Author Topic: Who do you think will be the first person to die from a Dubcc beef?  (Read 803 times)

Triple OG Rapsodie

Re: Who do you think will be the first person to die from a Dubcc beef?
« Reply #45 on: January 11, 2012, 08:22:22 PM »
100 bux is chump change. Hook me up with your fee of a sister and then we'll talk

my sister doesnt date ugly ass mufuckaz, scary-2

Seriously what would you do if your sister was dating a dubcc member? Girls built like her go gaga over someone like me.

Over you? PSH! HAHAHAHA. Dude, you look like fucking Golem! You're one delusional cat, troll nose.

LOL...seriously. forget the photoshopped pic, it didnt even need that extra shit. dude looks like a straight weenie.

Proof you will talk shit about anything. Possumface and Mr. Can't Be Out In Public here trying to diss me. I'm better looking than both of you put together. Which isn't saying much, I know.

If there were females here I would make a thread comparing our pics. Its comical how bad you look in comparison. But seeing as how its all dudes here and the one faggot here is mad at me, it'd be a waste of time.

Possumface and Mr. Can't Be Out In Public? Try better than that.  I actually wanted to come out there and beat the shit out of you. How the fuck are you telling me I can't be out in public? That's an oxymoron. Trust me, Golem, I'm not the one trying to defend my looks but I know FOR CERTAIN I'm better looking than you.  Hell, you know what? I might be making enough money soon enough to fianance plastic surgery for you. I'll do it just so you can get rid of that hideous nose MJ and attempt to look better than me.

You've admitted before that you're scared to go out in public. And please stop pretending like you you want to or could beat the shit out of anyone. Muhfukka called your bluff and you turned cow. If you're so down to scrap, why'd you back down when he accepted your offer?

For the record your nose is bigger than mine. You've never had sexual contact with a girl, now why do you think is that? Put two and two together. I'm sure your butt buddy Ben tells you you're hot stuff but that's because you're the only guy around willing to give him dick.

rayallen0

« Reply #46 on: January 11, 2012, 08:42:17 PM »
oh great who doesnt love a argument between dudes about looks

DatThrowBaccMuzic

« Reply #47 on: January 11, 2012, 08:44:24 PM »
100 bux is chump change. Hook me up with your fee of a sister and then we'll talk

Seriously what would you do if your sister was dating a dubcc member? Girls built like her go gaga over someone like me.

Over you? PSH! HAHAHAHA. Dude, you look like fucking Golem! You're one delusional cat, troll nose.

LOL...seriously. forget the photoshopped pic, it didnt even need that extra shit. dude looks like a straight weenie.

Proof you will talk shit about anything. Possumface and Mr. Can't Be Out In Public here trying to diss me. I'm better looking than both of you put together. Which isn't saying much, I know.

If there were females here I would make a thread comparing our pics. Its comical how bad you look in comparison. But seeing as how its all dudes here and the one faggot here is mad at me, it'd be a waste of time.

Possumface and Mr. Can't Be Out In Public? Try better than that.  I actually wanted to come out there and beat the shit out of you. How the fuck are you telling me I can't be out in public? That's an oxymoron. Trust me, Golem, I'm not the one trying to defend my looks but I know FOR CERTAIN I'm better looking than you.  Hell, you know what? I might be making enough money soon enough to fianance plastic surgery for you. I'll do it just so you can get rid of that hideous nose MJ and attempt to look better than me.

You've admitted before that you're scared to go out in public. And please stop pretending like you you want to or could beat the shit out of anyone. Muhfukka called your bluff and you turned cow. If you're so down to scrap, why'd you back down when he accepted your offer?

For the record your nose is bigger than mine. You've never had sexual contact with a girl, now why do you think is that? Put two and two together. I'm sure your butt buddy Ben tells you you're hot stuff but that's because you're the only guy around willing to give him dick.

Dude. There's no fucking way my nose is bigger than yours, mine is proportionate to my body. And Muhfukka never called out my bluff. Never gave me an address, never gave me shit. Trust me, I'd GLADLY accept the opportunity. Stop throwing in gay insults and just be a man and fight me, Golem.

Sccit

« Reply #48 on: January 11, 2012, 08:49:08 PM »

lmfao@if u really believe u dont look like a weenie

Sccit

« Reply #49 on: January 11, 2012, 08:51:40 PM »
Muhfukka never called out my bluff. Never gave me an address, never gave me shit. Trust me, I'd GLADLY accept the opportunity.

more proof muhfukka is str8 pussy

Sikotic™

« Reply #50 on: January 11, 2012, 10:22:24 PM »
So while I am outside waiting for you, elior, you're on here talking about killing me?

This is no longer funny. Just sad.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Sikotic™

« Reply #51 on: January 11, 2012, 10:24:35 PM »
And why are you calling out Spice who is hours away from you when I'm just 20 minutes away from you, Elior? I know you probably flunked outta high school algebra, but c'mon son!

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Sccit

« Reply #52 on: January 11, 2012, 10:30:47 PM »
Lol.... I dunno if u really feel safe or if ur just pretending to. Either way, it's hilarious.

Sikotic™

« Reply #53 on: January 11, 2012, 11:03:32 PM »
Lol.... I dunno if u really feel safe or if ur just pretending to. Either way, it's hilarious.
Okay, put yourself in my shoes.....

Say some guy comes to your job with another guy and they pull up in front of you and ask you to get in the back of their truck and you know you're not gonna do that because that's just a stupid move. Instead, you invite them to get out of their ride in order to settle your problems. The guys in the truck eventually smarten up and leave knowing deep down inside that the entire situation is ridiculous and the individual they came after actually got them to drive 20 minutes and take time out of their lives over weak ass net beef. These same guys have had over 2 years to return and get you, but they never.

Now if you were in my shoes, wouldn't you NOT be worried? Be honest.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Blasphemy (A)

« Reply #54 on: January 11, 2012, 11:07:45 PM »

Say some guy comes to your job with another guy and they pull up in front of you and ask you to get in the back of their truck and you know you're not gonna do that because that's just a stupid move. Instead, you invite them to get out of their ride in order to settle your problems. The guys in the truck eventually smarten up and leave knowing deep down inside that the entire situation is ridiculous and the individual they came after actually got them to drive 20 minutes and take time out of their lives over weak ass net beef. These same guys have had over 2 years to return and get you, but they never.

lol Did they offer you candy and shit?

Sikotic™

« Reply #55 on: January 11, 2012, 11:52:12 PM »
Maybe then I woulda reconsidered.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Sccit

« Reply #56 on: January 12, 2012, 12:33:16 AM »

LOL

Sikotic™

« Reply #57 on: January 12, 2012, 11:48:54 AM »
Yeah, that's what I thought.

THA SAUCE HOUSE