Author Topic: Common -Stay Schemin (Remix) [Drake Diss]  (Read 3153 times)

NotoriousTDA

Re: Common -Stay Schemin (Remix) [Drake Diss]
« Reply #15 on: January 09, 2012, 04:37:43 PM »
how did this even start?

common trying to act hard comes off corny to me. this beef is really contradicting......i dont get it

Al Bundy

« Reply #16 on: January 09, 2012, 05:01:27 PM »
how did this even start?

common trying to act hard comes off corny to me. this beef is really contradicting......i dont get it

you act like common has never flexed nuts before.

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #17 on: January 09, 2012, 05:08:50 PM »
I like Common even more after this. He expressed his opinion and didn't just cosign everything like most of mainstream does.

Word.. good for Common.  I'm tired of this "respect his hustle" shit where all the 90's vets are afraid to go after these young rappers who have ruined hip-hop.
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

BiggSadot

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: January 09, 2012, 05:29:56 PM »
how did this even start?

you act like common has never flexed nuts before.

This. Anyone who really know his music knows Comm a real dude from the Southside of Chicago. All these love song singles got people confused.
Sometimes I need reminders why I bother to rap
Then I think back to cats who only father is rap
I dead beats, but you niggas is Lou
Im Uncle Phil gotta give em somethin real
cause If I dont who will

rayallen0

« Reply #19 on: January 09, 2012, 05:36:27 PM »
Old heads look silly blindly disregarding Drake just as much as young heads disregardingCommon
actually
The whole culture looks silly
« Last Edit: January 09, 2012, 09:24:53 PM by rayallen0 »

Al Bundy

« Reply #20 on: January 09, 2012, 05:37:04 PM »
it's good to see not every one is dick riding drake anymore. the kid gets his props for his success but i'm not feelin the hardbody talk on his records when he's one of the softest rappers out. stay in your own lane aubrey

BiggSadot

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: January 09, 2012, 06:00:32 PM »
I dont think one person in here has said they like this beef yet. Who the hell likes beef anyways? Ive never understood this generations fascination with rappers goin at each other. Need to be unity and good artists workin with each other not fightin like hoes. Cats tryna turn rap into basketball wives smdh.
cause If I dont who will

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
« Reply #22 on: January 09, 2012, 06:57:20 PM »
I dont think one person in here has said they like this beef yet. Who the hell likes beef anyways? Ive never understood this generations fascination with rappers goin at each other. Need to be unity and good artists workin with each other not fightin like hoes. Cats tryna turn rap into basketball wives smdh.

Huh? Beef has been a huge part of hip hop since the beginning. No such thing as "this generation" when it's always been a part of it.

I love this beef. Drake was fine when he stayed in his lane as being the king of simps. But he started talking slick on records and trying to be a tough guy when everyone knows dudes a fucking pussy. Drake needed to be put in place he was feeling himself too much. I hope more rappers start dissing this weak Faggot.

Lunatic

« Reply #23 on: January 09, 2012, 07:02:55 PM »
Is this really all over a girl though?
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

rayallen0

« Reply #24 on: January 09, 2012, 07:20:03 PM »
now i'm a big drake fan but feel like this thread will be filled with drake hate so time to have some fun

also am i the only one surprised this isn't photo shopped?

TheRemedy360Ressurection

« Reply #25 on: January 09, 2012, 07:49:16 PM »
I can show you how to speak my language Rosetta stone.

BiggSadot

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: January 09, 2012, 09:07:24 PM »

Huh? Beef has been a huge part of hip hop since the beginning. No such thing as "this generation" when it's always been a part of it.

I love this beef. Drake was fine when he stayed in his lane as being the king of simps. But he started talking slick on records and trying to be a tough guy when everyone knows dudes a fucking pussy. Drake needed to be put in place he was feeling himself too much. I hope more rappers start dissing this weak Faggot.

This generation of fans worship beef tho. I dont remember ever sittin around hopin for rappers to beef wit each other like these younger fans nowadays. And TC is full of shit. Its obvious youre a Drake fan and not a real Common fan but just sayin you like him so you dont look biased. Drake took a song that wasnt bout him n said some insecure shit now Commons gonna shit on his faggot ass.
cause If I dont who will

rayallen0

« Reply #27 on: January 09, 2012, 09:11:32 PM »

This generation of fans worship beef tho. I dont remember ever sittin around hopin for rappers to beef wit each other like these younger fans nowadays. And TC is full of shit. Its obvious youre a Drake fan and not a real Common fan but just sayin you like him so you dont look biased. Drake took a song that wasnt bout him n said some insecure shit now Commons gonna shit on his faggot ass.
me? wtf i've gone to 3 common concerts, met him and talked to him and own all of his albums the last 4 were bought the 1st day they came out. gtfo.

but how would you know i mean i just posted a common video yesterday and you as the "real" common fan didn't even think of going in that thread.

http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?topic=277148.0
« Last Edit: January 09, 2012, 09:32:41 PM by rayallen0 »

rayallen0

« Reply #28 on: January 09, 2012, 09:23:06 PM »
The fundamental problem w/the beef is that Com dissed Drake not because of music but 4 Serena. That's some ho shit. Literally & figuratively. Common is by FAR the nicest artist I've met in this industry. He wouldn't just diss someone for music at this point in his career. There are a bunch of other artists he could have called out for making cheesy/simp music (including himself at times) but no He picked Drake cause of Serena. Shoulda just made the diss all about that and it would have been better. Still embarrassing all around tho. It makes no sense for Drake to diss Com back though. He's about to get burnt by the crowd he hangs out with that pressure him into it. All that "don't make me catch a body like that" nonsense that gets perpetuated by his allegiances to YMCMB & MMG will force him to respond. Drake's weirdest issue is that he obviously knows what's good music, yet he cosigns wackness quite often. Trying to fit in w/"cool crowd" the irony is awesome though. Com dissing him for being sweet/a simp...over a girl. Shoulda just bumped Drizzy songs! That's what they're 4. The worst part is that those of us who support good music LOSE. The whole culture loses. Let Soulja Boy beef with Bow Wow. Not 2 good MC's! Both these guys are WAY smarter than 99% of artists. They need to stop listening to their teams & figure out the best way to end it. Silly.
« Last Edit: January 09, 2012, 09:29:23 PM by rayallen0 »

rayallen0

« Reply #29 on: January 09, 2012, 10:17:14 PM »
I like Common even more after this. He expressed his opinion and didn't just cosign everything like most of mainstream does.
it's 2 grown men dissing over a chick. o_O