1 (8.3%)
Elior vs. Petey
0 (0%)
Elior vs. Cham
5 (41.7%)
Elior vs. Anyone
5 (41.7%)

Total Members Voted: 10

Author Topic: Which beef has been the worst?  (Read 896 times)

Will_B

Re: Which beef has been the worst?
« Reply #45 on: January 12, 2012, 11:20:51 PM »
Thanks for another essay, Mike. You really have too much time on your hands.

All I'm doin is smack-talkin on this forum. My 10,000 word 'whammies' are pointless, like my life. WIN!!

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

« Reply #46 on: January 13, 2012, 06:40:05 AM »
Thanks for another essay, Mike. You really have too much time on your hands.

All I'm doin is smack-talkin on this forum. My 10,000 word 'whammies' are pointless, like my life. WIN!!

8)
yea, that was 3 lines of text,"mr. i-have-9-quotes-of-madsen-in-my-sig"

make ur life useful, n go and post some conpsiracy theories on Bad azz and who trolled him,in that crimescene-thread of urs n post some print-screens and pictures or somthin

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #47 on: January 14, 2012, 04:51:52 AM »
^You really have to step up your jokes during those beef posts. Both of you. Your beef simply is not funny, you guys have no wit or dope lines. Step it up or quit it, it's just annoying at this point.

Real talk

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #48 on: January 14, 2012, 12:25:04 PM »
Can we just admit nobody likes beef if they're not involved &/or people aren't meeting up?

Nobody likes me & NIK's beef because we're 3,000 miles away & nobody is involved but him & I. Same goes for Will & Mike, but that shit is just ridiculous. Sik & Nik is something everyone enjoys because they are going to see each other & Nik claims Sik will die lol.

not true fam.

i enjoy reading certain peoples interactions. sometimes you get a couple dudes that are really witty and funny with it and its already known it wont escalate to a fight but to see too ample minded people match wits and talk shit can be fun.

ive been involved in a few shitty ones myself...

me vs elano got pretty sad at times but it had it s moments.

me vs c blue was wack becasue it was like netbaning on a cartoon character there was no depth to it.

me vs tek was pretty lame too, were arguing about a broad one of us will never meet and one of us dont really give a shit about like that

but yeah will i dont know if this feeds your competitive nature to beef with mike but seriously man you fell off your square over this shit. you are a shell of who you were in 09-10, very insecure and belligerent at times...long gone are the days that people seen you as a premier music holder on this site, they see you as mikes hobby. mike won.

your karma levels are evident of that your shit was like at 900 or something 6 months ago...thats more then just a couple ppl fucking with you thats a movement lmao.

Will_B

« Reply #49 on: January 14, 2012, 01:25:01 PM »
Not about competitive nature.

Mike took a dislike to me and tried to set me up with some paranoia infused, fantasist bullshit.

I'm simply not ok with that. Dudes a fuck head with far too much time on his hands. So what if he trolls for sport. Dude wouldn't be on my radar at all if it wasn't for the lie he's perpetuating. I'm not beefing for the lulz...if people expect comedy go turn the tv on.

Like i said, if he shuts the fuck up and moves on, I'm not gonna mention it.

Purely that simple fam.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #50 on: January 14, 2012, 02:54:07 PM »
buts hes not  gonna do that and he knows you wont thats how he owns you. he uses it against you.

for instance...theres a cat that comes around here that i shit on (wont say no names) a while back and he comes on here and posts  info that he feels may or may not pertain to my personal life. pics of family members i have never met addresses of homes i used to have my mail sent to when i was living on the road etc. he pops up for no other reason then to fuck with me and its obvious, outside of the rare "hi hater" these cats rarely get more then one word out of me...it diffuses the situation and leaves the aggressor with a deep seeded feeling of frustration and futility. he got out trolled.

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

« Reply #51 on: January 14, 2012, 03:01:09 PM »
^will,
shut up about waht?   :)
i havent mentioned anythin regardin any links for a long time. ur the only one bringin it up cuz ur bitter, and ur using it to justify urself to keep the "beef" on goin
ur just a football on a schoolyard that i kick on, a depressed autistic old man waiting for some kind of internet-retribution

and the fact taht u came in here wit the speed of lightning tryin to defend urself just now, goes to show alot about u at the end of d day. ur "internet-rep" is extremely imporatnt to you (the karma-thing destoryed you), and ur doin whatever u can to "prove" to a forum(that dont give a fuck about any of us in the first place), that im either a lier or that i made a mistake (depends on ur mood) like 1 year ago. lol---(and no, i still dont believe u (and i dont care), cuz if u were innocent which is so damn important to you, u wouldve just brushed it off, instead of adding fuel to it)

ur even goin as as far, as including like 7 or 8 different Madsen-quotes in ur sig, making print-screens, PM'ing mods like Okka and Sikotic sayin "looks guys, Mike edited 1 word in one of his posts" lmao..
your even postin a million consipracy theories about me in a Bad Azz-twitter beef thread. ur a fuckin psycho, bro

and ur sayin i have too much time on my hands, when im just kickin you around n droppin simple one-liners  like  "ur 39 years old, bro" in my posts nowadays-- thats all it takes to make u angry. real is real
« Last Edit: January 14, 2012, 05:15:52 PM by Michael Madsen »

Will_B

« Reply #52 on: January 16, 2012, 06:37:51 AM »
Yet u logged in again to write 10,000 words on me.

MUHFUKKA

« Reply #53 on: January 16, 2012, 12:48:33 PM »
goddamnit it takes both of you to keep this bullshit going. just stop fuckin replying to each other already

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.

2euce 7even

« Reply #54 on: January 17, 2012, 12:54:32 AM »
Tha Psycho Hustla vs. The Whole Dubcc  8)