1 (8.3%)
Elior vs. Petey
0 (0%)
Elior vs. Cham
5 (41.7%)
Elior vs. Anyone
5 (41.7%)

Total Members Voted: 10

Author Topic: Which beef has been the worst?  (Read 901 times)

BiggSadot

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Which beef has been the worst?
« Reply #15 on: January 09, 2012, 05:00:16 PM »
Will B & MM shit is hilarious. Even now you get both of them in a thread talkin bout anything it devolves right back to their dpg track beef.
Sometimes I need reminders why I bother to rap
Then I think back to cats who only father is rap
I dead beats, but you niggas is Lou
Im Uncle Phil gotta give em somethin real
cause If I dont who will

Will_B

« Reply #16 on: January 09, 2012, 11:35:44 PM »
Yeah Mike made a thread accusing me of deleting his links after we had a disagreement (by PM) over something else.

He eventually got mad and admitted he wanted to ruin my reputation (LOL) and get me booted off the board.....but then back-tracked and deleted the comment.

Shits all history now, but the pricks still obsessed with me....guy can't take an L and move on.
« Last Edit: January 09, 2012, 11:38:48 PM by The O.G. Will_B 'Sosi xyu pider' »

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

« Reply #17 on: January 10, 2012, 11:22:06 AM »
^not at all. i wanted to destroy ur "internet-rep" cuz it was so important to you (still is), after i found out about ur lil weird antics wit the link-reporting along time ago, which i proved.

and it worked.   8)

even now, 1˝ yrs later--->> like Sicotik say, u cant let it go..
hence, the multiple stalker-style  quotes and Mike Madsen-related stuff in ur sig.

39 yrs old, and depressed over some internet-drama to this day.

Will B = http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychological_trauma

« Last Edit: January 10, 2012, 11:25:34 AM by Michael Madsen »

Will_B

« Reply #18 on: January 10, 2012, 11:46:46 AM »
"which u proved"

::)

Tutlock

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #19 on: January 10, 2012, 11:56:28 AM »
here we go again...

Will_B

« Reply #20 on: January 10, 2012, 12:07:38 PM »
here we go again...

Nah Mike's an A1 troll...fuck him

wit the link-reporting along time ago, which i proved.
Lie. Never happened. Mike sad fuck with issues and ulterior motives.

even now, 1˝ yrs later--->> like Sicotik say, u cant let it go..
Bullshit, was in June. 6 months ago.

39 yrs old
Lie. Not even close to my age.

This is 100% pure trollin. That's all I'm sayin......eat a fat dick Mike :loser:

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

« Reply #21 on: January 10, 2012, 05:39:21 PM »
 8)

at the end of the day,--->>
ever since i slapped my dick across ur forehead back in 2011 or 2010 and made u cry like a bitch,
the only thing u have managed to do on this forum since then, is to rant and weep.

ur a manic-depressive today, n it all stems from ur issues wit ur precious net-rep or somethin.
ever since ur karma reached -100, ur whole world caved in (cuz its the only thing u had in this world) and you completely lost it, and all of ur marbles,,, this is the truth, n u know it

get a  life n move on.

.... and no, i still dont believe you regardin those damn links. and i haven't a fuck to give today, the only one who does is you, and you're occasionaly bringin it up,
cuz u've been bitter since i put the cards on the table a longass time ago. faggot   :raisetheroof:

Lie. Not even close to my age.
This is 100% pure trollin

^
^
lmao,
my bad, 38 ˝ years (or wahtever)
i still believe Mista Rosa over you (since he quoted your PM), you  geezer.

*edit*
and ROFL at you counting the months. "it was June. 6th"!!!! thats when it happened!!!"  
cool, whatever *smeer* ---- >>> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Life
« Last Edit: January 10, 2012, 06:17:14 PM by Michael Madsen »

Will_B

« Reply #22 on: January 10, 2012, 11:39:40 PM »
Rosa didnt quote my PM he wrote u "will b is older than u he's like 37 or something"

Not the same u joke troll ass 'lives on the Internet'' faggot :loser:

Nate Dogg's Rotting Corpse.

• 'G'
« Reply #23 on: January 10, 2012, 11:52:58 PM »
Funny how willb and madsen have a beef that no one gives a shit about but still try and continue it on in public.
Yes it is me, rapper/singer Nate Dogg. I am communicating with you from beyond the grave using this forum as a medium. Heed my words.

TheRemedy360Ressurection

« Reply #24 on: January 11, 2012, 01:05:34 AM »
Funny how willb and madsen have a beef that no one gives a shit about but still try and continue it on in public.

They even dedicated their profiles to each other. Give it a rest guys, shit's old as hell and nobody gives a shit.

Will_B

« Reply #25 on: January 11, 2012, 01:51:58 AM »

I couldn't give a shit about the cunt...it's only when he's troll bumpin every one of my posts the topic comes up. One mention of the 'dubby' awards and the dude goes mental, nominating himself for everything going and jumping on everything I write (even my typos).

I guess that's what he calls 'life'

Tutlock

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #26 on: January 11, 2012, 02:12:38 AM »
but you do care about it . this is why this has gone on for so long . neither one of you guys can´t just give it up . 

i mean , i don´t have to answer every damn dis i get on the internet even if  it´s someone i despise in real life. it doesn´t affect my ego.

Will_B

« Reply #27 on: January 11, 2012, 04:03:59 AM »
but you do care about it . this is why this has gone on for so long . neither one of you guys can´t just give it up . 

i mean , i don´t have to answer every damn dis i get on the internet even if  it´s someone i despise in real life. it doesn´t affect my ego.

Like I said , if madsen shuts up about the whole thing and moves on I'm not gonna mention the thing. Who wants this shit 24/7?

9/10 times it's this faggot spouting off. Dude brings mostly negativity to the forum.... Must be failing so much in life he's on here banging on bout the same stuff daily. People only sucking his ego of coz he drops terabytes of rejected audio..."Alt terrace Martin intro where's he's talkin bout eating pussy' etc etc.

TheRemedy360Ressurection

« Reply #28 on: January 11, 2012, 01:01:44 PM »
^ Yet virtually your entire profile is dedicated to him.

MUHFUKKA

« Reply #29 on: January 11, 2012, 01:05:49 PM »
will b has got to be the biggest nuisance on this site. brings no comedy or anything other than euro bullshit wigger opinions and without him mike wouldnt go off with all this bullshit. delete your account

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.