Author Topic: Ivy Blue Carter (Jay's kid).  (Read 1773 times)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Re: Ivy Blue Carter (Jay's kid).
« Reply #15 on: January 10, 2012, 12:13:18 AM »
Blue Iyv spelled backwards? Yvi Eulb. In Latin? Lucifer's daughter.

Jrome, where you at homie? Make some sense of this.

TheWestCoast

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Need that Million Dollar Story!!
« Reply #16 on: January 10, 2012, 12:32:26 AM »
i think i jus smoked sum blue ivy 8)

The_Ripper

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: January 10, 2012, 04:07:18 AM »
New York father stopped from seeing his premature babies by Beyonce's bodyguards

Hip-hop parents Beyoncé and Jay-Z were in lullaby land with their baby girl Blue Ivy Carter Sunday, but one new dad was fuming over the velvet rope in the maternity ward that kept him away from his twins.

Neil Coulon, 38, of Brooklyn said the stress of his wife delivering two premature girls was tripled by Beyoncé’s bodyguards treating Lenox Hill Hospital like an exclusive nightclub.

Coulon griped that he’s been repeatedly barred from the sixth-floor neonatal intensive care unit, once for 20 minutes, by the superstar couple’s private security.

He said bodyguards wearing headsets even cleared the sixth floor waiting room, booting his relatives out.

“Three times they stopped me from entering or exiting the NICU (Neo-natal Intensive Care Unit) and it happened once on Friday — just because they wanted to use the hallway,” said Coulon, a contractor from Bedford-Stuyvesant.

“They should have been more strategic about it,” he said. “These are children with problems in intensive care and you're just going to take over the hospital like you own it? All I want is an apology.”

Lenox Hill staffers, speaking anonymously, told the Daily News that Beyoncé and Jay-Z paid $1.3 million to seal off and redecorate a wing at the upper East Side hospital, in a super-strict effort to protect their privacy.

Beyoncé gave birth to her daughter, Blue Ivy Carter, Saturday night on the sixth floor, near the NICU, a hospital staffer told The News.

“Some people were upset,” the staffer said. “I heard a gentleman say he couldn’t go upstairs to see his baby (Saturday)."

Hospital spokeswoman Anne Silverman said she had not personally heard of the complaints.

“We take patient satisfaction very seriously,” Silverman told The News. “This is the first time I’m hearing about it.”

Coulon scoffed at the double-standard treatment.

“I know they spent $1.3 million and I'm just a contractor from Bed-Stuy, but the treatment we received was not okay,” Coulon said. “My wife is just terribly upset. She had a C-section. She gave birth to twins. She is sore. Nobody needs this.”

Coulon insisted he wasn’t the only new parent upset by the hip-hop hassles in the hospital.

“This is the NICU. Nobody cares if you’re a celebrity. Nobody is star-gazing. They just want to see their children,” fumed Coulon, whose wife, whose wife delivered two premature and underweight girls on Wednesday.

“To have that circus roll into town and ruin our parade was unpleasant,” he said.

Meanwhile, celebrity pals and relatives of Beyoncé and Jay-Z were aflutter on Twitter over Baby-oncé.

“The most beautiful girl in the world,” Beyoncé sister, Solange Knowles, tweeted.

Music mogul Russell Simmons also confirmed the arrival of the bundle of joy, tweeting “congrats to my good friends Beyoncé and Jay-Z.”

Gwyneth Paltrow, a good friend of the music moguls, tweeted, “Welcome to the world Blue! We love you already.”

someones tryna get paid

he's not a fuckin jew
If you get in a fight, and somebody yells “worldstar”. You better fight for your life.

V2DHeart

« Reply #18 on: January 10, 2012, 08:08:46 AM »

lol, this serious? If it is, I'll start to consider the theory of Jay Z being offered fame and fortune by the illumanati
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/JWTNFUWa1PM" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/JWTNFUWa1PM</a> <a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/eE_ov9cPKxE" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/eE_ov9cPKxE</a><a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/53dftjKPTvU" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/53dftjKPTvU</a>

Sccit

« Reply #19 on: January 10, 2012, 08:35:03 AM »
New York father stopped from seeing his premature babies by Beyonce's bodyguards

Hip-hop parents Beyoncé and Jay-Z were in lullaby land with their baby girl Blue Ivy Carter Sunday, but one new dad was fuming over the velvet rope in the maternity ward that kept him away from his twins.

Neil Coulon, 38, of Brooklyn said the stress of his wife delivering two premature girls was tripled by Beyoncé’s bodyguards treating Lenox Hill Hospital like an exclusive nightclub.

Coulon griped that he’s been repeatedly barred from the sixth-floor neonatal intensive care unit, once for 20 minutes, by the superstar couple’s private security.

He said bodyguards wearing headsets even cleared the sixth floor waiting room, booting his relatives out.

“Three times they stopped me from entering or exiting the NICU (Neo-natal Intensive Care Unit) and it happened once on Friday — just because they wanted to use the hallway,” said Coulon, a contractor from Bedford-Stuyvesant.

