1 (4.5%)
Derrick Rose -- Chicago Bulls
1 (4.5%)
Carmelo Anthony -- New York Knicks
1 (4.5%)
Deron Williams -- New Jersey Nets
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 20

Author Topic: Who is the best player in the NBA?  (Read 4397 times)

Lunatic

Re: Who is the best player in the NBA?
« Reply #15 on: January 10, 2012, 01:45:06 PM »
I'll give LeBron #1 but Durant has to be #2. I'll go with Wade as #3, Rose at 4. Kobe at 5, Melo at 6. Dwight at 7, Paul at 8.

Don't forget about that boy Kevin Love either. Dude is slept on
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Sccit

« Reply #16 on: January 10, 2012, 01:50:40 PM »
question: why is everyone rating Kobe so low? he's having his best season since his mvp year, and if u subtract that awful shooting night, he's actually shooting 48% from the field....28 points-6 assists on a brand new team still gelling. and people are putting DWYANE WADE, who is averaging 18 points on 44% from the field above that? sad that more peeps dont recognize.

rayallen0

« Reply #17 on: January 10, 2012, 02:02:52 PM »
We all know what Wade can do. He isn't having a bad season he is just doing what he is needed to do. We saw in the finals Wade was the one who really lead the team. That is why i have him #2. i have Kobe #3. don't think that is bad at all.

Sccit

« Reply #18 on: January 10, 2012, 02:07:39 PM »
We all know what Wade can do. He isn't having a bad season he is just doing what he is needed to do. We saw in the finals Wade was the one who really lead the team. That is why i have him #2. i have Kobe #3. don't think that is bad at all.

but if were going by what they CAN do or basing it off of previous Finals performances, then Kobe should be the unanimous number 1 pick.....but it looks like people are basing this shit on who's been the best in the regular season so far. if thats the case, Wade aint even in the top 10 right about now.

rayallen0

« Reply #19 on: January 10, 2012, 02:13:22 PM »

but if were going by what they CAN do or basing it off of previous Finals performances, then Kobe should be the unanimous number 1 pick.....but it looks like people are basing this shit on who's been the best in the regular season so far. if thats the case, Wade aint even in the top 10 right about now.
i dont count 2 years ago. last years playoffs tho for sure and although it wasn't Kobe's fault they lost he damn sure wasn't the #1 player in the NBA. I'm trying to be unbiased. Kobe i like alot more than either and career wise? yes nobody is as good as Kobe he is top 10 all time. followed by Duncan & Garnett but I'm not putting them up on that list. obviously Kobe is better than those guys and thats why i have him #3. 

Sccit

« Reply #20 on: January 10, 2012, 02:17:19 PM »

i dont count 2 years ago. last years playoffs tho for sure and although it wasn't Kobe's fault they lost he damn sure wasn't the #1 player in the NBA. I'm trying to be unbiased. Kobe i like alot more than either and career wise? yes nobody is as good as Kobe he is top 10 all time. followed by Duncan & Garnett but I'm not putting them up on that list. obviously Kobe is better than those guys and thats why i have him #3. 

well, put it this way, in last years playoffs, Kobe was still head and shoulders above LeBron, who proved to the world once again that he is relegated to role player status once the importance of the games get magnified. so if we really are goin by last years playoffs, LeBron is not even top 5...if we're going by players performances so far this year, Wade is nowhere near Kobe.

rayallen0

« Reply #21 on: January 10, 2012, 02:19:02 PM »

well, put it this way, in last years playoffs, Kobe was still head and shoulders above LeBron, who proved to the world once again that he is relegated to role player status once the importance of the games get magnified. so if we really are goin by last years playoffs, LeBron is not even top 5...if we're going by players performances so far this year, Wade is nowhere near Kobe.
yes but im combining regular season playoffs and everything else into my choice of best player.

rayallen0

« Reply #22 on: January 10, 2012, 02:27:43 PM »
top 10 players career wise still playing
1. Kobe
2. Duncan
3. KG
4. Lebron
5. Wade
6. Dirk
7. Pierce
8. Kidd
9. Ray Allen
10. Vince Carter

Sccit

« Reply #23 on: January 10, 2012, 02:32:24 PM »
top 10 players career wise still playing
1. Kobe
2. Duncan
3. KG
4. Lebron
5. Wade
6. Dirk
7. Pierce
8. Kidd
9. Ray Allen
10. Vince Carter

not a bad list....wade and dirk should be above lebron though, since he's still searchin for his first ring.

Sccit

« Reply #24 on: January 10, 2012, 08:06:20 PM »
best player in the nba has 17 in the 1st quarter right now...beastmode.

Sccit

« Reply #25 on: January 10, 2012, 09:54:04 PM »
48 points for kobe

lmao@wade, smh

rayallen0

« Reply #26 on: January 10, 2012, 10:43:45 PM »
48 points for kobe

lmao@wade, smh
24 of those belong to Vanessa though

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #27 on: January 10, 2012, 11:04:35 PM »
LOL @ kid using stats. He's hopeless.

wcsoldier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • 12/20/09 - Welcome to the little Anna
« Reply #28 on: January 10, 2012, 11:57:26 PM »
Lebron dissapeared in the 4th ... again

Sccit

« Reply #29 on: January 11, 2012, 04:39:08 AM »
LOL @ kid using stats. He's hopeless.

who are u talking too? u realize no one is reading ur posts saying "damn, cham is right!" lmao

someone dedicated a thread to u riding my nuts, and u brushed it off as them playing a joke on me...now ur still riding my nuts. smfh.