Author Topic: Common -Stay Schemin (Remix) [Drake Diss]  (Read 3165 times)

rayallen0

Common -Stay Schemin (Remix) [Drake Diss]
« on: January 09, 2012, 11:44:13 AM »
1) LOL @ the Destiny's Child ish. 2) Drizzy will definitely respond cause of the dad & biracial lines. 3) smh @ this whole "beef"

Common we all know ur mad you got your girl stolen but this beef is horrible. common hatin on drake is like charles barkley hatin on young dudes at half time, just way less funny.

but here common use this
[<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/s6Ck6fRamnY" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/s6Ck6fRamnY</a>
« Last Edit: January 09, 2012, 09:28:32 PM by rayallen0 »

Lunatic

Re: Common -Stay Schemin (Remix) [Drake Diss]
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2012, 11:44:40 AM »
Surprised to see Common taking it this far
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

BiggSadot

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2012, 12:19:48 PM »

1) LOL @ the Destiny's Child ish. 2) Drizzy will definitely respond cause of the dad & biracial lines. 3) smh @ this whole "beef"

Common we all know ur mad you got your girl stolen but this beef is horrible. common hatin on drake is like charles barkley hatin on young dudes at half time, just way less funny.

but here common use this
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/PC-sZcVj4Eg" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/PC-sZcVj4Eg</a>

See this is BS becuz Drake dissed him on this song and he responded back now people sayin he mad and takin it to far but if he doesnt respond then people sayin he scared or Drake ethered him. I dont know what people expect him to do.  He said he gonna keep the beef on wax and thats what hes doin but this he hatin on Drake shit is bullshit. These Drake fans need to jump off a bridge.
Sometimes I need reminders why I bother to rap
Then I think back to cats who only father is rap
I dead beats, but you niggas is Lou
Im Uncle Phil gotta give em somethin real
cause If I dont who will

Lunatic

« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2012, 12:21:33 PM »
I'm a Drake fan but not like that. I'm surprised Common is showing him this much attention.

Obviously Drake can't go bar for bar with Common. Not even close.

You Canada Dry, haha
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: January 09, 2012, 12:29:22 PM »
What actually pushed Drake to go at common in the first place? This whole "beef" is retarded

Sickaluffa

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my bitch drives what u drive and she got new tits
« Reply #5 on: January 09, 2012, 12:35:59 PM »
What actually pushed Drake to go at common in the first place? This whole "beef" is retarded

RingMan

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • BWS Czech Capo
« Reply #6 on: January 09, 2012, 01:06:14 PM »
I like Common even more after this. He expressed his opinion and didn't just cosign everything like most of mainstream does.

Rap is not real, I don't care what they told you,
Fake people say fake things in their vocalbooth
- Soul Position - Mic Control

I make it hard to read me, graffiti flow - Rakim - Word On The Streets

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: January 09, 2012, 01:19:37 PM »
fuck both of these lame fucks  8)

midwestryder

« Reply #8 on: January 09, 2012, 01:25:35 PM »

but here common use this
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/PC-sZcVj4Eg" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/PC-sZcVj4Eg</a>

See this is BS becuz Drake dissed him on this song and he responded back now people sayin he mad and takin it to far but if he doesnt respond then people sayin he scared or Drake ethered him. I dont know what people expect him to do.  He said he gonna keep the beef on wax and thats what hes doin but this he hatin on Drake shit is bullshit. These Drake fans need to jump off a bridge.
you know common dissed him 1st? wtf are u really that oblivious?
I'm a bigger Common fan than probs anybody on this board. doesn't change the fact that this beef is corny and they are mad about a girl. Drake just responded actually. and he didn't say anything as personal as talking about his dad or being multi racial.
Common seems to be acting different and distraught.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/SN8KxRHG_HM" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/SN8KxRHG_HM</a>

Common was himself in the Bitch in Yoo diss. This shit he acting hard calling Drake soft...cmon son. Sweet was ill as fuck but acting like you aint a nice soft guy yourself com? smh.
pleae common is not that soft . common is from the hood unlike the fake ass bitch names drake . drake don;t even know what a hood looks like . commom is from the hood in chicago & that means he is still 10x harder then drake.  everything about chicago is hard compared to wheredrakes from .common is the same guy that went at it with ice cube & westside connection . drake is one of softest bitchest out there .

BiggSadot

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: January 09, 2012, 02:19:37 PM »
Like I said hes damned if he does n damned if he doesnt. He either disses Drake back and all the casual, fake, and/or teenybopper fans dont like it or say hes going to far or he doesnt say shit back and his true fans like myself look at him as another one of these cats that will turn the other cheek and allow this hip hop cancer to spread through the culture just so they can stay popular with the mainstream. So he aint goin to far cuz if he stayed silent hed look like a bigger pussy than the biggest pussy in hip hop.