“They should have been more strategic about it,” he said. “These are children with problems in intensive care and you're just going to take over the hospital like you own it? All I want is an apology.”

Lenox Hill staffers, speaking anonymously, told the Daily News that Beyoncé and Jay-Z paid $1.3 million to seal off and redecorate a wing at the upper East Side hospital, in a super-strict effort to protect their privacy.

Beyoncé gave birth to her daughter, Blue Ivy Carter, Saturday night on the sixth floor, near the NICU, a hospital staffer told The News.

“Some people were upset,” the staffer said. “I heard a gentleman say he couldn’t go upstairs to see his baby (Saturday)."

Hospital spokeswoman Anne Silverman said she had not personally heard of the complaints.

“We take patient satisfaction very seriously,” Silverman told The News. “This is the first time I’m hearing about it.”

“I know they spent $1.3 million and I'm just a contractor from Bed-Stuy, but the treatment we received was not okay,” Coulon said. “My wife is just terribly upset. She had a C-section. She gave birth to twins. She is sore. Nobody needs this.”

Coulon insisted he wasn’t the only new parent upset by the hip-hop hassles in the hospital.

“This is the NICU. Nobody cares if you’re a celebrity. Nobody is star-gazing. They just want to see their children,” fumed Coulon, whose wife, whose wife delivered two premature and underweight girls on Wednesday.

“To have that circus roll into town and ruin our parade was unpleasant,” he said.

Meanwhile, celebrity pals and relatives of Beyoncé and Jay-Z were aflutter on Twitter over Baby-oncé.

“The most beautiful girl in the world,” Beyoncé sister, Solange Knowles, tweeted.

Music mogul Russell Simmons also confirmed the arrival of the bundle of joy, tweeting “congrats to my good friends Beyoncé and Jay-Z.”

Gwyneth Paltrow, a good friend of the music moguls, tweeted, “Welcome to the world Blue! We love you already.”

someones tryna get paid

he's not a fuckin jew

sux for him

Sccit

« Reply #20 on: January 10, 2012, 08:35:59 AM »

lol, this serious? If it is, I'll start to consider the theory of Jay Z being offered fame and fortune by the illumanati

naah, it's bullshit.. lil girls were spreadin that shit on twitter/facebook, but it holds no truth.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #21 on: January 10, 2012, 10:02:33 AM »

That's what was going around. But I don't speak Latin lol.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #22 on: January 10, 2012, 11:46:01 AM »

They couldn't hire a fucking doctor and arrange to have the baby at their home? It would've cost less money and not impeded everyone else.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: January 10, 2012, 12:48:34 PM »
^They love the headlines, demonstration of power and attention. Obviously hiring a few very good doctors and renting elite equippement would have made a lot more sense financially. Also would have been much better for the general public. But they don't care bout some money or the well-being of random people.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: January 10, 2012, 11:22:10 PM »
yvi eulb is not latin

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #25 on: January 12, 2012, 04:19:10 AM »

No problem. It's not true. What is true, is that this rumor was put out as disinformation. It's easily debunked and way off the mark, which then makes you shrug off any other weird things you may have heard about jiggaman. Mainly theyre trying to convince you that Jay isn't a satanic faggot.

Also, I don't believe beyonce was really pregnant either. That's a whole nother topic though.

The_Ripper

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: January 12, 2012, 04:24:39 AM »
LOL @ 50 CENT  ;D
50 Cent has courted controversy by posting some bizarre joke pictures of Beyonce and Jay-Z's new baby daughter Blue Ivy Carter.

The rapper, who releases his next album 'Black Magic' in the summer, tweeted from his account Twitter.com/50Cent: "Y'all play too much congratulations to Jay-Z and Beyonce baby. Blue Ivy Carter is gorgeous." He then tweeted a series of photoshopped pictures of Jay-Z's face superimposed onto a newborn baby.

http://twitpic.com/85exkz
If you get in a fight, and somebody yells “worldstar”. You better fight for your life.

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #27 on: January 12, 2012, 04:31:38 AM »
One more conspiracy while I'm here...

It's obviously not Latin. However, most people don't know that because they don't know Latin. Latin is a dead language (not by accident), yet many words are derived from it and often reveal a slightly different meaning or connotation that most of us are ignorant of.

The powers that be purposely killed it so people would not be able to translate old writings and discover their true history, rather than the one they had a always been told.

The higher ups in religions know Latin and they don't like for the goy to know that shit.

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #28 on: January 12, 2012, 04:33:24 AM »
Lmao! See, 50 knows its bullshit too.

Fraxxx

« Reply #29 on: January 12, 2012, 05:58:14 AM »
^^^ You don't even need to speak Latin to see that 'Elub' is not 'Blue' spelled backwards.

Where did you read about Latin being killed on purpose. That I hear for the first time.
i don´t need any medicate shit im 100 normal.