1 (4.5%)
Derrick Rose -- Chicago Bulls
1 (4.5%)
Carmelo Anthony -- New York Knicks
1 (4.5%)
Deron Williams -- New Jersey Nets
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 20

Author Topic: Who is the best player in the NBA?  (Read 4403 times)

The_Ripper

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Who is the best player in the NBA?
« Reply #60 on: January 12, 2012, 09:12:59 PM »
^I don't see how you can possibly say Rose is the third best player in the NBA when LeBron completely shut him down in the fourth in the playoffs last year.

we are talking about this year or last year ? ::)
If you get in a fight, and somebody yells “worldstar”. You better fight for your life.

The_Ripper

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #61 on: January 12, 2012, 09:14:19 PM »
Derrick Rose
i like when players have 0% but got a vote in the thread lol

lol ? LOL ?????  :loser: :camp:

go suck lebron's cock and stfu.

? cuz i voted for lebron and told you to vote for rose and said "lol" im gay.

this fat mexican right here is hilarious.

fat mexican ? you're dumb as hell

lol who the fuck are you? lebron shut down rose in the playoffs last year and everybody knows rose won MVP cuz they didnt wanna give it to Lebron three times.

You seriously went off on me cuz i told you to vote. it is hilarious. yes i called you a fat mexican because only time i've ever heard of you is that picture.

how old are you ? 13 or 14 ? WHOTHEFUCKKKAREYOU?  :D
If you get in a fight, and somebody yells “worldstar”. You better fight for your life.

TheRemedy360Ressurection

« Reply #62 on: January 12, 2012, 10:18:03 PM »
^I don't see how you can possibly say Rose is the third best player in the NBA when LeBron completely shut him down in the fourth in the playoffs last year.

we are talking about this year or last year ? ::)

We're only a few games into this years season and they haven't played each other at all this season so there's not much else to go by except last year.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #63 on: January 12, 2012, 10:45:52 PM »
Kenny Smith just broke it down. LOL, so funny. Kobe was 2-8 in OT. Final two minutes, they broke it down. He had one good possession which was his last good field goal & two pretty bad ones before that. Then missed the final shot of regulation.

Against Utah, by the way.

Law of averages, my friends. Eventually one of them have to go down when you're as good as the elite players in the world.

Sccit

« Reply #64 on: January 12, 2012, 11:22:34 PM »
Kenny Smith just broke it down. LOL, so funny. Kobe was 2-8 in OT. Final two minutes, they broke it down. He had one good possession which was his last good field goal & two pretty bad ones before that. Then missed the final shot of regulation.

Against Utah, by the way.

Law of averages, my friends. Eventually one of them have to go down when you're as good as the elite players in the world.

LOL...how do u have the nerve to try n diss kobe after he just broke the NBA record for most points after 16 seasons, and just put up 40+ back-to-back...no one can ever take u seriously if u gunna talk kobe down after the last two games. not like they'd take u seriously either way, but thats just dumb. if u watched the game and didnt just repeat what u heard on TV, u would know Kobe carried the team on his shoulders all the way through. now his performance somehow wasn't amazing because he missed some shots in overtime (2 of which he got fouled on, btw) ?? get the fuck outa here...he drew the defense and made the clutch plays down the stretch. dude's not human and ur ridiculous for tryna talk him down after the last two games.
« Last Edit: January 12, 2012, 11:25:39 PM by NIKCC »

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #65 on: January 12, 2012, 11:27:56 PM »
Like I said, talking to you is irrelevant.

However, I was talking last two minutes; not the game as a whole.. Because don't act like if LeBron scored 87, but lost the game on a time expiring three, you wouldn't say he isn't good & isn't clutch lmao.

Above all, lol @ you crying in defense. You repeated yourself about "talking down" to him like four times in on paragraph! :laugh:

Sccit

« Reply #66 on: January 12, 2012, 11:38:58 PM »

However, I was talking last two minutes; not the game as a whole.. Because don't act like if LeBron scored 87, but lost the game on a time expiring three, you wouldn't say he isn't good & isn't clutch lmao.

Above all, lol @ you crying in defense. You repeated yourself about "talking down" to him like four times in on paragraph! :laugh:

only thing is, we didnt lose the game...if we did, u mighta had a point. but we won, kobe's been beastin, and ur soundin like a complete bitch who's mad because kobe's doing good, while ur idol, lebron, is living up to his usual choke-artist standards.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #67 on: January 12, 2012, 11:41:49 PM »

only thing is, we didnt lose the game...if we did, u mighta had a point. but we won, kobe's been beastin, and ur soundin like a complete bitch who's mad because kobe's doing good, while ur idol, lebron, is living up to his usual choke-artist standards.

