Author Topic: Common -Stay Schemin (Remix) [Drake Diss]  (Read 3155 times)

Action!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Common -Stay Schemin (Remix) [Drake Diss]
« Reply #45 on: January 11, 2012, 01:07:04 PM »
If Drake's verse on Stay Scheming is garbage than Common's verse is ass.

Common looks like an idiot talking about others being sweet when he himself is worthy of the same critique.  From Electric Circus to UMC.  Plus the entire beef is launched under some bullshit pretenses instead of Common just admitting he's mad that his ex left his ass and hooked up with Drake but he can't do that can he because that would be too sweet to admit you have those types of emotions, right?

Drake has created art, making songs reflecting who he is.  There's an occasional hard line or two but he isn't launching a career on being hard.  You act like it's the end of the world if someone says a thing or two out of there stereotyped image.  His haters have been exaggerating his actions and are pretending he's trying to be 50 Cent when he has never tried that at all.

I'm a fan of them both.  I own all of Common's albums.  I own all of Drake's albums.  They both make great hip-hop in two different lanes. 

As for the beef I don't see how anyone can take Common's Stay Scheming reply seriously.  Candian Dry reference? Really?

Common just looks old, bitter, and embarrassing.

P.S
To the idiot who doesn't understand what gassing oneself up means - it means fooling yourself.  Dumbasses galore!
Cool breeze; I'm hopping out of new Beams
My outfit ran me a few G's but none of that will matter if you leave
I used to be an Adam with two Eves and shawtys automatically do me
Excuse me, all that happened before you doesn't matter
I'm a vision of the future climbing the success ladder
Recline, in the mean time, twenty three shine, diamond bling blind as I rewind
- Banks

J-FUNKTION

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #46 on: January 11, 2012, 01:47:55 PM »
just thought id post this for the ones who only know the young money drake...

Matty

« Reply #47 on: January 11, 2012, 02:10:26 PM »
just thought id post this for the ones who only know the young money drake...

his voice sounds a lot more natural...not autotuned and nasally. these days his vocals sound terrible, i could never bump music with that annoying voice all over it...

NotoriousTDA

« Reply #48 on: January 11, 2012, 03:19:18 PM »
If Drake's verse on Stay Scheming is garbage than Common's verse is ass.

Common looks like an idiot talking about others being sweet when he himself is worthy of the same critique.  From Electric Circus to UMC.  Plus the entire beef is launched under some bullshit pretenses instead of Common just admitting he's mad that his ex left his ass and hooked up with Drake but he can't do that can he because that would be too sweet to admit you have those types of emotions, right?

Drake has created art, making songs reflecting who he is.  There's an occasional hard line or two but he isn't launching a career on being hard.  You act like it's the end of the world if someone says a thing or two out of there stereotyped image.  His haters have been exaggerating his actions and are pretending he's trying to be 50 Cent when he has never tried that at all.

I'm a fan of them both.  I own all of Common's albums.  I own all of Drake's albums.  They both make great hip-hop in two different lanes. 

As for the beef I don't see how anyone can take Common's Stay Scheming reply seriously.  Candian Dry reference? Really?

Common just looks old, bitter, and embarrassing.

P.S
To the idiot who doesn't understand what gassing oneself up means - it means fooling yourself.  Dumbasses galore!

swag!

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
« Reply #49 on: January 11, 2012, 07:01:49 PM »
LOL @ drake has created art. Drakes music is disposable mainstream pop, nothing more nothing less. In ten years drake will be looked at as a joke.

Matty

« Reply #50 on: January 11, 2012, 07:25:27 PM »
LOL @ drake has created art. Drakes music is disposable mainstream pop, nothing more nothing less. In ten years drake will be looked at as a joke.

that's how a lot of what's later considered to be great art starts out. but not in this case, drake is actually garbage.

Matty

« Reply #51 on: January 11, 2012, 07:35:19 PM »
and rick rosses verse on here...just terrible on every level. i actually laughed when i thought it couldn't get any worse and he started singing/groaning.

there's no rhyme, rhythm or clarity to his raps. just a croaky fat dude randomly putting together lines about drug dealing and balling. what's amazing is that he's considered good or even average.

rick ross and drake, you know it's gonna be a rap crap.

