1 (4.5%)
Derrick Rose -- Chicago Bulls
1 (4.5%)
Carmelo Anthony -- New York Knicks
1 (4.5%)
Deron Williams -- New Jersey Nets
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 20

Author Topic: Who is the best player in the NBA?  (Read 4386 times)

Sccit

Re: Who is the best player in the NBA?
« Reply #30 on: January 11, 2012, 04:39:40 AM »
Lebron dissapeared in the 4th ... again

yet u picked him as ur best player and shitted on kobe by placing him 5th.......

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #31 on: January 11, 2012, 10:01:48 AM »
LOL @ kid using stats. He's hopeless.

who are u talking too? u realize no one is reading ur posts saying "damn, cham is right!" lmao

someone dedicated a thread to u riding my nuts, and u brushed it off as them playing a joke on me...now ur still riding my nuts. smfh.

I mean, I don't know if you've noticed, but nobody ever co-signs a word you say. Yet, I don't really co-sign anything anybody else says. So I mean, by your standards not "quoting me" & saying "DAMN, CHAM IS RIGHT!" just shows I'm wrong. But I mean, the last time you tried to make logical sense was that if somebody doesn't show up when called out they're pussy. Yet, you didn't show. So I guess you could just be a prophet in that respect.

& son! He was trolling lmao. He's been gone, he's been at Da Sauce. You're just too stupid to understand. He shitted on SIK too. Yet you can go back two months ago & he's showing everyone love. Dumb fuck lmao.

Sccit

« Reply #32 on: January 11, 2012, 12:46:56 PM »
LOL @ kid using stats. He's hopeless.

who are u talking too? u realize no one is reading ur posts saying "damn, cham is right!" lmao

someone dedicated a thread to u riding my nuts, and u brushed it off as them playing a joke on me...now ur still riding my nuts. smfh.

I mean, I don't know if you've noticed, but nobody ever co-signs a word you say. Yet, I don't really co-sign anything anybody else says. So I mean, by your standards not "quoting me" & saying "DAMN, CHAM IS RIGHT!" just shows I'm wrong. But I mean, the last time you tried to make logical sense was that if somebody doesn't show up when called out they're pussy. Yet, you didn't show. So I guess you could just be a prophet in that respect.

& son! He was trolling lmao. He's been gone, he's been at Da Sauce. You're just too stupid to understand. He shitted on SIK too. Yet you can go back two months ago & he's showing everyone love. Dumb fuck lmao.

only difference is, he was playin wit sik.....he really does think ur a faggot, though. not that it makes a difference, but it's hilarious to see u going to great lengths to make an excuse everytime someone recognizes ur gayness.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #33 on: January 11, 2012, 06:25:47 PM »
^lol, okay buddy. I'm going "great lengths". A month & a half ago me & him were making fun of Radiotube. He disappears. Comes back & starts shitting on people he was "cool" with. You tell yourself whatever you want, child.

rayallen0

« Reply #34 on: January 11, 2012, 06:33:49 PM »
oh for fucks sake take your gay ass beef out of my thread and back into the g-spot.

Sccit

« Reply #35 on: January 11, 2012, 08:45:02 PM »
oh for fucks sake take your gay ass beef out of my thread and back into the g-spot.

foreal

best player in the league does it again.
« Last Edit: January 11, 2012, 08:46:41 PM by NIKCC »

TheRemedy360Ressurection

« Reply #36 on: January 11, 2012, 10:01:14 PM »
Mike Brown's "system" is definitely good for his stats..makes you wonder what kind of crazy numbers he woulda put up in his 20's.

Sccit

« Reply #37 on: January 11, 2012, 10:33:38 PM »
^i still wanna know how u had Wade over Kobe.....

TheRemedy360Ressurection

« Reply #38 on: January 11, 2012, 11:45:30 PM »

Idk man, after last season it looked like he was on the decline, and especially with the wrist I thought it was going to be a down season, he's playing lights out though. Chill out, Kobe's my favorite player, it's not like i'm praying for his downfall or something.

The_Ripper

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #39 on: January 11, 2012, 11:48:26 PM »
Derrick Rose
If you get in a fight, and somebody yells “worldstar”. You better fight for your life.

rayallen0

« Reply #40 on: January 11, 2012, 11:49:20 PM »
Derrick Rose
i like when players have 0% but got a vote in the thread lol

Sccit

« Reply #41 on: January 12, 2012, 12:39:16 AM »

Idk man, after last season it looked like he was on the decline, and especially with the wrist I thought it was going to be a down season, he's playing lights out though. Chill out, Kobe's my favorite player, it's not like i'm praying for his downfall or something.

naah...not a diss to u, bro. i just feel like the media has a great impact on the way most people view players. those bullshit power rankings and nonsense the media throws our way is all baseless. i really haven't seen any signs of a drastic decline from Kobe's MVP days. even last year, he was playin the same game, just played less minutes than he typically does...and this season, he's been playing nothin short of prime basketball. i dunno how people still can put lebron above kobe after last years finals once again proved that lebron shouldn't be mentioned with the all time greats yet.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #42 on: January 12, 2012, 02:36:44 AM »
^No shit-talking on LeBron being horrible in the 4th and OT against the Clippers?  :D
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

The_Ripper

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #43 on: January 12, 2012, 04:14:42 AM »
Derrick Rose
i like when players have 0% but got a vote in the thread lol

lol ? LOL ?????  :loser: :camp:

go suck lebron's cock and stfu.
If you get in a fight, and somebody yells “worldstar”. You better fight for your life.

Sccit

« Reply #44 on: January 12, 2012, 05:11:37 AM »
^No shit-talking on LeBron being horrible in the 4th and OT against the Clippers?  :D

do i really need to say anything? by now, it would be equivalent to saying "damn, rondo dished out 9 dimes tonight!" or "did anyone catch dwight missing his free throws tonight?"......u get the drift.