At the end of the day all these beefs are the same in that the superior rapper gets put at a disadvantage by the media. If they respond they picking on the other rapper or they hating or they too old for that. If they dont then mothafuckas runnin around sayin theyre washed up or scared or they got ethered. Same as the Nelly/KRS, Lil Kim/Niki Minaj, Soulja Boy/Ice T beefs.
cause If I dont who will

BiggSadot

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: January 09, 2012, 03:29:25 PM »
First off Drake did diss 1st because Common said when Sweet first came out it wasnt intended at anybody he was just havin fun but Drake bein the creampuff he is took it as a diss and at his concert he ultimately started the whole shit by saying Common could say that shit to his face. Thats when Common responded sayin if Drake feel some kind of way then its a diss. Its not overanalyzing its called payin attention to detail and gettin all the facts. Obviously you just heard that Common dissed Drake for no reason and you lookin at Common as some bully. He didnt start this. Drake bein insecure threw the first shot. Common bein the hip hop veteran he is isnt gonna let no rapper talk to him anyway and he gonna respond. This is where what I was sayin comes in. If he dont say nothin his credibility takes a hit. If he disses back hes viewed as a bully or lookin for attention. This is what happened between Kim n Nicki. Kim didnt diss her for attention she dissed Nicki cuz she stole Kims style and image and was runnin around claimin she was the best female in the game. You cant claim you the best in hip hop if your biting somebody. Funny thing is I agree with you these beefs are wack but theyre wack because one side is put at a disadvantage from the start.
cause If I dont who will

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #11 on: January 09, 2012, 03:46:57 PM »

but here common use this

What the fuck?  Is that real?

...and I've been looking on youtube for Commons diss track on Drake but all the links are taken down.  Anyone have a link?
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

BiggSadot

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: January 09, 2012, 04:04:00 PM »
First off Drake did diss 1st because Common said when Sweet first came out it wasnt intended at anybody he was just havin fun but Drake bein the creampuff he is took it as a diss and at his concert he ultimately started the whole shit by saying Common could say that shit to his face. Thats when Common responded sayin if Drake feel some kind of way then its a diss. Its not overanalyzing its called payin attention to detail and gettin all the facts. Obviously you just heard that Common dissed Drake for no reason and you lookin at Common as some bully. He didnt start this. Drake bein insecure threw the first shot. Common bein the hip hop veteran he is isnt gonna let no rapper talk to him anyway and he gonna respond. This is where what I was sayin comes in. If he dont say nothin his credibility takes a hit. If he disses back hes viewed as a bully or lookin for attention. This is what happened between Kim n Nicki. Kim didnt diss her for attention she dissed Nicki cuz she stole Kims style and image and was runnin around claimin she was the best female in the game. You cant claim you the best in hip hop if your biting somebody. Funny thing is I agree with you these beefs are wack but theyre wack because one side is put at a disadvantage from the start.
"I might sing, but I ain't no bitch. If Common got something to say, say it to my face."

so if common wasn't dissing him did he have something to say? thats all it sounds like to me. A "diss" isn't saying. "if you got something to say say it to my face" thats just telling him if he has an issue bring it to him.

Of course you can. wayne bit jay-z with abum covers and the carter series claims he is the best.

Nicki said thanks to all females before me at an award show to try and stop the beef and it kept going. I think both are wack. Atleast Kim used to have some tight songs when biggie wrote for her.

a disadvantage? when joe budden said he was better than method man, same motherfuckers supporting the old guys in these beefs cried foul. If it coincides with your opinion it is cool but if a rapper gives his opinion and you disagree then he is a simp.

40 vs 25
51 vs 18

beefs with those age differences are ridiculous. I don't go to my old high school and start bullying a kid cuz he is being a douche. I let his contemporaries handle it.

Kim vs Nicki was wack to me i don't care who is right.

KRS-One vs Nelly made no sense to me...just no sense...i wanna hear krs-one battling the juice crew not a rapper who does songs with tim mcgraw & N'sync. that would be like El Debarge starting beef with Justin Bieber. I don't wanna hear a dope and wack rapper go at it...

I think I know what you mean but if Drake didnt say that shit at his concert none of this shit would have happened. That to me means he started the shit. You think about it if he ignored the shit like he should have this entire topic and conversation wouldnt exist.

« Last Edit: January 09, 2012, 04:33:13 PM by BiggSadot »
cause If I dont who will

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #13 on: January 09, 2012, 04:15:17 PM »
that boy drake better fall back. common will melt that vanilla ice cream ass nigga.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

BiggSadot

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: January 09, 2012, 04:35:38 PM »
that boy drake better fall back. common will melt that vanilla ice cream ass nigga.

LOL Word. Baby better put that nigga back in the freezer fore' he get hurt.
cause If I dont who will