From what I'm told, the regular season means shit, so I'm not going to sweat it. I was just pointing out, Kobe shot like shit at the end of the game. Yet we only talk about it when he wins. It's all media perception.

With that said, Kobe is playing like a monster in recent games. However, doesn't take away he played like shit late in the game.

Sccit

« Reply #68 on: January 12, 2012, 11:49:23 PM »

From what I'm told, the regular season means shit, so I'm not going to sweat it. I was just pointing out, Kobe shot like shit at the end of the game. Yet we only talk about it when he wins. It's all media perception.

With that said, Kobe is playing like a monster in recent games. However, doesn't take away he played like shit late in the game.

explain how he played like shit if he had the ball in his hands on every possession and we won...because he missed some shots? lmao. u sound dumber than usual right now. kobe's play was the reason we won. even in overtime, he drew the double teams n dished it out to wide-open gasol, then he made the clutch three, then he drew 4 defenders and bynum had the easy tip in...kobe, just being on the court, being the presence that he is, and being as good as he is on the perimeter+offa the dribble, draws so much attention that any time the ball is in his hands, he's creating opportunities for others. if it was lebron, he most likely woulda choked and lost the game. not saying kobe hasnt had moments where he lost the game....but it happens a lot less with kobe and a whole lot more with lebron. period.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #69 on: January 12, 2012, 11:57:40 PM »
^LOL, so what you're saying is Kobe is "clutch" just by being on the court? You define clutch by hitting shots. Kobe shot 2-8. Unclutch, no? You define LeBron "dishing it to a wide open 'Gasol'" as "deferring". Can we get some solid, stable definitions here? Because they seem to change depending on who we're talking about.

Your definition here is weaker than your statement of "If you get called out on the internet & don't show, you're a pussy". Then you don't show & say "Except when I do it".

You & your exceptions. You know nothing.

Sccit

« Reply #70 on: January 13, 2012, 12:00:31 AM »
cham, ur such a faggot, bru...straight up. LOL

kobe is clutch because he wins...lebron is not clutch cuz he loses. what dont u get, gaytard?

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #71 on: January 13, 2012, 12:05:37 AM »
cham, ur such a faggot, bru...straight up. LOL

kobe is clutch because he wins...lebron is not clutch cuz he loses. what dont u get, gaytard?

Yeah, let's go personal because you don't know what you're talking about lol.

That's exactly my point. Thank you. You actually do get it. Kobe is ONLY clutch because he wins & LeBron is only "not clutch" because he loses. Clutch isn't real. It's just a title given to a winner. If "Gasol" hits the three when LeBron "defers" in the 4th, LeBron is "clutch".

I think mentally retarded handicapped children have more perception of reality than you do.

Sccit

« Reply #72 on: January 13, 2012, 12:08:39 AM »

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #73 on: January 13, 2012, 12:17:43 AM »
Clutch isn't real. 

VVV

. But I agree Dirk is better in the clutch.

smfh

I meant in terms of what we're calling clutch, "hitting shots late in the game". He's more aggressive (takes more shots), so naturally he's going to hit more shots (due to the average of great players eventually hitting shots), THEREFORE, he is MORE "clutch" (hitting shots late in the game) than LeBron. But in reality there is no such thing. It's just for idiots like you to feed into the hype of the moment & think you're witnessing beyond human events. Can't blame sports for promoting it if people fall for it.

You're still dodging everything else; how you change definition based on LeBron or Kobe. Another L in your column.

Sccit

« Reply #74 on: January 13, 2012, 12:25:54 AM »
Clutch isn't real. 

VVV

. But I agree Dirk is better in the clutch.

smfh

I meant in terms of what we're calling clutch, "hitting shots late in the game". He's more aggressive (takes more shots), so naturally he's going to hit more shots (due to the average of great players eventually hitting shots), THEREFORE, he is MORE "clutch" (hitting shots late in the game) than LeBron. But in reality there is no such thing. It's just for idiots like you to feed into the hype of the moment & think you're witnessing beyond human events. Can't blame sports for promoting it if people fall for it.

You're still dodging everything else; how you change definition based on LeBron or Kobe. Another L in your column.

lol...how can u even try coming back with a reply after that sonning? u a lost cause, kiddo...u'll go on and on not matter how bad i keep shitting on u. when i argue with u, i feel like i'm somehow lowering my standards of life. really, i'm not just saying this. i feel like less of a person for arguing with someone as stupid as u...i dunno why i do it, i guess outa habbit. but even if u weren't a faggot, i would hate u soley based on how stupid u were. the gayness just adds to it. anyways, enough...i dont even need to shit on u. u shit on yourself. carry on: