Author Topic: Ivy Blue Carter (Jay's kid).  (Read 1774 times)

weedhead

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Ivy Blue Carter (Jay's kid).
« Reply #30 on: January 12, 2012, 07:17:01 AM »
Wow u people are going in on a child that has no clue :(

weedhead

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #31 on: January 12, 2012, 07:31:36 AM »
New York father stopped from seeing his premature babies by Beyonce's bodyguards

Hip-hop parents Beyoncé and Jay-Z were in lullaby land with their baby girl Blue Ivy Carter Sunday, but one new dad was fuming over the velvet rope in the maternity ward that kept him away from his twins.

Neil Coulon, 38, of Brooklyn said the stress of his wife delivering two premature girls was tripled by Beyoncé’s bodyguards treating Lenox Hill Hospital like an exclusive nightclub.

Coulon griped that he’s been repeatedly barred from the sixth-floor neonatal intensive care unit, once for 20 minutes, by the superstar couple’s private security.

He said bodyguards wearing headsets even cleared the sixth floor waiting room, booting his relatives out.

“Three times they stopped me from entering or exiting the NICU (Neo-natal Intensive Care Unit) and it happened once on Friday — just because they wanted to use the hallway,” said Coulon, a contractor from Bedford-Stuyvesant.

“They should have been more strategic about it,” he said. “These are children with problems in intensive care and you're just going to take over the hospital like you own it? All I want is an apology.”

Lenox Hill staffers, speaking anonymously, told the Daily News that Beyoncé and Jay-Z paid $1.3 million to seal off and redecorate a wing at the upper East Side hospital, in a super-strict effort to protect their privacy.

Beyoncé gave birth to her daughter, Blue Ivy Carter, Saturday night on the sixth floor, near the NICU, a hospital staffer told The News.

“Some people were upset,” the staffer said. “I heard a gentleman say he couldn’t go upstairs to see his baby (Saturday)."

Hospital spokeswoman Anne Silverman said she had not personally heard of the complaints.

“We take patient satisfaction very seriously,” Silverman told The News. “This is the first time I’m hearing about it.”

Coulon scoffed at the double-standard treatment.

“I know they spent $1.3 million and I'm just a contractor from Bed-Stuy, but the treatment we received was not okay,” Coulon said. “My wife is just terribly upset. She had a C-section. She gave birth to twins. She is sore. Nobody needs this.”

Coulon insisted he wasn’t the only new parent upset by the hip-hop hassles in the hospital.

“This is the NICU. Nobody cares if you’re a celebrity. Nobody is star-gazing. They just want to see their children,” fumed Coulon, whose wife, whose wife delivered two premature and underweight girls on Wednesday.

“To have that circus roll into town and ruin our parade was unpleasant,” he said.

Meanwhile, celebrity pals and relatives of Beyoncé and Jay-Z were aflutter on Twitter over Baby-oncé.

“The most beautiful girl in the world,” Beyoncé sister, Solange Knowles, tweeted.

Music mogul Russell Simmons also confirmed the arrival of the bundle of joy, tweeting “congrats to my good friends Beyoncé and Jay-Z.”

Gwyneth Paltrow, a good friend of the music moguls, tweeted, “Welcome to the world Blue! We love you already.”

I lost some respect for both on pulling a move like this.

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #32 on: January 12, 2012, 07:56:04 AM »
^^^ You don't even need to speak Latin to see that 'Elub' is not 'Blue' spelled backwards.

Where did you read about Latin being killed on purpose. That I hear for the first time.

I think that was a typo by whoever wrote that, others typed it correctly as "eulb". Regardless, it's not Latin.

Latin being killed on purpose is par for the course for those that control information that have been doing it for hundreds / thousands of years. History is dictated by whoever wins the wars. That's why Hitler burned books.

V2DHeart

« Reply #33 on: January 13, 2012, 02:03:39 AM »
Wasn't Hitler just burning Jewish books though?
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/JWTNFUWa1PM" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/JWTNFUWa1PM</a> <a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/eE_ov9cPKxE" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/eE_ov9cPKxE</a><a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/53dftjKPTvU" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/53dftjKPTvU</a>

Fraxxx

« Reply #34 on: January 13, 2012, 02:30:00 AM »

No, the Nazis burned everything they defined as 'un-German'. Any Marxist, Communist, pacifist literature and simply anything that offended them. And the burning was only a demonstration. Over the years they 'cleaned' public libraries (and of course museums, exhibitions, etc.) of any 'degenerated art'. In the end there were over 12,000 different titles and the complete work of 149 writers on the respective lists.
i don´t need any medicate shit im 100 normal.