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
« Reply #52 on: January 11, 2012, 08:56:08 PM »
Its feeling like rap changed, there was a time it was rugged
Back when if a nicca reached it was for a weapon
Nowadays niggaz  reach just to sell they record

Seriously, who the fuck does drake think he is spitting shit like this? it's fucking comical. Dude makes the softest music in rap and he's talking about how raps changed and it used to be rugged. That shit is so hilariously cringeworthy. Who thinks this is hot? If ghostface killah spit that it would be a nice few lines, but it's fucking DRAKE, the leader in how soft rap music is now. Drake has never reached for a weapon in his life. He's a rich privledged suburbanite.

I could keep going and break down how every single line of drakes verse is false garbage but you guys are so in love with this fake Faggot you can't admit it's hot when your heads on fire.

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
« Reply #53 on: January 11, 2012, 09:00:33 PM »
When people put up pics like that it's basically just you saying " I'm an idiot that has no comeback to that"

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
« Reply #54 on: January 11, 2012, 09:05:46 PM »
I'm breaking down the lyrics and you're breaking down dating scenarios and he said/she said shit.

I'm a rap fan, I don't care about the tmz shit. You're either a female or have female tendencies. Considering you're a drake fan, we all know the answer.

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
« Reply #55 on: January 11, 2012, 09:09:13 PM »
how did this even start?

common trying to act hard comes off corny to me. this beef is really contradicting......i dont get it

LOL. But when drake does it, it's cool right? You're such a faggot.

Here's drake when he was younger.   http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_tv6bTL-S-1g/S_GuxrIcVwI/AAAAAAAABJc/hsGjXKVnxio/s1600/drake-17.jpg

Now here's common when he's younger.  http://www.unkut.com/images/young-common.jpg

Case closed.

rayallen0

« Reply #56 on: January 11, 2012, 09:13:08 PM »
The fundamental problem w/the beef is that Com dissed Drake not because of music but 4 Serena. That's some ho shit. Literally & figuratively. Common is by FAR the nicest artist I've met in this industry. He wouldn't just diss someone for music at this point in his career. There are a bunch of other artists he could have called out for making cheesy/simp music (including himself at times) but no He picked Drake cause of Serena. Shoulda just made the diss all about that and it would have been better. Still embarrassing all around tho. It makes no sense for Drake to diss Com back though. He's about to get burnt by the crowd he hangs out with that pressure him into it. All that "don't make me catch a body like that" nonsense that gets perpetuated by his allegiances to YMCMB & MMG will force him to respond. Drake's weirdest issue is that he obviously knows what's good music, yet he cosigns wackness quite often. Trying to fit in w/"cool crowd" the irony is awesome though. Com dissing him for being sweet/a simp...over a girl. Shoulda just bumped Drizzy songs! That's what they're 4. The worst part is that those of us who support good music LOSE. The whole culture loses. Let Soulja Boy beef with Bow Wow. Not 2 good MC's! Both these guys are WAY smarter than 99% of artists. They need to stop listening to their teams & figure out the best way to end it. Silly.
hmmm i said it was over serena then a bunch of other points. nowhere in there did i give any information of the relationships. 
« Last Edit: January 12, 2012, 11:23:07 AM by rayallen0 »

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
« Reply #57 on: January 11, 2012, 09:18:52 PM »
You're talking about Serena, peer pressure and then say everyone should hug and make up. Again, you sound like a female. This is hip hop, not the view. I think you should go back to not posting you're obviously not ready to talk with grown ups yet.

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
« Reply #58 on: January 11, 2012, 09:24:44 PM »
Where did I address you when talking about drake and his hard lines? Show me where I was talking to you son. Perhaps you should take your head out of your ass.I posted up my comments then you started addressing me, not the other way around genius. Perhaps it's you that needs to work on your reading comprehension.

Love that you bring shit up about being poor which has absolute nothing to do with anything being discussed. I said drake is a rich privileged suburbanite who shouldn't be tough talking about reaching for weapons. That's it. At no point did I say he shouldn't rap because he came from money. Does that compute or shall I type it out slower and again until you catch on?

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
« Reply #59 on: January 11, 2012, 09:29:00 PM »
With each post you expose yourself as a weak minded bitch. A guy who can't construct an arguement so he resorts to made up lies. A 40? I think you've been watching too many rap videos. It's quite obvious you still live at home and have never stepped out of your gated community.