that circus roll into town and ruin our parade was unpleasant,” he said.

Meanwhile, celebrity pals and relatives of Beyoncé and Jay-Z were aflutter on Twitter over Baby-oncé.

“The most beautiful girl in the world,” Beyoncé sister, Solange Knowles, tweeted.

Music mogul Russell Simmons also confirmed the arrival of the bundle of joy, tweeting “congrats to my good friends Beyoncé and Jay-Z.”

Gwyneth Paltrow, a good friend of the music moguls, tweeted, “Welcome to the world Blue! We love you already.”

someones tryna get paid

MUHFUKKA

« Reply #9 on: January 09, 2012, 12:14:54 PM »
shit i dont blame him

V2DHeart

« Reply #10 on: January 09, 2012, 12:36:46 PM »

someones tryna get paid

It could be that, but I too would be annoyed as fk. Having had a child in an intensive care unit myself at birth, I know first hand how stressful it can be, and how much you want to be in the area. To have security guards which aren't even apart of the hospital tell you, you have to leave wouldn't go down too well. I'd be wanting more than an apology. In a way it's the hospitals fault for accepting that $1.3 million without making alternative arrangements for all the other people having babies
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/JWTNFUWa1PM" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/JWTNFUWa1PM</a> <a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/eE_ov9cPKxE" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/eE_ov9cPKxE</a><a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/53dftjKPTvU" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/53dftjKPTvU</a>

Sikotic™

« Reply #11 on: January 09, 2012, 12:50:15 PM »
Fuck that shit. They don't own the hospital. They got so much money, they coulda had the kid in a private location. Homie has the right to see his kids.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

MUHFUKKA

« Reply #12 on: January 09, 2012, 12:55:48 PM »
plus theyre filthy zionists

kevin t

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #13 on: January 09, 2012, 11:58:10 PM »
Fuck that shit. They don't own the hospital. They got so much money, they coulda had the kid in a private location. Homie has the right to see his kids.
damn right.
Can't believe these fuckers can just take over a whole floor of a hospital. It's just not right.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Nutty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: January 10, 2012, 12:06:00 AM »

Damn, woulda made a big enough scene to make the news....