Tutlock

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #35 on: January 14, 2012, 03:37:03 AM »
One more conspiracy while I'm here...

It's obviously not Latin. However, most people don't know that because they don't know Latin. Latin is a dead language (not by accident), yet many words are derived from it and often reveal a slightly different meaning or connotation that most of us are ignorant of.

The powers that be purposely killed it so people would not be able to translate old writings and discover their true history, rather than the one they had a always been told.

The higher ups in religions know Latin and they don't like for the goy to know that shit.

Latin is still taught in many schools around the world , it´s a dead language but you can learn it though .

but getting those old writings and manuscripts unaltered would be another thing,that´s harder than anything since there probably isn´t many left . First time i heard Latin was killed but that sounds kinda reasonable since at least a part of our history has been hidden from the public for some reason.  I blame religion mostly .

i don´t know about in Jigga´s involvement in masonry or anything

Furor Teutonicus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aka Dr. Jan Itor
« Reply #36 on: January 14, 2012, 04:52:29 AM »

It's obviously not Latin. However, most people don't know that because they don't know Latin. Latin is a dead language (not by accident), yet many words are derived from it and often reveal a slightly different meaning or connotation that most of us are ignorant of.

The powers that be purposely killed it so people would not be able to translate old writings and discover their true history, rather than the one they had a always been told.

The higher ups in religions know Latin and they don't like for the goy to know that shit.

Latin is still taught in many schools around the world , it´s a dead language but you can learn it though .

but getting those old writings and manuscripts unaltered would be another thing,that´s harder than anything since there probably isn´t many left . First time i heard Latin was killed but that sounds kinda reasonable since at least a part of our history has been hidden from the public for some reason.  I blame religion mostly .

i don´t know about in Jigga´s involvement in masonry or anything

True, even the most famous works had very few copies as you can expect without letterpress. Most of them are transcripts from later generations who have translation errors (meaning of terms changed over times etc..). Luckily philology often accomplishes incredible things. I mean, how impressive is it to reconstruct parts of lost works only with quotations in other works`? Or to trace back the transmission history of a book and eliminate errors those errors. Unfortunately many many important works will still be lost forever...

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #37 on: January 14, 2012, 05:34:06 AM »

No, the Nazis burned everything they defined as 'un-German'. Any Marxist, Communist, pacifist literature and simply anything that offended them. And the burning was only a demonstration. Over the years they 'cleaned' public libraries (and of course museums, exhibitions, etc.) of any 'degenerated art'. In the end there were over 12,000 different titles and the complete work of 149 writers on the respective lists.

Exactly...and think about how wide ranging that is: if your writings are too Commie they will be burned. If your writings are too pacifist, they will be burned. That's pretty all encompassing which really tells you that they basically destroyed anything that wasn't pro-nazi.

The Jew thing was just a front which justified the Rothschilds to establish Israel (Isis-Ra-El). The flag of israel is the rothschild  family crest. 

Nazi is rooted from Ashkenazi which are Jews.

You know what else the Nazis and Jews have in common? They both refer to themselves as the chosen ones.

V2DHeart

« Reply #38 on: January 14, 2012, 12:10:32 PM »
The holocaust is exaggerated, but I always thought Nazi's were out to end Jews, and to end the "world domination" thing 
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/JWTNFUWa1PM" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/JWTNFUWa1PM</a> <a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/eE_ov9cPKxE" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/eE_ov9cPKxE</a><a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/53dftjKPTvU" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/53dftjKPTvU</a>

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #39 on: January 14, 2012, 11:42:44 PM »

lmao a lot of people know latin. It's not some secret language. It's available for any shmuck to learn.

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #40 on: January 15, 2012, 12:58:50 AM »
Whole lot of fuckery going on in this thread

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #41 on: January 15, 2012, 09:34:32 AM »

lmao a lot of people know latin. It's not some secret language. It's available for any shmuck to learn.

Oh yeah? People just walking around speaking Latin huh? As I said, scholars and religious folk know it but that's it. No countries or governments use it as an official language.

Now don't you have some Friends reruns to watch?

Tutlock

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #42 on: January 15, 2012, 01:44:33 PM »

Oh yeah? People just walking around speaking Latin huh? As I said, scholars and religious folk know it but that's it. No countries or governments use it as an official language.

i don´t know about the States but it´s pretty common around here for people to study Latin .

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #43 on: January 15, 2012, 02:36:50 PM »

We don't walk around speaking old English either. This shit isn't some mystery. You want to learn it, go take it. Anyone trying to make it hard to learn is doing a horrible job.

I don't watch Friends, what does that have to do with this?

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #44 on: January 15, 2012, 03:47:03 PM »
Whole lot of fuckery going on in this thread
LOL.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.